Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 344 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast
Results 7,776 to 7,800 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Any shinjng CD gift editions kicking around? Pretty common one thanks 🙏
    https://www.abebooks.com/servlet/Boo...bi=30692895521

There's this one for $271.73 after tax and shipping. It's listed as "Fine" condition.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Shining...n/193613814006

This is the cheapest one on ebay at $280.00 free shipping with a make an off option as well.

https://mikescollectablebooks.com/pr...y-stephen-king

This is where I bought my copy a couple months ago for $275.00. Brand new still in shrink wrap. No tax and free shipping.
    Got them’ thanks boys
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

This buyer got a good deal.

www.ebay.com/THE-SHINING-by-Stephen-King-Limited-Slipcased-Edition-CDP-2016
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There is one listed on the CD Forum Book Market for $250.

69. The Shining - Stephen King - Gift Edition - CD - Brand New In Publisher's Shrink Wrap - $250.00

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    There is one listed on the CD Forum Book Market for $250.

69. The Shining - Stephen King - Gift Edition - CD - Brand New In Publisher's Shrink Wrap - $250.00
    I've bought multiple books from him over the last few months.

Boy's Life S/L, Carrie CD gift edition, Doctor Sleep CD gift edition. Just about all of his listings are great deals.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the discontinued Gallery paperback bloody shoes gray cover of The Long Walk.

Haven't had any luck lately tracking this one down. All the ones that are listed have it as a stock photo and most likely I'll be getting the newer green cover instead. Thanks.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a NF 'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1st/1st): 2nd or 3rd state worksl as long as the condition is there. Will buy or trade.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for:
    Dark Tower#140
    IV. V. VI. LSOE. TWTTKH.

(elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com)

Thank you.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Looking for a NF 'Salem's Lot (Doubleday 1st/1st): open to either 2nd or 3rd state. Willing to buy or trade.
    You are looking to drop some BIG money. Alex has one for $90K I think Colin
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Top of my list is The Song of Susannah - Grant artist edition also signed by King. Please reach out if you have one for sale. Thanks! Paul

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Looking to upgrade my signed copies of Bag of Bones, Hearts in Atlantis and Duma Key. Anyone have a copy they would like to sell? Trade? Please let me know! Thank You!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Default The Shining 1/1 with or without DJ

Looking for a VG+ or better copy. Thanks!

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for PS Publishing edition of Thinner with the pie cover. Thanks.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a "fine" 1st/1st Gunslinger. Would be OK with a "near fine" cover, but the book needs to be perfect! Have a perfect dust jacket and a near fine book. Want to match up for a fine/fine one. I'd also buy a fine/fine one if the price is right!

GUNSLINGER FOUND!

Country
    Country Flag

I need this last bookplate signed for my collection. Will pay WELL to find a copy. Anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Not that I have it Kris, sorry, but that looks like it's from the animated series "N".

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Not that I have it Kris, sorry, but that looks like it's from the animated series "N".
    JUST AFTER SUNSET. Is the book.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for the following:

Signed US 1st of The Bachman Books.
    Signed US 1st of Storm of the Century
    Signed US 1st The Revised Gunslinger

Willing to purchase....or I have several books available for trade.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Looking for the following:

Signed US 1st of The Bachman Books.
    Signed US 1st of Storm of the Century
    Signed US 1st The Revised Gunslinger

Willing to purchase....or I have several books available for trade.
    Curious if BLANK is a First Edition and how much you are asking for it...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Took me a while to figure out what you were saying....very clever....signature updated.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    JUST AFTER SUNSET. Is the book.
    Yea, I bought the book that had the DVD of the animated series. Good luck in your quest.

John F. Kennedy Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough Talisman1964 is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for The Stand Coffin edition. New Budget 2750 maximum if anyone has one and is willing to part with it for this price. Must be complete and in fine condition. Email ciarrai09@gmail.com or message me. Talisman1964.

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    Looking for PS Publishing edition of Thinner with the pie cover. Thanks.
    Still looking

Traveler ILoveNozz-A-La is on a distinguished road ILoveNozz-A-La's Avatar

Anyone know where to find a gift edition of CD’s Full Dark, No Stars at a decent price?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ILoveNozz-A-La View Post
    Anyone know where to find a gift edition of CD’s Full Dark, No Stars at a decent price?
    Keep drinking Nozz-A-La and follow the beam.

I don't actually know, but you found the right place to ask.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93 is just really nice Fitzy93's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for inscribed Carrie 1/1 (signed in early 80’s or prior)

Firestarter Limited with July 6th date

Thanks for any help!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 312 of 344 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 310 311 312 313 314 322 ... LastLast