Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was quick - nice sale and beautiful book.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger lettered edition was only 35 copies. A-Z, AA-II.

My guess would be ... (checks list) ...

The Regulators
    Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    The Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger lettered edition was only 35 copies. A-Z, AA-II.

My guess would be ... (checks list) ...

The Regulators
    DT Catalog and Collector's site are incorrect then: "52 lettered copies marked: A-Z, AA-AZ"
    The Catalog shows an image of lettered copy "AY", if 26 were lettered A-Z, then the next set were lettered AA, AB, AC, etc. then unless they stopped at "AY" ( thus only 51) they did 52.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats BP!! That would certainly be considered a Holy Grail item for me.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Right place at the right time (which is very unusual as the time difference generally means I miss out of the "good" stuff) .. So, yep, exceedingly poor, but very happy nonetheless
    We all float down here!

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

52 Lettered Gunslingers were done (confirmed by Grant Books owner). It is erroneously listed several places as AA-II

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, now I have been remiss in asking this but:

Regulators Letter JJ check is made outr to Betts Bookstore....I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know who owns that copy?

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    52 Lettered Gunslingers were done (confirmed by Grant Books owner). It is erroneously listed several places as AA-II
    Thanks David, your confirmation along with Jerome's picture make it a very definitive 52.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Regulators Letter JJ check is made outr to Betts Bookstore....I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Does anyone know who owns that copy?
    I think Mike Pasiuk mentioned that he owns it, a few posts upthread.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks David, your confirmation along with Jerome's picture make it a very definitive 52.
    The Catalog is always looking to correct mistakes, but also enjoys being correct when others are mistaken. (Did I just talk about the Catalog in the third person? )

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

That AY copy is owned my myself!

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That AY copy is owned my myself!
    I think it is a forgery.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Grant, that is an awesome looking book!

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

I think Mike Pasiuk mentioned that he owns it, a few posts upthread.
    That would be AWESOME! That "JJ" certainly belongs at home with Betts!

Of course that is obviously at Mike's discretion....

How sweet would that be!?!

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I've always thought it weird to only do 35 lettered editions ... Now, what about DT II?

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still looking for a (legitimate) image of the sig page from a lettered DTII.

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm talking to David about the "Betts Books" Lettered Regulators this week. Should be interesting!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute Sir_Boomme has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

can you say premium mike ha ha...
    I'm sure there's a good trade that could take place on that baby...

Demon of the Prim AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC has much to be proud of AKC's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think he has a Lettered Regulators that he can trade you!

Win win for everybody!

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say, Mike is one sweet guy...we just spoke on the phone and next week we are trading our Regulators Lettered editions so that I will now own "JJ" with check made out to Betts Bookstore. I am THRILLED....Suffice it to say we did an even trade but I think Mike might get a couple favors from me in the coming year.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats David and Mike! That's great that the two of you are trading. Very cool that the Betts Books edition is ending up in its rightful home!!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I have to say, Mike is one sweet guy...we just spoke on the phone and next week we are trading our Regulators Lettered editions so that I will now own "JJ" with check made out to Betts Bookstore. I am THRILLED....Suffice it to say we did an even trade but I think Mike might get a couple favors from me in the coming year.
    Excellent! Good news and well done Mike.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Cool!

Very cool.
    Congrats David , that is fantastic, now you can cash the Betts check that's in the book AND still have a beautiful collectable. You are a lucky man
    (joking)
    also to Mike you are pretty lucky as well. Having David grant you a favor is like getting a golden ticket in your wonka bar
    congrats to both

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice job - that's awesome.

Rearrange Me Til I'm Sane Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny is a splendid one to behold Bad Penny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brilliant work !! Love the way the guys here work together to mutual benefit, awesome !!!
    We all float down here!

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Can you tell us how much the check to Betts Bookstore was? and what the memo line reads? and how did Richard Bachman come to find Betts? Does he collect SK Books? Just Curious!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 192 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast