Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 344 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,376 to 7,400 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    No, but my puppy has a thing about dogs on some kind of paper. He’s chewed up the Cujo mask, a Cesar Milan book, and my son’s “A Dog’s Purpose” paperback!
    He's clearly establishing his dominance as the Alpha dog.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I've seen some comings and goings of lettered Red Dragon copies lately, and I have been in contact with a few of the great members here...always just slightly behind the curve, so to speak, when a copy pops up. I know that a lot of folks who have them ordered and coming in the fall are not looking to sell them immediately and I completely respect their desire to hold on to such a gorgeous edition. I just wanted to put a message out to all the good men and women on this forum and ask if over the coming months they're willing to sell their copy for a price that is not stratospheric, I'd be willing to work with a member to purchase a copy. I'm in no hurry, and waiting months is not an issue. On a related Suntup note, I was finally able to snag an elusive numbered copy of Misery from ruderabbit before joining others in a less-than-ideal employment situation. I wanted to thank ruderabbit for a great transaction. Thanks to everyone for reading this message and for helping me on my quest for my new "grail" book!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

No, but my puppy has a thing about dogs on some kind of paper. He’s chewed up the Cujo mask, a Cesar Milan book, and my son’s “A Dog’s Purpose” paperback!
    Man, that's a fucking interesting dog!!!! Imagine if you could talk to it!!! He's a keeper for sure. How is he with other live dogs? lol You should sit him in front of the TV and see what happens when you tune in "A Dog's Life" or something. lol
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any Dark Tower proofs (Plume, Grant, or Scribner).

Thanks!

Traveler Gid will become famous soon enough

Hello
    Looking for a number of slipcases.
    Mr. Mercedes
    End of watch
    Revival
    Sleeping beauties
    Duma key

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Salems lot traycase? Like a collector one for the trade? I have located a really nice copy and want a case for it
    EDIT: Just bought one from collector site!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for AGNST and SIE. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Hey folks - I work in one of Oregon's many prisons (one of fourteen!), but we house one of the largest libraries and only one of two walk-in prison libraries in the entire state. While my primary job is running a mail room, I sometimes substitute for the library coordinator so I get to spend some time in there with the inmates and the library clerks. We have a huge horror section and quite a few Stephen King fans among the population but we're missing quite a few of his books. I'd like to see a complete King section for the guys to catch up on their King fixes. While we have a wide range of offenders (as all prisons do), reading is one of the few outlets for a lot of these guys...some of whom are celled up for up to 23 hours a day. Needless to say...reading is a life saver for many and helps keep a lot of guys out of trouble or helping them gain an education. Plus, a lot are life-long King fans that have no money to buy the new titles.

Here are the books we are missing:

-The Long Walk
    -Roadwork
    -Christine
    -Cycle of the Werewolf
    -Tommyknockers
    -Bag of Bones
    -On Writing
    -Secret Windows
    -DT 7: The Dark Tower
    -Fairthful
    -Colorado Kid
    -Blaze
    -Blockade Billy
    -Revival
    -Finders Keepers
    -Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    -End of Watch
    -Sleeping Beauties
    -Outsider
    -Elevation
    -The Institute

If you have any extra copies...reading copies...paperbacks...ex-library copies...large print copies...beat up hardbacks with no dust jackets...etc...we will take them! (please no collectible editions). We even have an old guy who spends all day repairing and rebinding beat up editions so we'll seriously take anything! We will also take anthologies and books about King. I've donated quite a few but there are many more I'm sure they don't have. Please EMAIL ME at JonathanReitan@gmail.com as I can't acccess the PM's here during the day (my computer at work blocks me from logging in) and I can send you our address. THANK YOU for anyone that's able to help out!
    ~Jonathan

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a jacket-less 1st Gunslinger (Grant) they're willing to part with?

Citizen of Gilead darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all darkseer is a name known to all

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Hey folks - I work in one of Oregon's many prisons (one of fourteen!), but we house one of the largest libraries and only one of two walk-in prison libraries in the entire state. While my primary job is running a mail room, I sometimes substitute for the library coordinator so I get to spend some time in there with the inmates and the library clerks. We have a huge horror section and quite a few Stephen King fans among the population but we're missing quite a few of his books. I'd like to see a complete King section for the guys to catch up on their King fixes. While we have a wide range of offenders (as all prisons do), reading is one of the few outlets for a lot of these guys...some of whom are celled up for up to 23 hours a day. Needless to say...reading is a life saver for many and helps keep a lot of guys out of trouble or helping them gain an education. Plus, a lot are life-long King fans that have no money to buy the new titles.

