Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Betts Books

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, we're still working on the website. Hope to have it ready soon.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

whump

About to knock off from work. Thrs-Fri I get to work from home (yay). will run my wife to work and come home to more boxes.

Appreciate your patience. no one wants these up on the site more than me.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Wish I lived closer. I can type with my eyes closed! Let me know if I can help in anyway!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

There is some great stuff in the new consignment! A couple of very nice items have already been already sold (a signed UK DIFFERENT SEASONS proof?? That is one scarce book...) but there's plenty left.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

DT set for $7000. I thought that they were selling 10K?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The books are not all in 'fine' condition I think.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    The books are not all in 'fine' condition I think.

Plus the set is not matching numbers.

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just want to post some kudos for David's packing. I received a box of books from Betts via the USPS and my heart fell. The box was VERY smashed up - 2 corners actually caved in a few inches. I was scared to open it and was already thinking about how I'd tell him about the books being damaged.

** BUT **

The most excellent news is that because of the way David meticulously wrapped the books in bubble pack and put crushed paper around them, there was absolutely NO dammage to the books whatsoever!!! *Doing the happy dance!!*

Thank you SO MUCH, David!!!

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    Just want to post some kudos for David's packing. I received a box of books from Betts via the USPS and my heart fell. The box was VERY smashed up - 2 corners actually caved in a few inches. I was scared to open it and was already thinking about how I'd tell him about the books being damaged.

** BUT **

The most excellent news is that because of the way David meticulously wrapped the books in bubble pack and put crushed paper around them, there was absolutely NO dammage to the books whatsoever!!! *Doing the happy dance!!*

Thank you SO MUCH, David!!!
    You are most welcome!!!

I think being a collector myself, I kinda go over the top in packing. For instance, I just shipped a 50 pound Knowing Darkness book to the West Coast...we all know how many were damaged when they were initially sent out. Well, this baby was triple boxed with hard foam cushoning on all 4 corners. It made the trip just fine!

My packing is not fool proof....I regret to say that UPS "totaled" the Legends: Gunslinger AP remarqued print I sent to Pam...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    <clip>

My packing is not fool proof....I regret to say that UPS "totaled" the Legends: Gunslinger AP remarqued print I sent to Pam...

I was bummed, for sure, but that wasn't your fault, David. The tube was sturdy, it just got crushed. Looked like something heavy fell it, maybe something in the back of the UPS truck? Or it got stepped on with heavy shoes, maybe. Nothing you could have done there. Not.A.Thing.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Country
    Country Flag

Was the print damaged?

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Was the print damaged?
    Oh yes. Whatever happened to the tube, it crushed down on the print. When we unrolled it - there were crinkles down one whole side of the print, and the ends got pushed up into the top of the tube when the print got crushed. David wasn't kidding - I'd consider it totaled as well.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It certainly sounds totaled.
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Oh nooooooooooo

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm so sorry, Pam.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOTS of new stuff on Bett's website!!

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    LOTS of new stuff on Bett's website!!
    The seller has high ambitions on the prices.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am still trying to corral a guy in Florida who inherited his father's collection...He has over 300 books and some great stuff.

Also, another potential seller trying to line up that has a Lettered Gunslinger amongst other gems...I hope to land these consignees.

Country
    Country Flag

Any chance of some Doubleday proofs coming up?

(I guess not...)

(Not that I can afford them)

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

no doubleday proofs

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Also, another potential seller trying to line up that has a Lettered Gunslinger amongst other gems...I hope to land these consignees.
    I'll have that.

Country
    Country Flag

Just curious, Mr. RT, but which lettered editions (apart from the GUNSLINGER) are you still looking for?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I tried erasing the number from my signed GUNSLINGER and putting a letter in it's place but I just ripped a hole in the page. Oh well.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

lettered gunslinger
    .......drool.........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 192 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast