Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 344 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 8,226 to 8,250 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO - Doctor Sleep S/L or GE w/Slipcase!
    Please and thank you!
    Found...thanks all.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Gunslinger Apprentice Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough Honvie is a jewel in the rough

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all, happy thanksgiving!

Anybody looking to sell their Blockade Billy LE or white wrap Proof please PM me with your idea prices. Thank you

Gunslinger Apprentice _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about _PCC_ has a spectacular aura about

Default Make me sell my Misery!

On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then I’m ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!

Gunslinger Apprentice mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick has a spectacular aura about mcbanick's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by _PCC_ View Post
    On the fence about selling my S/L Misery from Suntup. The number is #119. If anyone out there is considering some kind of over the top offer and really really wants one then I’m ready to consider the possibility of selling. No haggling, make me sell my most prized King S/L!
    _PCC_ can you email me mcbanick@gmail.com? I don’t have the permissions for a PM. Thanks.

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO slipcase for 1st edition of The Outsider.
    Anyone have one or know where to get one? The one offered by TheCaseMaker is a bit too thick for what I'm after.
    Please and thank you!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ANYONE…. I have the chance for a trade of a whelan I’m in love with for a signed Gunslinger. I don’t have one other than my whelan remarqued one: anyone help?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Also… anyone have any Rachel Readman statues that they don’t want anymore? Thanks!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

Is there a slipcase out there for the 4 Bachman books? Thanks.

Edit: Probably should have clarified. This would be for the UK 1st edition paperbacks.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Traveler Agdlia will become famous soon enough Agdlia will become famous soon enough

ISO signed first edition The Outsider or The Institute. If you have one, please email me at lianne.edwards@comcast.net

Thanks!

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Looking to trade 2 signed books for 1. ISO Doctor Sleep First Signed, can give your choice of 2 of the following books Revival first signed, The Outsider later printing signed, End of Watch later printing signed. Please pm me if interested in trading.

Country
    Country Flag

Wastelands signed limited

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Still looking for slipcase for 1st Outsider and also slipcase for 1st Fireman by Hill if anyone has one?
    Thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking for some Xmas money?
    -fine slinger 1st
    -Christine s/l
    -Firestarter s/l
    -Roman six stories s/l
    -eyes of the dragon s/l
    -Joyland letter

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Looking for a new copy of:
    “Speaks the Nightbird” by Robert McCammon.
    Published by River City.
    (elmsbooks.smith@gmail.com)

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Published by River City.
    Camelot has several.
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Many thanks. Much appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Published by River City.
    Camelot has several.
    Camelot has the Lettered editions which are the same as the numbered except with a Letter Designation. Here is a decent price for a numbered edition. Best of luck!
    https://www.biblio.com/book/speaks-n...n/d/1406018898
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I just bought a book on biblio.com today that was also listed on E-Bay, from the same seller, with the same number of a numbered edition, for $75 less than it was posted on E-Bay.
    The strange thing is, it is STILL listed on E-Bay.
    It is not a King book though.
    I will say no more just in case they haven't got around to pulling it off E-Bay yet.
    If I have gotten the short end of a stick, I will let you know, but the seller has excellent feedback, so I think I'm okay.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I just bought a book on biblio.com today that was also listed on E-Bay, from the same seller, with the same number of a numbered edition, for $75 less than it was posted on E-Bay.
    The strange thing is, it is STILL listed on E-Bay.
    It is not a King book though.
    I will say no more just in case they haven't got around to pulling it off E-Bay yet.
    If I have gotten the short end of a stick, I will let you know, but the seller has excellent feedback, so I think I'm okay.
    Probably slow to take it down. Wouldn’t be concerned just yet. Also, the price discrepancy is probably eBay fee related.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

A friend of mine bought a first edition of "Blockade Billy" of abe recently, but noticed that the card is missing.
    Any Christmas miracle that somebody got a spare one?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Country
    Country Flag

Cemetery Dance is selling them, it they were just a few days ago!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Hi Jeremy,
    Richard Chizmar was selling them, you might want to reach out to him.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    A friend of mine bought a first edition of "Blockade Billy" of abe recently, but noticed that the card is missing.
    Any Christmas miracle that somebody got a spare one?
    https://www.cemeterydance.com/extras...eid=cc59fae128
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I bought one of those to complete my three card set!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I know : bad timing by a few days.
    Because I remember seeing a few days ago that CD had some in auctions, but there are none anymore. And Rich told me that they sold out...
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 344 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast