Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Dueling - Sandman Style!

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am fridged weather makeing ruber coated ruber britel and break
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ikilledthecrimsonking View Post

fridged----frigid

ruber----rubber

britel---brittle
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post

fridged----frigid

ruber----rubber

britel---brittle
    makeing - making

I am the sun - weather altering, earth warming

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post

fridged----frigid

ruber----rubber

britel---brittle
    makeing - making

I am the sun - weather altering, earth warming
    Oh, yes and then there is the question of what is rubber coated rubber or why would someone coat rubber with rubber when they could just make solid rubber.

I never quite got this game.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I never quite got this game.

This game SHOULD have rhyming skill to it as well, but...meh... big friggin' deal.

"I am heavy cloud cover. Sun blocking, life shocking.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am wind cloud moving
    MACAIN FOR PRESIDENT

DONT VOTE HILARY

(SHES THE ANTICHRIST)

Kvothe The Bloodless SigTauGimp is on a distinguished road SigTauGimp's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a thick forest, wind disappating, cloud replacing.

(I agree Jon...I was obsessed with this on tdt.net, and we always tried to have a rhyming scheme going with it.)

(Good to find another sandman dueling DT thread. )

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a chainsaw - noise making, tree destroying

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am gasoline. In chainsaw unfound, so trees don't fall down.

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Axe. No petro needed. Another tree defeated.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the environmentalist. Tree hugging, Lumberjack bugging.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

Were you there to see the Bear?
    YouTube

John F. Kennedy /k/ommando is on a distinguished road /k/ommando's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am the Grizzly. Caring little, eating fools.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am hibernation. Bear sleeping, survivors weeping.

Elodin: "Tombs is for feckless twits who can't chew their own food. My boy's a Re'lar! He has the feck of twenty men!"

Kvothe: “Books are a poor substitute for female companionship, but they are easier to find.”

Simmon: ”It’s just ointment in case you get burned...but if you mix it with piss, it turns into candy.” Sim’s expression was deadpan. “Delicious candy.”

YouTube

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am bear researcher. Ursidae alarm, using human charm.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am nightfall - vision reducing, bear hiding.

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am night-vision goggles, helping to see at night.
    That bear is crystal clear now, much to the researcher's delight.

YouTube

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am an invisibilty cloak - empowered by magic, completely undetectable

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the skeptic, no magic for me...thinking clearly and logically, you're pretty easy to see.

YouTube

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Brahman. Blinding all non believers, making me one of the greatest deceivers.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Science - grounding all into reality, religious counter

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Mystery - logic defying, mankind not heeding.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Understanding - mentally processing, mystery assessing

Army of the 12 Monkeys pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle is a glorious beacon of light pathoftheturtle's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed
    Country
    Country Flag

I am Eternity - measure outdistancing, certainty dwindling

The Tenant Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean has a brilliant future Jean's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am time, I can end everything that ever tries to commence
    I am mocking eternity and deprive it of any sense

Ask not what bears can do for you, but what you can do for bears. (razz)
    When one is in agreement with bears one is always correct. (mae)

bears are back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Goldmember mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima is a jewel in the rough mystima's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a stopwatch
    stopping time in its tracks.

Does whatever a spiderman does.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast