Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 344 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast
Results 8,276 to 8,300 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by thegunslinger41 View Post
    Item wanted!! Contact information for member Father Cody. Anyone have an email address?? Seems like he has been inactive for a while.
    He left collecting a long time ago BUT i can get him for ya. Shoot me a PM with your email
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO/Trade+$
    Hey all, for those that don't know me, I'm a HUGE fan of remarques and really have just got started last year! So I've decided that my 2022 (and beyond? Boy I hope not) collecting goal will be to obtain a Dark Tower remarque by Michael Whelan. I know, I know.... join the club, get in line...yep I get it - LOL anyways, that's my goal.
    I do have something fairly rare that I would be willing to include in the deal - a minty fresh rolled Gunslinger DJ. I acquired two of them last year and one is still rolled in the tube. A Gunslinger never looks finer than with a brand new DJ!!! Now, I'm not expecting a straight-up trade at all - just hoping the DJ will open the door for a deal. So, any collectors out there with a spare DT Whelan PM me!
    Please and Thank you !
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Night Shift 1st...as is Kris still (I think).

Hit him up if anyone has one available. If there's another available, I'm happy to buy/trade for one. Thanks!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for a set of Lonesome Dove by Easton Press.
    Four volumes.
    (1) Dead Mans Walk.
    (2) Comanche Moon.
    (3) Lonesome Dove.
    (4) Streets of Laredo.

Email: elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com

Thank you.
    Alec.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF SEACHING... I have my lettered Christine. I got letter E. The case is not perfect I am asking to buy a Christine and will pay $1500 and pay shipping. ANyone have one? I just want to swap cases as they are the same... anyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    FINALLY AFTER YEARS OF SEACHING... I have my lettered Christine. I got letter E. The case is not perfect I am asking to buy a Christine and will pay $1500 and pay shipping. ANyone have one? I just want to swap cases as they are the same... anyone?
    Congrats, Kris. That's an awesome get. Good luck on the case swap

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

WOW. A big congrats on that one.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one (case is perfect) I'll sell you for $1675 (you pay shipping)

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    I have one (case is perfect) I'll sell you for $1675 (you pay shipping)
    Awesome!!
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Congrats Kris!!! That's fantastic!!! Can't help with the case unfortunately!
    Is there a story behind the letter you were pursuing?
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    i have been looking for ONLY 5 lettereds now for a long time.. this one being one. A very kind person agreed to help but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Along the Path of the Beam mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15 will become famous soon enough mvieira15's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mvieira15 View Post
    i have been looking for ONLY 5 lettereds now for a long time.. this one being one. A very kind person agreed to help but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!
    Will definitely keep an eye out for you. The remaining 4 lettered you're after, are they all letter E? Just in case I ever see one in my travels.
    ISO The Gunslinger S/L #307

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

...but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!
    Since it's a holy grail item and you'll never be selling it have a slipcase maker duplicate the one you have. Would cost a lot less and probably look better.

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Mears View Post
    ...but the case is not the best... so hoping to buy one. Im offfering $1500 if you know any!!!!!
    Since it's a holy grail item and you'll never be selling it have a slipcase maker duplicate the one you have. Would cost a lot less and probably look better.
    I would probably never do that. It wouldn't feel authentic to me. In order of preference for me it would be:

From worst to best:

1: no slipcase
    2: replacement slipcase from 3rd party
    3: damaged slipcase (well 2 vs 3 depends on amount of damage)
    4: repaired/resorted slipcase
    5: replacement slipcase from original publisher, intended for the book
    6: original good slipcase
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Country
    Country Flag

Exact same case. So will swap them and sell the other one! Easy peasy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    I would probably never do that. It wouldn't feel authentic to me. In order of preference for me it would be:

From worst to best:

1: no slipcase
    2: replacement slipcase from 3rd party
    3: damaged slipcase (well 2 vs 3 depends on amount of damage)
    4: repaired/resorted slipcase
    5: replacement slipcase from original publisher, intended for the book
    6: original good slipcase
    The cases are identical…. So swap them out and have a perfect one and sell the old one with the numbered. It’s the only way to go…

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Still why we Christine. Budget is $1500 in your jeans and I’ll get shipping. Need a case! Thanks guys!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Paying cash money for the following:
    * KING SIGNED/INSCRIBED - Grant 1/1 Wizard and Glass (not the S/L)
    * KING SIGNED/INSCRIBED - Grant 1/1 trade Wolves of the Calla (not S/L)
    Hook me up peeps! mikecurran101@hotmail.com or try me here! I have DT stuff to trade if you want to work something out.
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOUND - Seeking help on a F or NF copy of IT 1st. DJ condition or presence does not matter.

Thanks, all.

Sen
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Seeking help on a F or NF copy of IT 1st. DJ condition or presence does not matter.

Thanks, all.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Sent you an email!

Country
    Country Flag

Willing to pay some nice $$ for some books for my collection.
    $4100 for a Stand S/L (replace my box on my lettered)
    $1000+ for a near fine Shine 1st... IF REALLY fine.. up to $2000
    $3000 for a fine SIE
    $1000+ for a near fine ++ Night Shift 1st
    $1550 for a fine Christine S/L (again to replace my lettered case)
    $3500+ For a fine 2nd Salems
    $4000 for a lettered Talisman
    $4000 for a lettered Tom Gordon
    $7500 for a lettered Eyes of the Dragon
    $2500 for a fine signed IT with a king drawn Balloon

There are others I am after BUT they are a LOT more $. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully I can get some help. SEEKING F or NF copies of Different Seasons, Danse Macabre, and Tommyknockers (gold font) U.S. firsts.

Thanks,
    Bryan

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hopefully I can get some help. SEEKING F or NF copies of Different Seasons, Danse Macabre, and Tommyknockers (gold font) U.S. firsts.

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Bryan
    I have an extra Goldleaf Font TommyKnockers NF (gold looks subdued thru dustjacket) it's real. PM offer if you want it, please let me know if you don't.
    Thanks

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

Thanks,
    Bryan
    Bryan
    I have an extra Goldleaf Font TommyKnockers NF (gold looks subdued thru dustjacket) it's real. PM offer if you want it, please let me know if you don't.
    Thanks

PMed you, Richard.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Bag of Bones promo audio tape?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 332 of 344 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 330 331 332 333 334 342 ... LastLast