Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 344 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast
Results 7,476 to 7,500 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    It will take some time to find the relevant thread/posts.
    Was it Stevo hump. And twisted Nadine (she sent $$ and he went radio silent$? Stevo? Something like that?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Stevo hump wasn't (IIRC) a regular member here, but I think he burned TN. The member I had in mind was Disel24. He burned stockerlone and wedealinlead. I think he sold them both the same item and never delivered.

We harassed Steve for months but never recovered the money. Even contacted local law enforcement, but to no avail.

Stephen Humphrey
    1033 Scales circle
    Valley Alabama 36854

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Stevo hump wasn't (IIRC) a regular member here, but I think he burned TN. The member I had in mind was Disel24. He burned stockerlone and wedealinlead. I think he sold them both the same item and never delivered.

We harassed Steve for months but never recovered the money. Even contacted local law enforcement, but to no avail.

Stephen Humphrey
    1033 Scales circle
    Valley Alabama 36854
    My disel24 Gabriel Diaz story from 2010:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a DT 2 Drawing S/L for sale? Under 500 be great to of course..
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, let's try it this way:

Looking for a hardcover Gunslinger under the eBay price of $39.99. Shipped to Vegas, thank you.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a spare CD slipcase for the 1st Edition Sleeping Beauties?

Need two actually.

Thanks

Rick
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 1st/1st On Writing inscribed preferred or signed
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Anyone have a signed Revival 1st in the CD case? It is not for me... thought someone might have a spare! Also a 11/22/63 S/L! Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH has much to be proud of HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 1st/1st US Mr Mercedes and Finders Keepers in F/F(or close). Thanks!
    Load up the Spaceship with the Rocket Fuel

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for NF+ paperback copy of the 2nd printing of 'Salem's Lot (UK) by New English Library with the art similar to the 1st UK hardcover printing. Love the art and would like a copy or two.

Here's the copy I'm referring to: LINK

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Looking for 1st/1st US Mr Mercedes and Finders Keepers in F/F(or close). Thanks!
    PM sent

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

BIG thanks to a member here I have a flatsigned Gunslinger in my collection now. The jacket is pretty rough but the price was great so I thought I would see if there are any rolled still kicking around?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    BIG thanks to a member here I have a flatsigned Gunslinger in my collection now. The jacket is pretty rough but the price was great so I thought I would see if there are any rolled still kicking around?
    Very cool! 😎

Do you mean one like this? 🤔

https://www.behemothrarebooks.com/pr...ing-dustjacket
    A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Noxus35 View Post
    Very cool! 😎

Yes... but I can darn near buy a near fine book as well for that. LOL
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35 is a name known to all Noxus35's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! 😎

Yes, you can haha... 🙃
    I'll keep my eyes open for you on the web.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! 😎

Yes, you can haha... 🙃
    Tanks man. I had one not a year ago. I sold it for $350 and now wish I had not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That's great Kris. Good luck on the DJ.

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! 😎

Yes, you can haha... 🙃
    Tanks man. I had one not a year ago. I sold it for $350 and now wish I had not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're welcome man!
    If i do find any on the web i'll send you a pm.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Looking for:

-CHRISTINE UK 1st
    -CUJO UK 1st
    -DANSE MACABRE UK 1st
    -Always looking for promo items (book and movie), non-fic appearances in mags, interviews, newspapers, etc.
    ~Jonathan

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a decent price on Desperation and Insomnia S/L if someone can help.

Thx.

seeking: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! 😎

Yes, you can haha... 🙃
    Jerome may have one you can purchase. As I recall he had several awhile ago. He may still have 1 or 2
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a few left, but have no interest in selling them as they are for my Gunslinger 1st editions that have less than perfect DJ's. It would take a mind blowing offer for me to part with one.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

- Drawing of the Three and/or Waste Lands hardcover with shipping to Vegas in giftable condition. Thanks!

Traveler s0lace is on a distinguished road s0lace's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Hey, I've got the Mr. Mercedes' DM me?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 300 of 344 FirstFirst ... 200 250 290 298 299 300 301 302 310 ... LastLast