Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 1347

Thread: King appearances, interviews, podcasts...

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    ...McCain's voice is like a knitting needle through your ear drum. People who are not incarcerated in a max security prison watch this? It's punishing.
    I think McCain just left, so go ahead and enjoy!
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

King will be on CBS's late night show sometime this week.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Tonight, apparently: https://headlineplanet.com/home/2021...ephen-colbert/

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big pass on that one. Colbert is probably the least funny and most obnoxious guy in the vast wasteland of network TV. Even the test pattern before the TV stations went off the air were better than Colbert (and had higher ratings).

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Colbert is probably the least funny and most obnoxious guy in the vast wasteland of network TV.
    Are you sure? Have you ever seen Jimmy Kimmel, who provides 60 laugh-free minutes every night?

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Colbert is probably the least funny and most obnoxious guy in the vast wasteland of network TV.
    Are you sure? Have you ever seen Jimmy Kimmel, who provides 60 laugh-free minutes every night?
    Good point. Maybe it's a tie as to the humor or lack thereof. A couple of bores. But Colbert takes the prize on being obnoxious. I actually cringe at the sight of him. Can't imagine that anyone watches these jokers.

My Mood
    Yeehaw

...Can't imagine that anyone watches these jokers.
    About late night hosts, I would say "their appeal is becoming more selective" these days.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Big pass on that one. Colbert is probably the least funny and most obnoxious guy in the vast wasteland of network TV. Even the test pattern before the TV stations went off the air were better than Colbert (and had higher ratings).
    I tend to agree that Stephen Colbert is not really funny... but so far in 2021 I have been watching his youtube show a lot. And frankly I don't even know why given it's dry and not funny, maybe just keeping up with the news of a country I don't live in lol
    I definitely prefer Trevor Noah
    It's a lot funnier
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I'm not going to watch because I don't want any spoilers about BILLY SUMMERS.
    That's not the only reason, but it's the only one I'll disclose.
    Possibly after I've read the book I'll look up the interview on the internet, so I can skip the parts I don't care for.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The one I love is Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...Can't imagine that anyone watches these jokers.
    About late night hosts, I would say "their appeal is becoming more selective" these days.

Carson will always be the greatest late night host. Letterman was funny before he became a weirdo toward the end. He was before my time, but Jack Paar had a lot of class. And what a great voice! If I were in solitary confinement in a max security prison and given an opportunity to watch Colbert, I would decline and file a petition claiming that it was cruel and unusual punishment to force any prisoner to do so.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    The one I love is Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
    Definitely better than Colbert IMO!
    I also likes that he often does a video specifically on a subject. There have been some quite interesting ones
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Thanks for posting! I would of missed that one!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Wow, Steve seems so much healthier than he was 5 years ago. Great post Bev, thanks!

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

This year, Bloody Scotland's hybrid festival will give festival goers in Stirling the full-on festival experience while allowing authors and readers who can’t be there in person the opportunity to join in the fun.

Running from the 17-19th September, our 2021 festival will include the likes of Kathy Reichs, Karin Slaughter, Lee Child and Stephen King who will be beamed into the Albert Halls via live video link up where real life chairs will put questions to them in front of a live and digital audience.

Country
    Country Flag

My wife is going to visit family in Scotland in september. I am not going this time and thought "crap i'll have to go", until I saw that it will be a video event

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bought a ticket today 😊
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This has probably been mentioned, but King appears on the special features of the Blu-Ray of THE OUTSIDER SEASON ONE, which I just now got around to watching.

Country
    Country Flag

This has probably been mentioned, but King appears on the special features of the Blu-Ray of THE OUTSIDER SEASON ONE, which I just now got around to watching.
    Behind the scene / featurette videos?

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Several vintage appearances uploaded in recent months to YouTube, not sure if people have seen these:

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks !

Country
    Country Flag

https://sneakernews.com/2021/09/28/v...-release-date/
    Ahead of Halloween, Vans has unveiled a multi-pair collection in collaboration with Warner Bros. to commemorate some of the horror genre’s most iconic films.

Comprised of at least six skate-ready shoes and a pair of slides, the capsule brings imagery from “IT,” “The Shining,” “Friday the 13th” and “The Lost Boys” to sneaker and apparel form. While some propositions like the Vans Slip-On styles for Stanley Kubrick and Sean S. Cunningham’s 1980 films directly nod to their muses, others make more covert references to their inspirations. Iconic checkerboard patterns on the Vans Era are reimagined through the lens of Stephen King’s 1990 picture of a terrifying clown. As a whole, the collection honors some of the most terrifying movements to appear on the “big screen” over the last 80 years, delivering a treat to those brave enough to add them to their collections ahead of October 31st.

Enjoy imagery of Vans’ Horror collection here below, and anticipate the collaborative effort to hit Vans.com on October 1st.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 ... LastLast