Here are the books we are missing:

-The Long Walk
    -Roadwork
    -Christine
    -Cycle of the Werewolf
    -Tommyknockers
    -Bag of Bones
    -On Writing
    -Secret Windows
    -DT 7: The Dark Tower
    -Fairthful
    -Colorado Kid
    -Blaze
    -Blockade Billy
    -Revival
    -Finders Keepers
    -Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    -End of Watch
    -Sleeping Beauties
    -Outsider
    -Elevation
    -The Institute

If you have any extra copies...reading copies...paperbacks...ex-library copies...large print copies...beat up hardbacks with no dust jackets...etc...we will take them! (please no collectible editions). We even have an old guy who spends all day repairing and rebinding beat up editions so we'll seriously take anything! We will also take anthologies and books about King. I've donated quite a few but there are many more I'm sure they don't have. Please EMAIL ME at JonathanReitan@gmail.com as I can't acccess the PM's here during the day (my computer at work blocks me from logging in) and I can send you our address. THANK YOU for anyone that's able to help out!
    I never realized Oregon was such a hotbed of criminal activity.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to fill these gaps....

1981 Danse Macabre letter
    1981 Cujo letter
    1982 Dark Tower I Gunslinger letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    2004 The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Letter
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    I know where three of these are at a very very reasonable price.
    Are these for you personally or are they for somebody else?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m confused. I thought that when you obtained Dystopia, you had completed your Lettered collection.

Country
    Country Flag

I’m confused. I thought that when you obtained Dystopia, you had completed your Lettered collection.
    I never stated that I had finished getting all the lettereds. LOL I WISH. What that was... was when King signed a letter and not a number. I needed Carrie and Dystopia forever to do this and got Carrie then Dystopia not long after. While that was going on I was trying to get the lettereds when they differed from the numbered. As you can see from my list.. all that is left is Romans. Then there are letters that are the same other than destination of number or letter. Hope that makes sense. After this list I would have Kings main body of work.. all number and letter. Hope I make some sense there Brian. haha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Traveler AliI-N-wonderland is on a distinguished road

Hello, all. I still have some books from my collection that I need to sell. Unless noted otherwise all books are unread and in tight perfect condition. Email me at acarson000000@gmail.com for pricing or to make an offer. Reasonable offers won't be refused 🙂
    - 11/22/63 hand signed in blue ink by SK
    -.Regulators/Desperation set (both first printings)
    - Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 Gift Edition
    -Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 artist signed gift edition
    - Riding the Bullet first limited edition printing
    - Creep Show magazine first printing
    - The Gunslinger PB first plume printing 1988
    - The Talisman #159 of 3,500 signed by Peter straub and
    Rick berry
    -Full Dark No Stars gift edition
    - DT: Wind Through the Keyhole - artist signed edition
    - Desperation gift edition
    -Eyes of the Dragon - first publishing
    -The Dark Man slipcased hardcover edition w/bookmark
    -Joyland first edition PB but in slipcase

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.
    Please post pricing you are willing to pay for each one and I will see if this individual is interested in selling.
    All are as new mint of course.
    If the price is right they might sell more than the three I’m thinking of, its quite a collection.
    I will not be adding an up charge.

