Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: King appearances, interviews, podcasts...

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Ustream event is over.

The video is available now here: http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/11328172

Link to download: http://ustream.vo.llnwd.net/pd8/0/1/...8_11328172.flv

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

File can't be played with FLV player. Any clues?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Plays fine with Media Player Classic and the latest K-Lite Pack.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Codec updated. Now it works
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Watch the video of the event exclusively on EW.com starting today, Friday, December 17, 2010:

Beginning Monday, December 20, 2010 fans can also watch the video on stephenking.com and on fulldarknostarsbook.com.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Default Screem magazine interview (plus essay by Bev Vincent)

SCREEM #22 is now available! Our all vampire issue features an exclusive interview with Stephen King, an essay on Salem's Lot by author Bev Vincent (The Illustrated Stephen King companion); A look back at Innocent Blood with director John Landis; "Black, White, and Red All over: Lugosi's Dracula celebrates its 80th Anniversary" by Scott Essman; The films of Jean Rollin; Tom Weaver speaks with Return of Dracula star Nora Eberhardt; An interview with author Dacre Stoker (Dracula Un-Dead); a retrospective on Hammer studio's classic horror films Vampire Circus and Twins of Evil, and much more in the Spring edition of Screem magazine!

Screemag.com

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here's the link to buy it online:

http://screemag.com/index.php

John

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Bev,

Is your essay on the book or the movie?

A little about the book, more about the two adaptations and the "sequel"

Servant of Gan Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears is a splendid one to behold Ben Mears's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    A little about the book, more about the two adaptations and the "sequel"
    Thanks Bev. I'll definitely check it out.

Screem #23 is in stock NOW! Issue contents include:Overlooking the Overlook: author Bev Vincent (The Stephen King Illustrated Companion, The Road to the Dark Tower) brings us an "Everything you wanted to know about The Shining, but were afraid to ask" article, dissecting Stephen King's book, Stanley Kubrick's screenplay, as well as the made for TV movie. Fans of this masterpiece of modern horror shouldn't miss it! Other articles in Screem #23 include: Criterion's Island of Lost Souls arrives on Blu-ray; Classic Monster Toys of the 1960's; The Final Four: Boris Karloff's last films; The Return of the Aztec Mummy; The End is Near! Manos: Hands of Fate: The Special Edition by Daniel Griffith (with MST3K's Joel Hodgson); New interviews with directors Ken Russell and Joe Dante; Burn, Witch, Burn; Universal's Frankenstein Turns 80 (by Scott Essman, with an illustration by Rick Baker); The Exterminator makes its debut on Blu-ray; and, the usual extensive amount of DVD review that appears in every issue of SCREEM MAGAZINE. 76 pages color / B & W

Available with two different covers here

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hmm... I ordered the shining cover. For some reason it wouldn't le me order the other one too. anyhow, i love a good horror mag, and a bev vincent article is as good a reason to check a new one out as there can be.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

that was cool, thanks!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

One of The Few The Proud CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA has much to be proud of CRinVA's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Karen - yes it was!
    DT Spoiler - Enter at your own risk!

Spoiler:
    I can’t remember if I cried
    When I read about Eddie’s widowed bride,
    And something touched me deep inside
    The day the bumbler died.”

Click CAN' Ka No Rey for the entire poem, published in Lighthouse VI!

November 7th

The JFK Library will web-cast this event at their site from 1:30-2:30 PM at this link. They will then have it available at their web site within another couple of weeks and we're hoping they will share a copy so we can have it on the Multimedia section here.

November 8th

The Today Show (check your local listings for times in your areas)
    Stephen will be doing two segments but we don't have exact air times yet for Stephen's segments.

November 9th

Morning Joe (check your local listings for times in your areas)
    No exact air time yet for Stephen's segment

November 11th

Hardball with Chris Matthews (check your local listings for times in your areas)

November 13th

The Today Show - Sunday edition (check your local listings for times in your areas)

NPR, Weekend Edition Sunday with Audie Cornish (check your local listings for times in your areas)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Watching the webcast now!

Errol Morris Interviews Stephen King (NY Times)

He's on Q on CBC this morning.

Country
    Country Flag

King talks about 11/22/63 on NPR: http://www.npr.org/2011/11/13/142181...fk-in-11-22-63

Country
    Country Flag

Video of King's appearance in Boston now up at official site: http://www.stephenking.com/multimedia.html

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Outstanding article. I have read it three times. There are lots of tidbits about the film and book that I never knew.

Thanks -- writing for Screem has been a great gig and I hope to do more in the future with them.

Otter of the Prim cozener will become famous soon enough cozener will become famous soon enough cozener's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Default SK Interview on Q today at 2pm

or least that's when it's on here in Louisville.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 54 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast