Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 344 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast
Results 6,951 to 6,975 of 8586

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Looking for a true 1st/1st of Different Seasons. At least in VG condition. Please help if you can.
    I gotcha covered....will try to talk later Friday day

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Traveler kermitfrog19 is on a distinguished road kermitfrog19's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone live in Japan? Or travel there? I'd like to find an economical way to obtain this set of Kadokowa Bunko editions of the Dark Tower. The cover art by Yamada Akihiro (Twelve Kingdoms) is fantastic.

They're still in print (this is the newer Kadokowa ed.) so you can get them from Amazon.co.jp, but the shipping is something like 1/3 the total cost of the books.

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kermitfrog19 View Post
    Anyone live in Japan? Or travel there? I'd like to find an economical way to obtain this set of Kadokowa Bunko editions of the Dark Tower. The cover art by Yamada Akihiro (Twelve Kingdoms) is fantastic.

They're still in print (this is the newer Kadokowa ed.) so you can get them from Amazon.co.jp, but the shipping is something like 1/3 the total cost of the books.
    I live in Japan. Feel free to PM me and we can figure it out together.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

You at Atsugi, Yokosuka, or Kamiseya? I spent time at all 3 in my two years there, barracks duty.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing in as well.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

Found a copy and bought it! WOOT!

Gunslinger Apprentice willybusmc has a spectacular aura about willybusmc has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    You at Atsugi, Yokosuka, or Kamiseya? I spent time at all 3 in my two years there, barracks duty.
    I'm actually on Okinawa

Gunslinger Apprentice Greg will become famous soon enough Greg will become famous soon enough Greg's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello, looking for DT I, II, III #281 & Sisters, Wind, Wizard UK and Wind UK #175. Thanks

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Camp Foster?
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Camp Foster?
    I'm airwing so I work on Marine Corps Air Station Futenma. But I do spend a lot of time on Foster and Kinser.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Hello, looking for DT I, II, III #281 & Sisters, Wind, Wizard UK and Wind UK #175. Thanks
    Hi, Greg...

Keep an eye on my Google doc found HERE. I update this regularly. You may find what you're looking for pop up here...

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, Greg...

Keep an eye on my Google doc found HERE. I update this regularly. You may find what you're looking for pop up here...
    I checked out your eBay listings. I'm just curious, why on earth is the Outsider 1/1 with slipcase so expensive? I'm not trying to purchase it or anything, I just wanted to see if I was missing something. Not trying to be an asshole, I'm still learning.

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

I'm looking for an urolled print of Michael Whelan's The Dark Tower: The Long Road. I'd prefer signed only, with no inscription. Acquired.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willybusmc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Hi, Greg...

I checked out your eBay listings. I'm just curious, why on earth is the Outsider 1/1 with slipcase so expensive? I'm not trying to purchase it or anything, I just wanted to see if I was missing something. Not trying to be an asshole, I'm still learning.
    Just an educated guess....When The Outsider was released to bookstores, for some reason there were already 2nd and 3rd printings released along with some 1st/1st....so some people had trouble actually finding a 1st/1st....might be that others are charging a premium for a 1st/1st...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

That would be my guess David. I guess I was lucky to find one with a very nice DJ.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Just an educated guess....When The Outsider was released to bookstores, for some reason there were already 2nd and 3rd printings released along with some 1st/1st....so some people had trouble actually finding a 1st/1st....might be that others are charging a premium for a 1st/1st...
    I guess that must be it. I'm fairly sure I've seen 1st/1sts selling for closer to $40. But its a sellers market I suppose.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Willy....do you need an Outsider 1st/1st in slipcase? I have about 7 extra slipcases and might have an extra 1st book

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Willy....do you need an Outsider 1st/1st in slipcase? I have about 7 extra slipcases and might have an extra 1st book
    Oh, no I snagged a 1/1 upon release and have acquired a CD slip a little while back. I'm just still quite new to collecting, and am learning every day. I guess I was just wondering if there was a reason for the high price. That seems to have been answered.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi All,

Well. . . trying to upgrade some of my 1st/1st's. Looking for F/F or NF/NF (for their age) copies of Dead Zone and Firestarter. Would appreciate any help.

FYI- Selling a few books on the other thread

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone looking to trade their copy of The Shinning SNL from Sub Press for Horns by Joe Hill SNL Tray-case edition by PS Publishing? Book, DJ, and traycase are in Fine/mint condition.

UPDATE!

I'm throwing in the signed numbered limited edition of The Fireman by Joe Hill, published by PS Publishing, as well as the SNL of Heart Shaped Box Deluxe Edition, Second printing by Sub Press.

I also have an artist edition of The Little Sisters of Eluria to throw in if you don't want The Fireman.

If none of these books are of interest, PM me what you would look for in a trade.

Thanks!

Found a copy and bought it. WOOT!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Dystopia Lettered. I am willing to pay $1750 for an actual letter. Above market and I’ll cover shipping. Anyone? It’s the last anothology I need!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about TnTzDad has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

King books wanted...I wanted the inscribed Cell that someone beat me to on Betts. It would have gone very nice alongside my artist remarqued copy auctioned off last year.

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by evg321 View Post
    I tried several times to contact this seller, and even asked a friend to try, and neither of us got responses. Weird...
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Citizen of Gilead andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice andyg75 is just really nice

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a CD slipcase for End of Watch, and the usual suspects:

Colorado Kid PS (1/150) any artist #’s 72, 78 and 150
    Folio Society Shining S/L
    CD Lettered IT
    Wanted:
    Carrie PS Publishing Lettered ‘G’
    Charlie the Choo Choo U.K. S/L #157
    Dark Tower Portfolio #157

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    King books wanted...I wanted the inscribed Cell that someone beat me to on Betts. It would have gone very nice alongside my artist remarqued copy auctioned off last year.
    I didn't see an inscribed Cell on Betts, there was one that was marked with a "sharpie".

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TnTzDad View Post
    I didn't see an inscribed Cell on Betts, there was one that was marked with a "sharpie".
    Duly noted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 279 of 344 FirstFirst ... 179 229 269 277 278 279 280 281 289 329 ... LastLast