Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    it looks like a signed 2nd print of IF IT BLEEDS was recently posted for sale.
    curious if this was one of the original Bookstore1 allotment or has King signed others out in the wild?
    I doubt king has been out much at all during the pandemic. He feels pretty passionate about it and how bad a job trump is doing. Haha I wonder where it came from. Maybe David could answer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    For what it is worth i can confirm it was signed in the wild in Maine. They came back north about a month and a half ago.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    curious if this was one of the original Bookstore1 allotment or has King signed others out in the wild?
    I doubt king has been out much at all during the pandemic. He feels pretty passionate about it and how bad a job trump is doing. Haha I wonder where it came from. Maybe David could answer?

For what it is worth i can confirm it was signed in the wild in Maine. They came back north about a month and a half ago.
    Really?!? Wow! I’m
    Blown away. I fingered King would be VERY hesitant to do that with Covid! Thanks for confirming

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Really?!? Wow! I’m
    Blown away. I fingered King would be VERY hesitant to do that with Covid! Thanks for confirming

Maine is probably safer then Florida.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I wonder how many of the second print were signed. I am happy that I got the first print though signed . I think there were something like 250 of the first print signed.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post

Really?!? Wow! I’m

Maine is probably safer then Florida.
    Presently the county he (and I) live in has only had 54 cases and no deaths. *where is that block of wood i carved special for knocking on...*
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just spoke with David. He wanted me to let everyone know that power is out and has been for more than 18 hours now. He has no phone/internet. He is not sure when it will be back! Wanted everyone to know Thanks
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I guess that storm did a lot of damage. Hope he get's his power back on.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Thanks a lot, Kris! Was wondering how he was doing.

On the topic of the storm -- it passed over me. Lots of wind but nothing more substantial. Very grateful though; I live on a barrier island with nothing between us and the Atlantic Ocean. We just had 1mm cubic feet of replenished sand on our beach last year (major project). The good news is the storm didn't disturb much.

Country
    Country Flag

NEW UPDATE: David messaged me again. He showed me some pics and they were hit pretty hard. LOTS of trees down and still no power/internet. He says it could be many days more before something happens to!!! About 2/3'ds of the town is out and nothing has been touched yet near him. So he cannot even go anywhers with the tress down. Did not talk long as he was down to 24% and not sure how he was going to recharge! He is ok and his home seems to be so that is good!!!!!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

He can charge his phone from his car.

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. That is some serious damage. It just flew through my area but my area was OK. Only lost power for a little bit. Not like Sandy when my area did not have power for at least a week.
    So glad we have that generator. But With this last storm I think there were 5 confirmed tornadoes and lots of flooding. Glad he is OK though. But it does suck.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

JUST got power back...lots to catch up on....all safe, just lost two days though...

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mike
    do you have a home stand by or a portable generator?
    I'm in charge of generators for our company!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I have two 7500 watt generators that run on gas or propane, 20 gallons of spare gas (not counting vehicles) that has fuel stabilizer in it, and two propane tanks that hold ~25 gallons of propane each.
    I have 4 through the wall connections that inside the house have 6 outlets each. In addition, I can direct connect one of the generators directly to my A/C compressor unit.

Significantly less expensive that a 25,000 watts whole house Generac unit.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Mike
    do you have a home stand by or a portable generator?
    I'm in charge of generators for our company!
    I think it's a 15,000 watt stand alone generator that runs off of natural gas. It doesn't run the entire house. Just certain sections.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed yet another S/L of Black House at Betts. I think this is the fourth one. If anyone finds one for sale elsewhere for the same price range ($300-350), please let me know.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    I missed yet another S/L of Black House at Betts. I think this is the fourth one. If anyone finds one for sale elsewhere for the same price range ($300-350), please let me know.
    I too tried to grab this for a member here who is looking for books numbered 101.

Hope he or she got it.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post
    I too tried to grab this for a member here who is looking for books numbered 101.

Hope he or she got it.
    I've got 101 of Green Mile that I'm about to send out to get remarqued... Are they looking to buy or to trade?

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4 has a reputation beyond repute tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by tippy4 View Post

Hope he or she got it.
    I've got 101 of Green Mile that I'm about to send out to get remarqued... Are they looking to buy or to trade?
    It's burgerhicks80.......hopefully he will see your post.
    FOR SALE OR TRADE

Dark Tower 7 Artist Edition n/a
    The Waste Lands 1st Edition in Shrinkwrap $200
    1984 Grant Gift Edition of The Talisman $400
    Lisey's Story ARC $50

WANTED
    Signed 1st Edition of Storm of The Century (Paperback)

Gunslinger Apprentice mcdonaldj will become famous soon enough mcdonaldj's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused

David posted he’s getting a trailer full of SK books for consignment! Here’s hoping the day and time for the new betts listing is posted in advance so we can all log on and fight it out!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mcdonaldj View Post
    David posted he’s getting a trailer full of SK books for consignment! Here’s hoping the day and time for the new betts listing is posted in advance so we can all log on and fight it out!
    This is probably John's collection.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    This is probably John's collection.
    That's my thinking as well. Over 650 items. Man that's a lot. Plus the other one that David mentioned. He should be well stocked for the foreseeable future. Or not, knowing how this site is.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

I'm happy to arm wrestle anyone over it! ( insert arm bicep emoji)

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up collecting King.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up collecting King.
    Or to stop sniffing glue for that matter
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 175 of 192 FirstFirst ... 75 125 165 173 174 175 176 177 185 ... LastLast