Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 1347

Thread: King appearances, interviews, podcasts...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks bev!
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

On Cormac McCarthy: Stephen King: ‘There is no way to convey the loss I feel’

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if it's in the printed edition as well?
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Bev Vincent View Post
    Sounds like The Dreamers is King's next novel? He says "story" but short stories normally don't have dedications.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Sounds like The Dreamers is King's next novel? He says "story" but short stories normally don't have dedications.
    It does happen.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

"The Passenger" had its moments but I haven't been able to get through "Stella Maris." Tough read. Certain artists reach a point where it is difficult to distinguish genius from idiocy. These two books are a close call. I can't imagine many folks enjoying them if they were not already familiar with and a fan of McCarthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Curious if anyone knows how this event turned out.. did anybody go?

Maine Library Association Fundraiser Featuring Stephen and Tabitha King

Join us for an evening with Maine authors, philanthropists, and library advocates, Stephen and Tabitha King.

The Kings really need no introduction. They have created many books for readers to enjoy over the past several decades, and have given generously to Maine communities through the Stephen and Tabitha King Foundation, which has awarded grants to many libraries around the state of Maine. They are major supporters of the work that libraries do, and the ideals our profession upholds.

Proceeds from this event will help to fund the work we do, in support of our mission to promote and enhance the value of Maine libraries and librarianship, to foster cooperation among those who work in and for Maine libraries, and to provide leadership in ensuring that information is accessible to all citizens from their libraries.

The Evening's Schedule:

6:00 - 6:30: Cocktails and music with cash bar (each ticket holder will receive 1 drink ticket)

6:30 - 7:15: Dinner (please select your entree when registering)

7:15: Keynote with Stephen and Tabitha King

Music to follow, courtesy of Rockashop Sound System

*Please note: The Kings will not be giving autographs or signing books at this event.*
    Here is a recording of the interview

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Thanks Bev for sharing the Interview. I have been to many of Stephens events and heard him speaking, however never heard Tabby share. SHe too can tell a great story. Was nice to hear them both in this interview.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by EXPLORER View Post
    Wow! Thanks Bev for sharing the Interview. I have been to many of Stephens events and heard him speaking, however never heard Tabby share. SHe too can tell a great story. Was nice to hear them both in this interview.
    excited to listen to it again. Tabitha was so hard to hear in person.

New interview on Talking Scared Podcast: Stephen King & Writing From the Nerve Endings

Stephen King. The architect of modern horror and the creative north star of my life, and many of yours. He’s on the show, talking about his new book, Holly and why the central character just won’t let him go. We cover his attitude to academia, horror and hope, how his worldview sits with a fractured reality, and we even hear some exciting, exclusive details about some upcoming books.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I want this but he bent the cover, so the hell with it:

https://twitter.com/ScribnerBooks/st...lctg=113506336
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Stephen King: My Books Were Used to Train AI
    One prominent author responds to the revelation that his writing is being used to coach artificial intelligence.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks bev !

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I ordered a signed Tabitha King book from CD but it has been so long that I can't remember. Did I dream that? If not, maybe someone should raise the delays with these books with the authors.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    I'm pretty sure that I ordered a signed Tabitha King book from CD but it has been so long that I can't remember. Did I dream that? If not, maybe someone should raise the delays with these books with the authors.
    Small World has been published, Caretakers was due last month.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Stephen King to appear on Good Morning America this morning (ABC). Teaser says 8:39am.

They just showed him relaxed in lounge chair about to have some breakfast treat.
    We shall not cease from exploration and the end of all our exploring
    will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.

T.S. Eliot -

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Stephen King to appear on Good Morning America this morning (ABC). Teaser says 8:39am.

They just showed him relaxed in lounge chair about to have some breakfast treat.
    Literally just turned the computer on, read this, went downstairs, turned the TV on, watched the interview, muted out the HOLLY stuff (I HATE spoilers!), listened to the SAME THINGS THEY ALWAYS SAY EVERY SINGLE TIME!!!!!!! and turned the TV off. Now I'm back here. So exciting.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

You can watch it here: https://www.goodmorningamerica.com/c...olly-102923408

Rolling Stone: Stephen King Knows Anti-Vaxxers Are Going to Hate His Latest Book: ‘Knock Yourself Out’

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Stephen King Explains Why He’s a Mystery Writer Not So Big on Mystery - The New York Times

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 54 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 LastLast