Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 344 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast
Results 8,376 to 8,400 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mmalling View Post
    ISO
    King-signed baseball, baseball card, event ticket, etc...
    Hey all,
    So I'm looking to buy a neat King-signed item that I can display on a shelf so the signature can be seen. Anyone have anything interesting? PM me!
    Thanks!
    i think i might have one of the extra limitation pages from He is Legend signed by King and Hill if that is something you’re looking for. I’d have to check, but i’m pretty sure i have one
    That might be neat! I'll send you a PM...thanks!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque
    - Signed Everything's Eventual US 1st
    - Other Dark Tower Remarques

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have a decent Night Shift or Carrie 1st? I would pay a good price to aquire!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Looking for:
    Signed Stand 1st or Shining 1st
    Salems S/L
    Firestarter S/L
    1st Night Shift
    IT S/L
    Still looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Have someone after an IT s/l. They have trades and or straight up cash. They would pay HANDSOMELY to get one with remarques too… if anyone is interested in hearing more

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Special Projects Manager mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling is a jewel in the rough mmalling's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

ISO - FINE DJ for Needful Things 1st/1st.
    I just realized the one I have has significant sun fade. Obviously will by the book it wraps as well - LOL
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

I just realized the one I have has significant sun fade. Obviously will by the book it wraps as well - LOL
    Looking for a Fine DJ for DT II as well:
    - Needful Things DJ
    - DT II: Drawing of the Three DJ

Thanks all!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra traycase for a double day Carrie or site/person I could contact to get one made? I would love a Dolso case if anyone had a spare...
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have an extra unfaded/unclipped dust jacket for The Shining and Cycle of the Werewolf?

Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I’ll pay $4000++ for a NIce Salems lot 2nd

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How much is a nice signed second state worth then…
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

How much is a nice signed second state worth then…
    Not sure. If you want to send me a couple of pics I will ask him to make you an offer though.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a Fine DJ for DT II as well:
    - Needful Things DJ
    - DT II: Drawing of the Three DJ

Thanks all!
    Found!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Upping this to $5000.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Upping this to $5000.

Gotta imagine somebody will bite on that. Wow!

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a signed/dated Four Past Midnight and gift edition of The Talisman. Have to be fine copies not like like the ones on Ebay. Lastly still looking for Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks! Paul

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Looking for a signed/dated Four Past Midnight and gift edition of The Talisman. Have to be fine copies not like like the ones on Ebay. Lastly still looking for Ubris with Night Surf. Thanks! Paul
    Darn! I JUST sold a signed Four Past.... day of publication too!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Phalucha View Post
    Looking for a gift edition of The Talisman.

This one?

"One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha is a jewel in the rough Phalucha's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes - that’s the one.

Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

Just curious what they sell for these days, rumor has it, it's a little north of 10K

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Slinger numbered.

Just curious what they sell for these days, rumor has it, it's a little north of 10K
    The last one I saw at auction (May?) Went for about 7K plus buyer premium. Betts had one go for 7ish this year too.
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

The last one I saw at auction (May?) Went for about 7K plus buyer premium. Betts had one go for 7ish this year too.
    Do you happen to know how much the premium was on top of the 7K ish?
    Regarding betts, is that the one from the "controversial" broken up set.. it went for 7ish?

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

Regarding betts, is that the one from the "controversial" broken up set.. it went for 7ish?
    I *think* the BP was like 3K or something crazy, I'll try and find the link. And yes the Betts one I was referring to was the set that was split up. There may have been other #d Slinger sold along the way!
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

I *think* the BP was like 3K or something crazy, I'll try and find the link. And yes the Betts one I was referring to was the set that was split up. There may have been other #d Slinger sold along the way!
    OK - I may have exaggerated the BP a bit - sold for $8750 w/BP...LOL
    https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-au...phen%2Bking%2B
    ISO:
    - LSOE AE Remarque

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Slinger numbered.

OK - I may have exaggerated the BP a bit - sold for $8750 w/BP...LOL
    https://www.pbagalleries.com/view-au...phen%2Bking%2B
    Thank you very much for this information

+ Reply to Thread
Page 336 of 344 FirstFirst ... 236 286 326 334 335 336 337 338 ... LastLast