Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Banned demorgan is on a distinguished road

looking for a signed stand(uncut) edition & of course a signed IT...thanks in advance.

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought I would give this one more try.
    Looking for one of THE STAND limitation pages that were Sold at Betts just a month or so a go. I know most likely someone on here purchased them. All i want is one of them, willing to pay a decent price for it. I think they were $25 each and a total of 3, if whoever has them bought all 3 I am willing to pay $75 for one ! Then you got yours for free !!
    Please consider it. thanks
    rrdunaway@msn.com or pm me

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a (near) fine DJ for the Grant WASTE LANDS (trade edition). Did I come to the right place?

Oh yeah, and a first edition 'SALEM'S LOT (book only)!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    I'm looking for a (near) fine DJ for the Grant WASTE LANDS (trade edition). Did I come to the right place?
    The dustjacket for DTIII is the same for the trade and the S/L. I have a few extra dj's, but that is one I can't spare.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

That's too bad. I put a pristine DJ on my Grant WIZARD & GLASS today and as a result my copy of THE WASTE LANDS looks even poorer in comparison than it already did.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Anybody have a Grant Dark Tower Gift set they would want to sell? They retailed at $110. Let me know. Thank you.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Citizen of Gilead sleeplessdwarf is on a distinguished road sleeplessdwarf's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The DJ on my first edition Pet Sematary has been price clipped. Anyone have one in decent shape? Pm me with a price if you do.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL.....this is telepathy! I was going to ask if anyone has a good Pet Sematary and Skeleton crew 1sts DJs...

Well, if anyone has one besides the one for Sleeplessdwarft (he asked first), please PM me
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Pet Sematary DJ is very difficult to find (BTW there were 2 states) in VG or better condition, particularly when not mated to a book. If found, either dj in Fine condition will cost a bit. Expect to pay >$25.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I've posted about this before, but no luck. I'd like to get the original Gunslinger novellas from MSF&F but eBay is drawing a blank. Anyone perhaps with a set to sell, or just point me in the right direction? What would a set cost, anyway, or would it be cheaper to collect each issue?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If someone could please post pictures of the two PET SEMATARY dust jackets, I would greatly appreciate it. Also, were they produced in equal quantities?
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

One is posted right here in the catalog. Perhaps you should start there.

Pet Semetary - Trade HC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The back of the dust jacket of the first state says that Tabitha's first novel came out in 1982, which was incorrect. The second state jacket (shown in the catalog) corrects the date to 1983. I have no idea on how many of each were done, but the dust jacket itself is VERY prone to showing wear. One in very good/excellent condition (as is the one in the catalog) goes for a premium. The first state seems a bit harder to find than the second.

John

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ok, I remember this now, sorry. I think this was discussed on The Collector's site. My DJ is the first state, as mint as when I bought it at the bookstore, nice and sharp and white, etc. Never showed any wear, which is good! That still means I need a 2nd state DJ. There are so many variations of King dust jackets to keep in mind. I must make a list!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mine says 1982 - so, a 1st state DJ - in near-mint condition!

sk

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Looking for a copy of Grant's Wizard & Glass HC in F/F condition for $100 shipped. If anyone have a copy to sell, please PM me. Thanks.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for a couple of DJ's:

- Skeleton crew (US 1st)
    - Danse Macabre (US 1st)
    - The eyes of the dragon (US 1st with "scales")
    - Pet Sematary (US 1st)
    - The talisman (US 1st)

Please PM me. Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ari, the odds of a spare dj (in VG or better condition) for any of those is slim. It's almost as easy to buy the books themselves.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Good point.

I'll look after the copies.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice agrabin is on a distinguished road agrabin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Stand traycase that the Collector produced.

This requires shipping to the UK

Thanks

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am looking for a 1/1 of The Green Mile hardcover. Every copy I can find is a BCE, and the best copy I can find on Abebooks is $33.00 and the cover doesn't look the best. If anyone has an extra available, please let me know.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by agrabin View Post
    Looking for a Stand traycase that the Collector produced.

This requires shipping to the UK

Thanks
    I have an extra that still has the wrapping on it from SKCollector. UK shipping is expensive, but the traycase is much lighter than the book so savings can be had.

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I am looking for a 1/1 of The Green Mile hardcover. Every copy I can find is a BCE, and the best copy I can find on Abebooks is $33.00 and the cover doesn't look the best. If anyone has an extra available, please let me know.
    $33 isn't bad. Cover price is $25 (that is what I paid). I have an extra but don't see myself selling it for a loss.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Teaser photo:

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I went ahead and just bought the GM book for $33 - it included shipping so it is probably the best deal I can find.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for three items:

- Drood S/L (Dan Simmons)
    - The gunslinger 2nd edition DJ
    - Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (paperback Exclusive School Market Edition)
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 344 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast