Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast
Results 4,476 to 4,500 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr is just really nice Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Stressed

Quote Originally Posted by OneFathom View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Congratulations on a successful first run John. I know you've heard it a thousand times but I'll also say that I'm sorry you're having to sell. What a collection you amassed though! I hope it helps you and your family out and I imagine we'll all be there one day so you're not alone.
    I didn't get anything this go round but look forward to seeing everything that you lovingly collected!
    I don't think it can be repeated enough, to be honest. I know that my purchase will be cherished for many years to come.
    Same here! Plus the added bonus that the book will remind me of John, every single time I see it in my shelves.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TCCBodhi View Post
    Hi all, I've been away for a while, mainly due to not having money to put toward the hobby, but the "Later" sale enticed me back out (No, I didn't have any luck getting Lettered OR Numbered due to the website issues).

I'm sorry to see that John is selling his collection, but glad that David will be finding great homes for them all. I missed the first batch as I didn't know it was coming. Is it possible to get the 'list' so that I can try to plan what I might want to try for from future batches?

Thanks.
    I don't believe anyone is getting an advanced list so everyone has a fair shot when the next listing goes live. Probably sometime in early December.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

There really is no "list" I think David said that a few days before he is ready to upload another batch, he will let us know maybe 2 days in advance. So keep on checking David's site where he posts notes and check his thread
    here. That's the best advice I can give. But you have to be quick. This stuff goes really fast.

Demon of the Prim TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi is a splendid one to behold TCCBodhi's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Alright, thanks for the answers. I'll just make sure that I have a Draft put together to plug Catalog numbers into for the next one.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: I am still shipping orders from the first tranche of John's collection....My GOAL is to have everything shipped by Cyber Monday (about 8 days from now)....GOAL for next upload early December....there are 60+ boxes of John's things and I ONLY posted through box 15...I've opened up to box #32 (my daughter helps me record items). Still need to price 2nd listing...My best GUESS is that I will have at least 4 uploads of John's things....LOTS and LOTS and great things still to come! Boxes are random so some of the coolest items I have not even found yet...2nd listing (assuming I do another 15 boxes or so) include several WOWs, in my opinion.

That is my update...will try to keep you all posted when I can....as you can imagine, hands pretty full at present. Other than my daughter helping from time to time in inventorying items, I'm still a one-man show.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

And just a reiteration of what I have stated before. I WILL NOT sell or put aside items NOT listed for you. I know John sent out his spreadsheet to numerous people and several have already tried to claim items I have not listed or even found yet, but I am striving for EQUALITY for all! Items will be listed randomly and will be first person to item gets it.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

One more comment....it is probably a GOOD thing that I am out of a "real" job....keeps me from looking too hard at stuff John has, if I were employed, I'd likely be spending a small fortune in acquiring things.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, but you would have to get in line like everyone else.
    No cherry picking.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yes, but you would have to get in line like everyone else.
    No cherry picking.
    Indeed.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

yes, i did buy a couple things nobody else claimed! so trying to adhere to my own rules!

My Mood
    Cool

Looking forward to the next round. Maybe I will be able to get something this time.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

If you see this David, please check your email
    Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice Curly has a spectacular aura about Curly has a spectacular aura about

Happy 11th Anniversary David.

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

All - David has posted on Betts that the probable date/time for posting of the next batch of John Hanic's collection is next Monday, December 7th, at 2 PM Eastern.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have to leave for a dentist appt. at 2:15, so just enough time.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    All - David has posted on Betts that the probable date/time for posting of the next batch of John Hanic's collection is next Monday, December 7th, at 2 PM Eastern.
    Disappointed. These listing are always during the day.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

True, but David has always been working second shift, which is why Betts business is during the day.

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sentinel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Disappointed. These listing are always during the day.
    That's weird... they always seem to be at night for me...
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I try to reach as many customers SANELY as possible...looking like next upload 2pm EST Monday Dec 7th.

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    I try to reach as many customers SANELY as possible...looking like next upload 2pm EST Monday Dec 7th.
    Can't wait for that initial frenzy.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

UPDATE: LOOKS LIKE PHASE TWO (2) of LIKELY FOUR (4) UPLOADS FOR OHIO CONSIGNMENT LIKELY WEDNESDAY DECEMBER 9th at 2PM EST. I have food co-op Monday morning and a medical procedure on Tuesday that will keep me closed all day. I want to be fully ready so apologies for moving this upload 2 days later.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hoping its nothing serious David, that surgery
    Take care
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Cool

Do what you have to do David, and be well.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Hoping its nothing serious David, that surgery
    Take care
    He didn't say surgery.

A medical procedure isn't necessarily surgery.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

He’s about due to have the cross finally carved into his forehead.... just guessing.
    Simple outpatient procedure, no big deal 😏
    Long overdue

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

+ Reply to Thread
Page 180 of 192 FirstFirst ... 80 130 170 178 179 180 181 182 190 ... LastLast