Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 1347

Thread: King appearances, interviews, podcasts...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    I checked before posting. And it's not from this ad. I thought it was, but no. Maybe a photoshoot before/after the ad (?)
    Kinda looks like a photo shoot for a magazine or whatnot.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's clearly the same outfit as the tv ad. So must be an additional picture, probably for a magazine
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Found it : "NEW YORK, UNITED STATES - AUGUST 1984: Author Stephen King surrounded by horror story trappings posing on the set of commercial for American Express at mansion. (Photo by Susan Aimee Weinik/The LIFE Images Collection via Getty Images/Getty Images)"

=> https://www.gettyimages.fr/detail/ph...?adppopup=true
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

yes, photoshoot before / after this ad.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I almost feel sorry for King. He is an old, rich white guy trying to stay "hep" with folks who will turn on him. He is too out of touch to understand as he hides behind the walls of his mansion that the revolution always eats its own. Imagine turning on JK Rowling like a rat fink instead of just saying that he disagrees with her opinion but respects her right to express it. What a coward. The cancel culture will come for him eventually with his stereotypical black characters. BTW: how is his "rap" album coming? Sounds like cultural appropriation. Hopefully someone issues a letter condemning itd.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    I almost feel sorry for King. He is an old, rich white guy trying to stay "hep" with folks who will turn on him. He is too out of touch to understand as he hides behind the walls of his mansion that the revolution always eats its own. Imagine turning on JK Rowling like a rat fink instead of just saying that he disagrees with her opinion but respects her right to express it. What a coward. The cancel culture will come for him eventually with his stereotypical black characters. BTW: how is his "rap" album coming? Sounds like cultural appropriation. Hopefully someone issues a letter condemning itd.

Don't feel too sorry for him. He's mega-wealthy, and you and I are not.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Imagine turning on JK Rowling like a rat fink instead of just saying that he disagrees with her opinion but respects her right to express it. What a coward.
    Stop lying, it doesn't help your cause. He's never attacked Rowling. On the contrary he's been praising her work on Twitter lately.

Unless you think supporting trans people and not being a bigot is somehow being a "rat fink"?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

He's what I like to call a "not in my neighborhood" liberal.

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Based on... what?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I think the latest post should be moved from this thread to Random. I don't have permissions to do it.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Based on... what?
    Ultra wealthy, gated house so he isn’t really impacted by local issues affecting the community, not likely to live in areas with government subsidized housing and will fight any and all efforts to allow that into neighborhoods (you want to see a good example of that check out Indian Hill cincinnati). Basically he can afford to insulate himself from issues such as mass illegal immigration, degradation of neighborhoods due to high amounts of section 8 or subsidized housing which tanks property values, etc. etc. he can support all these issues because he has the money to separate himself from them.

Country
    Country Flag

Ah so you were just making assumptions as opposed to commenting anything he’s actually said or done in regards to social issues. LI figured that was the case.

My Collection

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Ah so you were just making assumptions as opposed to commenting anything he’s actually said or done in regards to social issues. I figured that was the case.
    I don’t have to make assumptions - I’m friends with many of the same type. Ultra liberal folks living in the most uppity white areas of the city not being caught dead in areas considered “bad”.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I don’t have to make assumptions
    “I don’t have to make assumptions, I’m just assuming King is like some people I know.”

(What does this even have to do with King supporting trans people?)

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Here is a brand new Stephen King documentary. Made exclusively of archives.
    I saw it last week and I personallly think that it's one of the best Stephen King documentaries out there.

The director, french, told me that Stephen King saw it and approved it !

It's now officially on youtube => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCBycQIPrKU

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

It's blocked for my country. I don't know if for USA.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Country
    Country Flag

Given that it's available for free online, in France, anybody that wants it can contact me

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    It's blocked for my country. I don't know if for USA.
    It's blocked here too. I used the TOR browser to view it.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested.

Along the Path of the Beam ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about ConstantReader84 has a spectacular aura about

I’m interested. Please and thank you!

Country
    Country Flag

Sending PMs

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Maybe it will work directly on the arte page?
    https://www.arte.tv/de/videos/095985.../stephen-king/

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Dieses video ist in Ihrem Land nicht verfugbar.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Dieses video ist in Ihrem Land nicht verfugbar.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 54 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 ... LastLast