Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 344 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,025 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a true letter of CD’s IT, a sub-$3000 Centipede Press limited -edition of Salem’s Lot, and a lettered Regulators. I know they’re all big-money items, but I figured if anyone knew where they were, it would be this group!!! Thanks everyone!! Stay safe and healthy.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeWaysABA View Post
    Looking for a true letter of CD’s IT, a sub-$3000 Centipede Press limited -edition of Salem’s Lot, and a lettered Regulators. I know they’re all big-money items, but I figured if anyone knew where they were, it would be this group!!! Thanks everyone!! Stay safe and healthy.
    Back to collecting!! I hope this means Michael you are better mate?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

John F. Kennedy ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA is a jewel in the rough ExtremeWaysABA's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you, Kris!! Surgery is over and I’m almost healed there, so it’s onto six months of chemo. Collecting has always brought me joy and it’ll definitely take my mind off of the next few months. Time to get back to living!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Looking for INSCRIBED or DATED Nightmares and Dreamscapes 1st/1st

Looking for date in 1990s, pls.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Curran101 View Post
    Looking for a RED gen 2 GUNSLINGER metal case! PM me if you have one you'd consider selling. TY
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...ps691vjwjr.jpg
    I would ask Jerome directly.. he might have one.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TRADE
    Is anyone interested in trading my:
    IT #512
    & PC Art Portfolio
    & Suntup IT U.S. 1st Ed. Art Print (small;OOP)
    AND CASH
    FOR YOUR:
    IT with matching # art portfolio
    Will pay for shipping, at cost, on both sides in the U.S.

ISO: anything DT related #246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, I collect snow globes with spiders in them. I take four Scrabble tiles out of the bag and whatever letters I get, that's my next snow globe goal. Cool, right? This month, the letters I grabbed were G, M, S, and T. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

Here you go... Motion Globe wiTh Spiders. Even includes free shipping.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Perfect!
    Pos rep coming your way.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Christine or Cujo s/l’s anyone?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Christine or Cujo s/l’s anyone?

I found these but here is one you never see asked about. Rainey Seasons. Only 100 made but it’s BIG.... anyone have one of them?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in the market for a S/L Grant Christine. If you have a copy for sale, please let me know.

Country
    Country Flag

Default King Books/Items Wanted

If someone has a remarqued Choo Choo by Ned... I have a VERY healthy offer for it. VERY healthy

FOUND

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101 is a jewel in the rough Curran101's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for 3 issues in The Magazine of Fantasy and Science Fiction in FINE condition - Need April 1980, February 1981, and July 1981

Still looking for a RED gen 2 GUNSLINGER metal case! PM me if you have one you'd consider selling. TY
    http://i1224.photobucket.com/albums/...ps691vjwjr.jpg
    Wanted: GUNSLINGER S/L #120 - Help me complete my matching set!
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 - Wizard and Glass
    King signed (or inscribed) - Grant 1/1 trade - Wolves of the Calla
    King signed (or inscribed) - Viking 1/1 - Wizard and Glass

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Lettered Regulators has been found and purchased!!! Thankie Sai, Kris Webster. I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered copy must be in MINT condition, and have an amazingly cool check. If you have one, I can definitely make a sale worth your while. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a LOT more. I’m willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeWaysABA View Post
    Lettered Regulators has been found and purchased!!! Thankie Sai, Kris Webster. I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered copy must be in MINT condition, and have an amazingly cool check. If you have one, I can definitely make a sale worth your while. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a LOT more. I’m willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael
    Just messaged you.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

ISO:

Carrie US 1/1
    `Salem’s US 1/1 (2nd state)
    Shining US 1/1

Running Man U.K. 1/1

All in at least VG+ or better

And not forgetting I’m still hunting for #157 of the U.K. Wizard & Glass S/L, U.K. Charlie the Choo Choo S/L and the Dark Tower Portfolio

Thanks all 🤞🤞
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Man slipcase. If anyone has an extra, I'll take it.
    Just looking for the slipcase.
    PM me or email me at rrdunaway@outlook.com

Country
    Country Flag

Salems lot Red Roman... my holy grail And biggest want.... secured today! Thanks to Camelot Books!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here ya' go ---

' '
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default STILL LOOKING!

Just an FYI, I am STILL looking for a true letter of the 25th CD IT (David has the letter I used to own, and I’m so proud), a $2500-$2750 Centipede Salem’s FOUND AND PURCHASED, and a numbered Regulators to go with my letter. The numbered Regulators copy must be in MINT condition, and have a legitimately cool check. If you have one, and I KNOW they exist, I’m willing to pay for the content and condition. Same for IT. PC copies are selling for $4k. A true letter is selling for a bigger markup. I’m so willing to pay, if someone is willing to sell!!! Contact me. 👍🏻

Michael

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I have one of two copies of Later S/L for trade - #80 or #201.

Below are books I'm looking to add:

• Cycle of the Werewolf S/L (preferably with sketch)
    • Dark Dreamers S/L (preferably #1-297 with two pages of signatures)
    • The Complete Masters of Darkness S/L
    • The Green Mile S/L
    • Full set of Bachman PB 1st US editions - near fine to fine
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking to buy a number... I realize prices are high... message me with what your askin. Thanks!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking to buy a number... I realize prices are high... message me with what your askin. Thanks!
    Nobody actually owns numbers. You are welcome to use them though.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Nobody actually owns numbers. You are welcome to use them though.
    LATER. LATER. LATER... that is important. hahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 344 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 ... LastLast