Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 344 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,451 to 7,475 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m looking for the U.K. S/L of Wizard & Glass, number 157, to complete my Dark Tower collection. It’s probably a pipe dream, but if anyone has one, could you check your numbers and let me know if you have it? I’d be happy to pay, or I have number 156 and 187, either of which I can trade, and I’ll pay shipping both ways.

As a completist, if anyone has number 157 of the UK Charlie the Choo Choo too, that would also be great. I have a couple of those too, so I can trade and pay shipping as above.

Here’s hoping 🤞🤞
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by andyg75 View Post
    I’m looking for the U.K. S/L of Wizard & Glass, number 157, to complete my Dark Tower collection. It’s probably a pipe dream, but if anyone has one, could you check your numbers and let me know if you have it? I’d be happy to pay, or I have number 156 and 187, either of which I can trade, and I’ll pay shipping both ways.

As a completist, if anyone has number 157 of the UK Charlie the Choo Choo too, that would also be great. I have a couple of those too, so I can trade and pay shipping as above.

Here’s hoping 🤞🤞
    Oh, and while I’m asking, Carrie PS Lettered G...
    Wanted:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Congratulations. Hard book to obtain. I tried for years to find a matching PC set. Best I could get was two PC, and one blank copy.
    There’s a PC Miller on Abe at the moment
    The Miller one I have is undesignated.
    Link to the ABE one?

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Congratulations. Hard book to obtain. I tried for years to find a matching PC set. Best I could get was two PC, and one blank copy.
    Link to the ABE one?
    I have information about this book which may be of some use to you.
    Please email or PM for more.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Email sent

John F. Kennedy oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough oxfordcomma will become famous soon enough

Email sent
    ...response sent

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Link to the ABE one?
    https://www.abebooks.co.uk/servlet/B...et-_-bsk-_-bdp
    Wanted:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for hardcover Dark Tower books for my mother for Mother's Day. I would like each book in hardcover format. It doesn't matter who the publisher is or which edition/printing it is. Nothing limited, nothing signed, needs to be "gift" quality, prefer to purchase all from one person, but will consider all offers.

First one to PM me with a reasonable price gets my money, thank you.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Also, TMSG. That is all.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Full set is expensive.
    All because of first book. DTII through VII are easy.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Full set is expensive.
    All because of first book. DTII through VII are easy.
    if you did Viking set hardcover, not 1sts for books 1-4. then not as bad

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I apologize, my wording was weird, I'll edit the post now, thanks!: I would like each book in hardcover format. It doesn't matter who the publisher is or which edition/printing it is.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for the PS 1/150 Colorado Kid. I need a PC of the Chadbourne version. I have a #68 to trade.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dumb question in reply to Jerome trade suggestions, but how does people do a trade?
    Do you both ship the book at the same time? One person first and the next one after...?

Always wondered if people have had issues with trading books.
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Dumb question in reply to Jerome trade suggestions, but how does people do a trade?
    Do you both ship the book at the same time? One person first and the next one after...?

I never have. 99% of king collectors are honest. I just did a trade with someone I didn’t know and it worked out great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Years back I mentioned I was looking for a Firestarter S/L dated 7/5 (my birthday) and I had a copy dated 7/6 to trade. A member who had a 7/5 copy contacted me for my address and we traded copies.
    Success story.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I have done several trade deals and have been disappointed only one time so far.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did a trade with Cook and have another one in the works with him. I sent my books to him first then received his to me. Flawless. I personally feel that if you are the one that initiates the trade, you should send your stuff out first.

Kris and others are probably comfortable doing it on Facebook but I'd only do it here with trusted members or members that have been vouched for. If a member gets a bad name here, they're done as far as future transactions.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

I did a trade with Cook and have another one in the works with him. I sent my books to him first then received his to me. Flawless. I personally feel that if you are the one that initiates the trade, you should send your stuff out first.

Kris and others are probably comfortable doing it on Facebook but I'd only do it here with trusted members or members that have be vouched for. If a member gets a bad name here, they're done as far as future transactions.
    Make no mistake about it. Facebook is no different. One Chance and not only are you done... you are banned for life.
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

Kris and others are probably comfortable doing it on Facebook but I'd only do it here with trusted members or members that have be vouched for. If a member gets a bad name here, they're done as far as future transactions.
    Make no mistake about it. Facebook is no different. One Chance and not only are you done... you are banned for life.
    Again, they'd have to be vouched for if I didn't know them. By you or another trusted member on said Facebook group.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

We only had one legitimate member who was a regular poster that burned another member. Years ago, but I still remember the outrage.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

David from Betts Books has been an excellent middleman for trades on high price items. Fees or tip should apply. If you are talking high dollar items and trading with someone you don’t know I would recommend him

Or even if you do know them and want added protection

Country
    Country Flag

We only had one legitimate member who was a regular poster that burned another member. Years ago, but I still remember the outrage.
    I don’t remember this.. could you share the story RF?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It will take some time to find the relevant thread/posts.

Country
    Country Flag

It will take some time to find the relevant thread/posts.
    Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 299 of 344 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast