Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 344 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast
Results 6,926 to 6,950 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske is just really nice jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    Hello all. New here and new to collecting King. I'm trying to complete a Dark Tower first-edition collection. The ones published by Grant. So far I have everything except Gunslinger and Wastelands.

Looking for a f/f Wastelands. Anyone selling?
    Is this you, Kurt? Welcome!
    Haha that was fast. Yes sir it is.
    You will love it here. Lots of kind and generous collectors who will bend over backwards to help you. Enjoy!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello all. New here and new to collecting King. I'm trying to complete a Dark Tower first-edition collection. The ones published by Grant. So far I have everything except Gunslinger and Wastelands.

I think I have one...let me look...Waste Lands F/F

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post

I think I have one...let me look...Waste Lands F/F

Judging by your site it looks like you had one and it's marked as sold. I'll keep an eye out!

Found one! Thanks all!

Now to save up for Gunslinger...

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Sleeping Beauties UK 1/1 with the WH Smith (purple) Snake variant
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a copy of This Dark Chest Of Wonders. Missed out on the PS copies earlier today.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Looking for a copy of This Dark Chest Of Wonders. Missed out on the PS copies earlier today.
    Camelot still has copies, Alan.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Excellent. Thanks Brian.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Excellent. Thanks Brian.
    Most welcome!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a 2nd Salem’s.... what’s going rate for a decent copy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Looking for a 2nd Salem’s.... what’s going rate for a decent copy?

I would be curious on this as well.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for a End of Watch slipcase and Sleeping Beauties slipcase
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Found one on eBay, but you'd have to get the full set.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Yea, I saw that, thanks
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Have you checked with Dan at CD? Sometimes they have extras that aren't advertised.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I will check, easiest way to contact him?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I will check, easiest way to contact him?
    PM him here or ask on the CD thread.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, sent him a pm
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, sent him a pm
    Welcome. He probably has an email link at CD but I was headed out the door when I saw your post.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, sent him a pm
    Welcome. He probably has an email link at CD but I was headed out the door when I saw your post.
    danhocker@cemeterydance.com
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Reached out to him, thanks guys
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a true 1st/1st of Different Seasons. At least in VG condition. Please help if you can.

Demon of the Prim Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest is a name known to all Priest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for one of the black tray cases for the stand, the collector made.

Have a white one to trade plus willing to add nice $$$$

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered IT? Anyone? Please and thank you
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Traveler evg321 is on a distinguished road

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evg321 View Post
    That is a total waste of time. I know a few people who have tried to deal with them

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 278 of 344 FirstFirst ... 178 228 268 276 277 278 279 280 288 328 ... LastLast