+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296
Results 7,376 to 7,385 of 7385

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    No, but my puppy has a thing about dogs on some kind of paper. He’s chewed up the Cujo mask, a Cesar Milan book, and my son’s “A Dog’s Purpose” paperback!
    He's clearly establishing his dominance as the Alpha dog.
    "I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Traveler ExtremeWaysABA is on a distinguished road

I've seen some comings and goings of lettered Red Dragon copies lately, and I have been in contact with a few of the great members here...always just slightly behind the curve, so to speak, when a copy pops up. I know that a lot of folks who have them ordered and coming in the fall are not looking to sell them immediately and I completely respect their desire to hold on to such a gorgeous edition. I just wanted to put a message out to all the good men and women on this forum and ask if over the coming months they're willing to sell their copy for a price that is not stratospheric, I'd be willing to work with a member to purchase a copy. I'm in no hurry, and waiting months is not an issue. On a related Suntup note, I was finally able to snag an elusive numbered copy of Misery from ruderabbit before joining others in a less-than-ideal employment situation. I wanted to thank ruderabbit for a great transaction. Thanks to everyone for reading this message and for helping me on my quest for my new "grail" book!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    No, but my puppy has a thing about dogs on some kind of paper. He’s chewed up the Cujo mask, a Cesar Milan book, and my son’s “A Dog’s Purpose” paperback!
    Man, that's a fucking interesting dog!!!! Imagine if you could talk to it!!! He's a keeper for sure. How is he with other live dogs? lol You should sit him in front of the TV and see what happens when you tune in "A Dog's Life" or something. lol
    The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!!

They cheated their way to a couple of League Championships & a World Series!!!!

Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for any Dark Tower proofs (Plume, Grant, or Scribner).

Thanks!

Traveler Gid is on a distinguished road

Hello
    Looking for a number of slipcases.
    Mr. Mercedes
    End of watch
    Revival
    Sleeping beauties
    Duma key

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a Salems lot traycase? Like a collector one for the trade? I have located a really nice copy and want a case for it
    EDIT: Just bought one from collector site!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000 seldom gets put on hold webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for AGNST and SIE. Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47 is a jewel in the rough jreitan47's Avatar

Hey folks - I work in one of Oregon's many prisons (one of fourteen!), but we house one of the largest libraries and only one of two walk-in prison libraries in the entire state. While my primary job is running a mail room, I sometimes substitute for the library coordinator so I get to spend some time in there with the inmates and the library clerks. We have a huge horror section and quite a few Stephen King fans among the population but we're missing quite a few of his books. I'd like to see a complete King section for the guys to catch up on their King fixes. While we have a wide range of offenders (as all prisons do), reading is one of the few outlets for a lot of these guys...some of whom are celled up for up to 23 hours a day. Needless to say...reading is a life saver for many and helps keep a lot of guys out of trouble or helping them gain an education. Plus, a lot are life-long King fans that have no money to buy the new titles.

Here are the books we are missing:

-The Long Walk
    -Roadwork
    -Christine
    -Cycle of the Werewolf
    -Tommyknockers
    -Bag of Bones
    -On Writing
    -Secret Windows
    -DT 7: The Dark Tower
    -Fairthful
    -Colorado Kid
    -Blaze
    -Blockade Billy
    -Revival
    -Finders Keepers
    -Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    -End of Watch
    -Sleeping Beauties
    -Outsider
    -Elevation
    -The Institute

If you have any extra copies...reading copies...paperbacks...ex-library copies...large print copies...beat up hardbacks with no dust jackets...etc...we will take them! (please no collectible editions). We even have an old guy who spends all day repairing and rebinding beat up editions so we'll seriously take anything! We will also take anthologies and books about King. I've donated quite a few but there are many more I'm sure they don't have. Please EMAIL ME at JonathanReitan@gmail.com as I can't acccess the PM's here during the day (my computer at work blocks me from logging in) and I can send you our address. THANK YOU for anyone that's able to help out!
    ~Jonathan

Gunslinger Apprentice OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom has a spectacular aura about OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a jacket-less 1st Gunslinger (Grant) they're willing to part with?

Gunslinger Apprentice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice darkseer is just really nice

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post
    Hey folks - I work in one of Oregon's many prisons (one of fourteen!), but we house one of the largest libraries and only one of two walk-in prison libraries in the entire state. While my primary job is running a mail room, I sometimes substitute for the library coordinator so I get to spend some time in there with the inmates and the library clerks. We have a huge horror section and quite a few Stephen King fans among the population but we're missing quite a few of his books. I'd like to see a complete King section for the guys to catch up on their King fixes. While we have a wide range of offenders (as all prisons do), reading is one of the few outlets for a lot of these guys...some of whom are celled up for up to 23 hours a day. Needless to say...reading is a life saver for many and helps keep a lot of guys out of trouble or helping them gain an education. Plus, a lot are life-long King fans that have no money to buy the new titles.

Here are the books we are missing:

-The Long Walk
    -Roadwork
    -Christine
    -Cycle of the Werewolf
    -Tommyknockers
    -Bag of Bones
    -On Writing
    -Secret Windows
    -DT 7: The Dark Tower
    -Fairthful
    -Colorado Kid
    -Blaze
    -Blockade Billy
    -Revival
    -Finders Keepers
    -Bazaar of Bad Dreams
    -End of Watch
    -Sleeping Beauties
    -Outsider
    -Elevation
    -The Institute

If you have any extra copies...reading copies...paperbacks...ex-library copies...large print copies...beat up hardbacks with no dust jackets...etc...we will take them! (please no collectible editions). We even have an old guy who spends all day repairing and rebinding beat up editions so we'll seriously take anything! We will also take anthologies and books about King. I've donated quite a few but there are many more I'm sure they don't have. Please EMAIL ME at JonathanReitan@gmail.com as I can't acccess the PM's here during the day (my computer at work blocks me from logging in) and I can send you our address. THANK YOU for anyone that's able to help out!
    I never realized Oregon was such a hotbed of criminal activity.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 296 of 296 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296