In answer to the next question.. this individual does not have asking prices because the lettered are generally not for sale..
    But if I have an offer to bring to them, they “might” sell

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by AliI-N-wonderland View Post
    Hello, all. I still have some books from my collection that I need to sell. Unless noted otherwise all books are unread and in tight perfect condition. Email me at acarson000000@gmail.com for pricing or to make an offer. Reasonable offers won't be refused 🙂
    - 11/22/63 hand signed in blue ink by SK
    -.Regulators/Desperation set (both first printings)
    - Secretary of Dreams Vol.1 Gift Edition
    -Secretary of Dreams Vol. 2 artist signed gift edition
    - Riding the Bullet first limited edition printing
    - Creep Show magazine first printing
    - The Gunslinger PB first plume printing 1988
    - The Talisman #159 of 3,500 signed by Peter straub and
    Rick berry
    -Full Dark No Stars gift edition
    - DT: Wind Through the Keyhole - artist signed edition
    - Desperation gift edition
    -Eyes of the Dragon - first publishing
    -The Dark Man slipcased hardcover edition w/bookmark
    -Joyland first edition PB but in slipcase
    Hi interested in Joyland and fdns gift, send me a pm
    [FONT="Century Gothic"] There's nothing like a trail of blood to find your way back home.../FONT]Sixx: A.M. The Heroin Diaries

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter*
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman*
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    2004 The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Letter*
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    Hey Kris, check out my "Holy Wow" post ... opportunity of a lifetime.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter*
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman*
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    2004 The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Letter*
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    Hey Kris, check out my "Holy Wow" post ... opportunity of a lifetime.
    Yes that is my buddy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.
    Please post pricing you are willing to pay for each one and I will see if this individual is interested in selling.
    If the price is right they might sell more than the three I’m thinking of, its quite a collection.

In answer to the next question.. this individual does not have asking prices because the lettered are generally not for sale..
    Looking for some opinions on pricing for the Lettered's listed.
    Below is Kris's guesstimate for the Lettered's he's looking to acquire, please share input.. Looking for honest value before I meet w/potential seller.
    Thanks

Message from Kris on pricing:

"Here is my best guess. I have no idea Rich.. not sold often. See if there is any he will sell. THanks"

1981 Danse Macabre letter - $4500
    1981 Cujo letter - $2000
    Gunslinger letter - $7500
    1983 Christine letter - $2000
    1984 The Talisman letter - $1750
    1990 The Stand letter - $3500
    1997 Six Stories Roman - $1200
    2004 Salems Lot Roman - $12000
    2004 The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon Letter - $1750
    SIE Bootleg - $1200
    ANGST Bootleg - $750

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.

Below is Kris's guesstimate for the Lettered's he's looking to acquire, please share input.. Looking for honest value before I meet w/potential seller.
    Thanks

"Here is my best guess. I have no idea Rich.. not sold often. See if there is any he will sell. THanks"

1981 Cujo letter - $2000
    SIE Bootleg - $1200
    ANGST Bootleg - $750

I will take 2 gunslinger lettered at that price!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

IMO, TGWLTG lettered should be valued higher. There were only 15 done (much like Danse Macabre) for private distribution. I'd say $2.5K

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.

Thanks

1981 Cujo letter - $2000
    SIE Bootleg - $1200
    ANGST Bootleg - $750

You won't even buy the S/L I offered (and at $5450!!!) so how will you take two lettered at that price? LOL I offered you one AND payments and you said no. These are prices I WOULD feel comfortable paying (and during these times).
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

1981 Cujo letter
    1983 Christine letter
    1984 The Talisman letter
    1990 The Stand letter
    1997 Six Stories Roman
    2004 Salems Lot Roman
    SIE Bootleg
    ANGST Bootleg
    ALL for me.

Thanks

1981 Cujo letter - $2000
    SIE Bootleg - $1200
    ANGST Bootleg - $750

You won't even buy the S/L I offered (and at $5450!!!) so how will you take two lettered at that price? LOL I offered you one AND payments and you said no. These are prices I WOULD feel comfortable paying (and during these times).
    Mr. Cook asked our opinion and that is the only one I felt comfortable answering about. Yes I would be VERY comfortable paying $7500 for a lettered Gunslinger. Especially because people keep telling me a signed #'d one is worth $6500. An amount I am not willing to pay for a number. I have not seen a lettered Gunslinger for sale in a LONG time!!!!!

I truly appreciate your offer of a S/L Gunslinger 1 for $5450 with no slipcase. I think I said thank you, but I plan on waiting for a JOB and one with a slipcase. This is my holy grail and plan on saving and doing this one right. Besides the PS Publishing books it will be the MOST expensive book I ever bought.

Being laid off STINKS. $1500 - $2000 month missing from my budget each month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 344 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 ... LastLast