Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 344 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,601 to 7,625 of 8585

Thread: King Books/Items Wanted

Citizen of Gilead namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor will become famous soon enough namelessnpoor's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by namelessnpoor View Post
    Looking for the following editions of Revival....preferably in the US to save on shipping, but I will pay the shipping if necessary. If someone in the UK has both, that would be great

Revival...WH smith edition
    Revival...Waterstones edition, with the blue page edges
    One down....just need the Waterstones edition of Revival

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

ISO remarqued copies of the variants for PS Night Shift a d Skeleton Crew. I figure this is the best place to look for them!!
    Thanks
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Gunslinger Apprentice burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about burgerhicks80 has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

my signature
    ISO DT I-IV #101, rage,Suntup Press Horns, Rosemary's Baby and The Road w/designation #239

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I can probably help you with a copy of The Stand Uncut.....
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice batsker will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

As I was going through all my books, I remembered one of the 1st/1st's I don't own is Salem's Lot. I have a S/L from Centipede, but not a Doubleday. Anyone have a good 2nd State copy laying around?

Also curious what a 1st state is going for these days...

-Steve
    "Bist du so feige, dass du Angst hast vor der Finsternis zwischen zwei Laternen? Willst du nur Laternen haben? Komm, Beckmann, weiter, bis zur nächsten Laterne". - Draussen vor der Tür - Borchert

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Hoping to be put on atleast the right trail

I'm missing my slipcase for the Misery AGE from Suntup. If anyone knows of a spare out there, or possibly some kind of similar replacement I would greatly appreciate it

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kongo View Post

I'm missing my slipcase for the Misery AGE from Suntup. If anyone knows of a spare out there, or possibly some kind of similar replacement I would greatly appreciate it
    Have you tried contacting Paul Suntup direct?

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Sometimes common sense escapes me, lol. I honestly haven't yet, only because I assumed he no longer has any stock, since it's an older sold out title. Definitely couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Sometimes common sense escapes me, lol. I honestly haven't yet, only because I assumed he no longer has any stock, since it's an older sold out title. Definitely couldn't hurt to ask. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did you find one? I have a spare you can have; just cover shipping. In good condition other than three little ripples in the cover.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gunslinger Apprentice HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough HorrorfanTom is a jewel in the rough

My Mood
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

Did you find one? I have a spare you can have; just cover shipping. In good condition other than three little ripples in the cover.

I am also on the hunt for a Misery Slip Case as mine has a big dent on the "spine" part of the case. I got in touch with Paul who said he might do a new run of cases. How many people would grab one if he did make a run?? Maybe enough people are in need it will help him make his decision...
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HorrorfanTom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post

I am also on the hunt for a Misery Slip Case as mine has a big dent on the "spine" part of the case. I got in touch with Paul who said he might do a new run of cases. How many people would grab one if he did make a run?? Maybe enough people are in need it will help him make his decision...
    I would consider it. I have two copies (one still in shrink wrap), the other has a few defects (about 4 or 5 small places where it appears the ink has chipped/scraped off the case).
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit: Mission accomplished! Thank you everyone

Citizen of Gilead Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of Johnny007 has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Wanted:

11.22.63 UK 1st in F/F condition -- BOTH cover variants
    Bachman Books UK 1st in F/F condition

Will pay handsomely for legitimate SK-autographed or inscribed copies. But unsigned copies are OK, too. Thanks,

John

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase a first edition copy of Carrie. Book must be clean and in awesome shape. Dust jacket must be unclipped and be in decent shape. Thanks in advance!

Gabriel
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

My Mood
    Amazed

I know it is a long shot but here goes: Looking for a traycase for a Grant Prime Evil S/L. I sold one and it got thrashed in shipping.
    Anyone? Anyone??
    Searching for:
    CD S/L's of:
    Gwendy's BB
    Gwendy's MF

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a page block for the Centipede 'Salem's Lot.

Citizen of Gilead OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom is a glorious beacon of light OneFathom's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for an inscribed or flatsigned DTIV (Viking 1st)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Hate to plead, but please help.

Demon of the Prim lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz has a brilliant future lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Maybe you are willing to pay more for it than I am but I have been looking for one of these for awhile with no luck. The last copy I missed out on went for $500+.

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by lotuz View Post
    Maybe you are willing to pay more for it than I am but I have been looking for one of these for awhile with no luck. The last copy I missed out on went for $500+.
    It would be cheaper to buy a gift edition for $300+ and rip the ends off!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sadly the gift edition isn't the same.

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Looking for a Rage to match this set

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Great looking books. Looks like a NF NF+ (at a high cost) Rage is in your future.

Gunslinger Apprentice Vigoran will become famous soon enough Vigoran will become famous soon enough

Great looking books. Looks like a NF NF+ (at a high cost) Rage is in your future.
    Roadwork is perfect, the other 2 NF+ if being critical. Will pay appropriately for a matching Rage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 305 of 344 FirstFirst ... 205 255 295 303 304 305 306 307 315 ... LastLast