Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Dueling - Sandman Style!

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Dueling - Sandman Style!

Let's duel! :

I am a dragon - fire breathing, terror inducing

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a hunter, dragon slaying, path finding
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

Gojo fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito seldom gets put on hold fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a plague - flesh eating, hunter debilitating

Sleep Controller ZoNeSeeK is on a distinguished road ZoNeSeeK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am a cure, healing and pure, deaths are fewer

*INFACE*
    "You can lead a whore to culture but you can't make her think." - Duma Key
    zoneseek@thedarktower.com

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am cancer - life force absorbing, incureable.

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am an explosion - obliterating all, cureable and incureable alike.

With A Fist Full Of Steel Arthur Heath is on a distinguished road Arthur Heath's Avatar

3rd Planet on the left in the Milky Way galaxy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a star eating black hole. NOTHING escapes my vacume, which you will be sucked into and crushed at the point of singularity. Not even the speed of light can save you.

The End All....

"As for gunslingers, Roland," Cuthbert says, "I am here. And we are the last."

When two fit, it makes you think
    I got the cute one, my woman
    She says, "Lovin's all I bring"
    And it's her loving that's a wonderful thing.
    Lovin' yes we are, it's such a wonderful thing
    When two fit it makes you think
    See us both in the black
    She lays on me so relaxed.
    -Big D and The Kids Table

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I created the black holes and live in a dimension unreachable by your deadly vacume...

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a fork - sphagetti twirling, helpful utensil

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Ooooh, you beyatch!

I am a spoon, prongless, less spillage and infinitely more helpful

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a rich & spoiled child - amazing foods all around, place that silver spoon in my mouth

Caution: eye irritant Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon has a reputation beyond repute Jon's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

I am new nanny. Discipline improving, spoon removing.
    All that's left of what we were is what we have become.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm the dreamy new Gardener! Semi naked and sweaty, disarming and charming strict nannies wherever I go.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am a labyrinth of roses - many plants to attend to, time consuming

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am an infestation of greenfly, destructive and...er...green!

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am bugspray - bug zapping, plant saving

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh bugger!

(yeah, I know that was lame )

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

im a bug hating teenage girl, wasting all bug spray

Goldmember Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin will become famous soon enough Kevin's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am the cute new boy at school, girl flirting, bug forgetting.

Robot Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave has much to be proud of Girlystevedave's Avatar

I am the school bully, enormous and frightening, sending the boy hiding.

My Mood
    Daring
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the Principal - discipline inducing, parent calling!

damned and saved Letti will become famous soon enough Letti will become famous soon enough Letti's Avatar

Hungary (till I move to Fatu Hiva with Brice)
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by feverishparade View Post
    I am a labyrinth of roses - many plants to attend to, time consuming
    I like this one.

Roland would have understood.

Gunslinger Apprentice Ikilledthecrimsonking is on a distinguished road Ikilledthecrimsonking's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

i am the bullies father - mob running, principle shooting

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I am the father's wife - calming and logical, unconditionally loving

Country
    Country Flag

i am divorce papers - love destroying, family ruining

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast