Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 344 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast
Results 7,826 to 7,850 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Looking for a numbered copy of Later if someone has an extra...
    Goodluck with that.
    They'll show up eventually. Albeit at 2 or 3 times retail.
    The only way we affect change on these (IMO) absurd market prices is to stop paying them.
    True. Probably closer to 4 or 5 times in reality.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

pretty sure I am not going to make Santa's nice list this year, so I'm just going to have to buy my own presents. if anyone is looking to make some extra spending money from a sale, I am on the lookout for signed (prefer inscribed) 1st US of any of these titles in collectable condition:

The Green Mile (Scribner HC edition)
    Hearts in Atlantis
    TGWLTG
    Regulators
    Everything’s Eventual
    Duma Key
    On Writing

PM if you would like to discuss.
    Thanks!
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Almost 8 years I had to sell a bunch of books out of necessity. David at Betts bought them.
    Most of them have been replaced but some aren't so easy. I sold a King signed 2nd edition Gunslinger and a King signed 3rd edition Gunslinger. If anyone on here happen to buy them and would like to sell them back to me that would be great.
    I know the first name of the person who bought the 3rd edition, Eric. I had contacted him several years ago about purchasing it back but after saying maybe he stopped responding to me.
    Its a long shot I know but I had these signed in person and only sold because I had to
    If anyone has a King signed 2nd or 3rd they want to sell let.me know
    rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Update and Bump :
    I was contacted by a member and I am actually getting my signed 2nd edition back!! Very appreciative of the persons willingness to let it go from their collection so I could get it back.

That just leaves the 3rd edition. So if you bought a signed 3rd edition Gunslinger from Betts about 8 years ago and are willing to let me buy it back please contact me. As mentioned above I was in contact with the person but communication was stopped. Not holding out hope for this one but we'll see.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by rajputaman04 View Post
    I don't think he/she can get rid of it, or he/she owns multiple copies! I don't know if I would pay $90 for it, I would have to search around to see if I could find a cheaper price first. I guess it all depends on what the limit would be at the time of buying.
    I'm not sure what you are referencing.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rajputaman04 View Post
    I don't think he/she can get rid of it, or he/she owns multiple copies! I don't know if I would pay $90 for it, I would have to search around to see if I could find a cheaper price first. I guess it all depends on what the limit would be at the time of buying.
    I'm not sure what you are referencing.
    My exact thoughts. lol
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone would be so kind as to get me in touch with a member with the handle “east-tennessee” or let them know that I have sent them private messages, I would be eternally grateful. I haven’t had a lot of luck reaching out, and I’d very much like to get in touch with him. Thank you everyone. Your assistance is greatly appreciated! Take care, have a happy Holiday seasons, and stay healthy. I wish you all the best.

Michael

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here is his profile : https://www.thedarktower.org/palaver...east-tennessee
    On the left, under "Send Private Message" there is an option to send an email.

This option is little known, I think, but is also available from any message posts.
    On the left is the pseudo of the user. Click on the username, 4 options appears. Including sending a Private Message or an email
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Along the Path of the Beam ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough ianlever99 is a jewel in the rough

So this is my annual call to try and complete my Stephen King PS Publishing Lettered set.

I am in search of LETTER P of THINNER. I have a numbered PC copy OF THINNER to trade or can do a straight purchase (for the right price)

And whilst I have your attention my mate is looking for LETTER G of CARRIE to complete his collection. He too has a numbered PC copy of CARRIE and/or would consider a straight purchase

Traveler ToBoldlyGo will become famous soon enough

I am looking for something that is probably impossible to find.

I have a signed first edition Bag of Bones HC and a Bag of Bones ARC.

But I also have a cassette tape called "Stephen King Talks and Reads" which is a part of a promotional package for Bag of Bones, sent out before it published. There is one other item in that package that I do not have. It is a magnetic letter set, the kind you can put on a fridge. I am curious this still exists, and if it does, how much it goes for.

I don't know if I will complete this collection or sell what I have, but the hunt has been a lot of fun!

Hey, that's good news. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ToBoldlyGo View Post

But I also have a cassette tape called "Stephen King Talks and Reads" which is a part of a promotional package for Bag of Bones, sent out before it published. There is one other item in that package that I do not have. It is a magnetic letter set, the kind you can put on a fridge. I am curious this still exists, and if it does, how much it goes for.

I don't know if I will complete this collection or sell what I have, but the hunt has been a lot of fun!
    I sold a set of all 3 earlier this year for $250.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like you still need the record player if you like Bag of Bones promo items.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy seldom gets put on hold Tommy's Avatar

Sounds like you still need the record player if you like Bag of Bones promo items.
    Was the record player for the book or the miniseries? Or are you being cheeky, Brian?

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

TV series. I have it and it is sweet.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Bag of Bones Promo Magnets....$50-$75 in the last few years.

And the Bag of Bones Promo Magazine.....

And the Bag of Bones Promo Bookplate.......

FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would add that there is also the very elusive french proof with the letter from King to booksellers. I only know of 3 copies
    (if i remember correctly, that letter is also on the british proof)
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Whaaaaat. That's awesome tippy4. I had no idea there was a bookplate.

Brian, I looked up the record player and that looks cool. Kind of crazy they came out with something like that but a great collector's item.

herbertwest I have heard that there is like these holographic editions from overseas, is that what you mean? I can't remember if they are ARCs or if they are just special editions.

OneFathom that is a good deal. I'll be that set was sent out together at the same time. Must make it even more special. If I get my hands on the puzzle some day, my small collection will come from different sources, which idk if that matters, but maybe the ARC wouldn't match?

Bag of Bones (aside from the usual, like The Stand and The Shining etc.) is my favorite King novel, favorite narrated novel, too, since King reads it. I'm also a big fan of Four Past Midnight, Secret Garden, Secret Window. But my first real hunt ever is for Bag of Bones. And that's my story. Sticking to it!

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Whaaaaat. That's awesome tippy4. I had no idea there was a bookplate.

Bag of Bones (aside from the usual, like The Stand and The Shining etc.) is my favorite King novel, favorite narrated novel, too, since King reads it. I'm also a big fan of Four Past Midnight, Secret Garden, Secret Window. But my first real hunt ever is for Bag of Bones. And that's my story. Sticking to it!
    There was a similar bookplate made for Hearts in Atlantis (the signature on both is a facsimile).

I posted a picture of the Collector's Mag above.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still after the bookplate. I do have the one for Hearts in Atlantis.

I sold two of those cassettes this year. One for 55 and the other one a little less.

There's also a promo cassette released prior the Blood and Smoke audiobook as well. I have one for sale if anyone's interested.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    TV series. I have it and it is sweet.
    Agreed. Jerome's son was kind enough to fix mine for me.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a fine 1st Edition of The Dead Zone available?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone want some XMAS cash? A PC Or numbered IT I am after..................................
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Sphere paperback first edition of the Wastelands.
    PM me or email rrdunaway@outlook.com

Got one!

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for a Sphere paperback first edition of the Wastelands.
    PM me or email rrdunaway@outlook.com
    Taking pictures now to email you...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    Anybody have a fine 1st Edition of The Dead Zone available?
    Bump!

Somebody has to have a spare copy of The Dead Zone on their shelf they don't need....right?

Really what I need is a fine DJ....maybe someone out there has a book with bumper corners that has a nice DJ?
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED

+ Reply to Thread
Page 314 of 344 FirstFirst ... 214 264 304 312 313 314 315 316 324 ... LastLast