Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 344 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,026 to 8,050 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Salems lot Red Roman... my holy grail And biggest want.... secured today! Thanks to Camelot Books!
    WOW, very impressive. Congrats Kris.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I’m looking to buy a number... I realize prices are high... message me with what your askin. Thanks!
    Nobody actually owns numbers. You are welcome to use them though.
    And he's willing to accept ass skin as well
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I have Later S/L for trade

Below are books I'm looking to add:

• Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (preferably with sketch)
    • Dark Dreamers S/L (preferably #1-297 with two pages of signatures)
    • The Complete Masters of Darkness S/L
    • The Green Mile S/L (I can throw in a gift edition of GM with this trade as well)
    • Full set of Bachman PB 1st US editions - near fine to fine

• Lettered Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM
    • Lettered Rogues - GRRM

**Edit to include any of these S/L David Bowie books I will trade for as well
    • David Bowie IS (V&A in the orange acrylic slipcase)
    • Moonage Daydream (Genesis Publications)
    • From Station to Station (Genesis Publications)
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO 1st edition 'Salem's Lot no jacket ex library is ok
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have someone offering $1100 (yes...) for a 11.22.63! Any takers?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I have Later S/L for trade.

Below are books I'm looking to add:

• Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (preferably with sketch)
    • Dark Dreamers S/L (preferably #1-297 with two pages of signatures)
    • The Complete Masters of Darkness S/L
    • The Green Mile S/L (I can throw in a gift edition of GM with this trade as well)
    • Full set of Bachman PB 1st US editions - near fine to fine

• Lettered Knight of the Seven Kingdoms - GRRM
    • Lettered Rogues - GRRM

**Edit to include any of these S/L David Bowie books I will trade for as well
    • David Bowie IS (V&A in the orange acrylic slipcase)
    • Moonage Daydream (Genesis Publications)
    • From Station to Station (Genesis Publications)
    Update: I also have a signed In the Tall Grass for trade as well as Later S/L.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wondering, Would anyone with an extra SignedLimited Later consider trading for an "In The Tall Grass" with signed bookplate?
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Currently looking for a few recent UK 1sts in F-NF condition I still haven't managed to find and completely spaced buying when they were released. Would love to buy in US, but can do international if the price is right. Thanks! JonathanReitan@gmail.com

-OUTSIDER (red H&S and purple WH Smith editions)
    -FLIGHT OR FRIGHT
    -SLEEPING BEAUTIES (regular H&S edition, not WH Smith or Tesco editions)
    ~Jonathan

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO: See description!

I am on the hunt for some minty-fresh books and am hoping that the amazing members of this group can help me score some titles I’ve been looking for! Big shout out to Kris Webster for finding me my lettered Regulators, and Geoff Brown for the flawless Centipede Press Salem’s.

****I’m still looking for a TRUE letter of IT, a numbered Regulators, and a mint coffin Stand.**** I sold my lettered coffin Stand years ago and regret it all the time.

I’ll pay a good premium to have “as new” copies - a definite benefit for sellers!! If you like money like Eugene Krabs (lol), contact me at mr.michael.cross@gmail.com, or send me a PM here. Thanks everyone! Take care and stay safe!

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Well that is just Karma.

I own 2 new (true) lettered copies of ‘It’. A brand new numbered ‘Regulators’ and 3 new Signed Limited Stand copies (one of them lettered).

My caveat, I do not sell to collectors with idiosyncratic ways, openly aired in public.
    I do like money, however fortunately I do not require any more.

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m very sorry for offending you, Alec. I have adjusted my post and sent you a private message apologizing as well. I meant no offense to anyone. I was simply trying to find books that were in the best possible condition. Again, I’m very sorry for offending you and I’m glad that you can enjoy such a wonderful collection. I wish you all the best.

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

No apologies necessary Michael.
    Everyone has their own view on collecting.
    Fortunately we are on a wonderful site where all opinions can be aired openly and criticised in the same manner.
    Personally I find your edited first post far more manageable than the unedited version.
    Best wishes
    Alec.

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Currently looking for a few recent UK 1sts in F-NF condition I still haven't managed to find and completely spaced buying when they were released. Would love to buy in US, but can do international if the price is right. Thanks! JonathanReitan@gmail.com

-OUTSIDER (red H&S and purple WH Smith editions)
    -FLIGHT OR FRIGHT
    -SLEEPING BEAUTIES (regular H&S edition, not WH Smith or Tesco editions)
    Just looking for OUTSIDEER and SLEEPING BEAUTIES UK 1sts now.
    ~Jonathan

Traveler ncleapyear will become famous soon enough ncleapyear will become famous soon enough

Looking for a copy of the 2002 Donald Grant edition (limited to 1520 copies and signed by King, Straub, and Rick Berry) of Black House. Many thanks! svsiv@yahoo.com

Gunslinger Apprentice zachip has a spectacular aura about zachip has a spectacular aura about

Looking for ps publishing pet sematary for a reasonable price.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm doubtful that I'll find these, but im hunting for a few slipcases:

PS Publishing Christine Slipcase
    And
    PS Publishing Colorado Kid Slipcase

Please let me know if you happen to have either for sale or know where I could get them (yes, I've already tried PS Publishing directly, no dice).

Gunslinger Apprentice Ivo will become famous soon enough Ivo will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

And

Please let me know if you happen to have either for sale or know where I could get them (yes, I've already tried PS Publishing directly, no dice).
    Not trying to rub it in or anything but, about six years ago I bought a S/L Christine without a slip case.
    Checked with Grant, no dice, got another DJ though, at the time they still had some.
    So now I’m on the hunt for the slip case, thinking I’ll never find one and I’ll be getting an after market one.
    About two weeks after I got the S/L an original slip case comes up on eBay for it.
    I think it was 40.00 BIN, still kind of freaks me out. I hope you can find that slip case, they maybe out there somewhere.
    If I see or hear of another you will be the first to know.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ivo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post

And

Not trying to rub it in or anything but, about six years ago I bought a S/L Christine without a slip case.
    Checked with Grant, no dice, got another DJ though, at the time they still had some.
    So now I’m on the hunt for the slip case, thinking I’ll never find one and I’ll be getting an after market one.
    About two weeks after I got the S/L an original slip case comes up on eBay for it.
    I think it was 40.00 BIN, still kind of freaks me out. I hope you can find that slip case, they maybe out there somewhere.
    If I see or hear of another you will be the first to know.
    Years back...I had a damaged slipcase......and Grant had one left....but they made me send my damaged one in to them (which I thought was really weird). This was back when Robert's wife was working there....she was kind of odd.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

I’ve been looking for a Subterranean Press Gift edition of The Green Mile...was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a fair price. Checked the usual sites but seem pretty pricey. Thanks!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dumakeybooks View Post
    I’ve been looking for a Subterranean Press Gift edition of The Green Mile...was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction for a fair price. Checked the usual sites but seem pretty pricey. Thanks!
    Would you consider $400 a fair price? No, don't have one myself, but that's what one sold for last month; two bids.
    They usually go for between $300 and $400...but creeping up....
    Hope this helps.

sk

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

BLACK # Eyes of the Dragon. I would then have every black and red number. ANyone?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to trade a unopened/as new/mint HC trade edition of later for any of the following:

Suntup Artist ed or proof of 1984
    Suntup Silence of the Lambs proof (woman on cover, not moth)

If interested please PM me.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Traveler Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough Dumakeybooks will become famous soon enough

Thank you!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    I would like to make it clear that I did not delete my post, it was deleted for me by someone in power that has close ties to the person I was writing to. Conflict of Interest, much?

So, to whoever sent me the one negative reputation comment (that didn't sign their name, of course) due to my "vulgarity" I just want you to know you're in the minority. Multiple people have sent me positive reputation and messages for putting a rude person in their place.

So, to whoever the mystery person is, you can take your turn getting fucked by Alec's high horse as well, when he's done with it.

Enough of this. shannon, you get a 24 hour ban. Much more and it will be permanent.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 344 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 ... LastLast