Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 192 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast
Results 4,201 to 4,225 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Was in MA all day today...picked up about $50,000 worth of items...Need to agree on prices with seller...He still has that much or more that he needs to inventory for me.

Suffice to say...A LOT of good items should be coming soon!
    How much storage space do you have? :s
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Wow. What a haul. It will be interesting to what is listed. With that much stuff, I assume it will be done in stages.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Meanwhile everyone is rubbing their hands together and Joker grinning in anticipation.......

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Meanwhile everyone is rubbing their hands together and Joker grinning in anticipation.......
    .... or singing happy birthday twice
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    and he keeps his items pristine...condition of items I took is phenomenal
    I hereby reserve any fine first edition copies of The Stand.
    He even is unsure of what exactly he has...I only brought home 4 boxes of mostly S/Ls...He had 10+ boxes of stuff on shelves he has yet to inventory. I ASKED if he owned a Salem's Lot trade and he does not...so unsure of The Stand

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Was in MA all day today...picked up about $50,000 worth of items...Need to agree on prices with seller...He still has that much or more that he needs to inventory for me.

Suffice to say...A LOT of good items should be coming soon!
    How much storage space do you have? :s
    I still have room on my home/office for stuff but I have a 100sqft storage space that I put a lot of consigned books.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Wow. What a haul. It will be interesting to what is listed. With that much stuff, I assume it will be done in stages.
    Just might at that...I still have to inventory what I brought home and make pricing suggestions to him...coronavirus and other job keeping me hopping recently.

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Just might at that...I still have to inventory what I brought home and make pricing suggestions to him...coronavirus and other job keeping me hopping recently.
    You and me both. But I still interested in what this will look like. If you brought 4 boxes and he still has 10 left to go through, that is one massive collection.

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I posted 9 Stand remarques from Don Maitz about 12 hours ago and 8 sold already...just one left.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I posted 9 Stand remarques from Don Maitz about 12 hours ago and 8 sold already...just one left.
    I can’t afford one now. Luck of the draw I guess. It will sell. They are great and price is right. Love the hooded Flagg’s! I

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

all sold out...in about 12 hours

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Besides the Gunslinger S/L I always wanted a S/L with the Bachman check made out to something fun or interesting or King related! I just found out I get the book David had listed! To John Swithton for the Fifth Quarter.!!!!!! I waited till today to follow up with him because I knew he was busy! I suspected I got it because it was on hold with my silver bulletin book!

Thank you David!!!

And thank you govt for the $$ to pay for it, the check is going to my account, I hope my wife does not watch the news I will have another $1200 to spend😀

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Besides the Gunslinger S/L I always wanted a S/L with the Bachman check made out to something fun or interesting or King related! I just found out I get the book David had listed! To John Swithton for the Fifth Quarter.!!!!!! I waited till today to follow up with him because I knew he was busy! I suspected I got it because it was on hold with my silver bulletin book!

Thank you David!!!

And thank you govt for the $$ to pay for it, the check is going to my account, I hope my wife does not watch the news I will have another $1200 to spend😀
    That's pretty cool. I did not know that was another named King used back in the early days.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thank you David!!!

Congrats Glenn. Correct me if I am wrong.. but all the checks are King related no? I also have an S/L Slinger I would take payments on if you are interested... shoot me a PM
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Thank you David!!!

Congrats Glenn. Correct me if I am wrong.. but all the checks are King related no? I also have an S/L Slinger I would take payments on if you are interested... shoot me a PM

Thank you! There is a nice list somewhere and they are not all king related, unless there is some very obscure references I don't know. Some are more fun than others. I just started a Gunslinger savings account it has $240 in it. A long way to go. I am actually afraid to buy one because then I have to start saving for my last HOLY GRAIL.

My Mood
    Asleep

Thank you David!!!

That's pretty cool. I did not know that was another named King used back in the early days.
    He only used it once in a Men's Magazine The story was called the FIFTH QUARTER. That is not an easy magazine to find.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post

Thank you David!!!

Thank you! There is a nice list somewhere and they are not all king related, unless there is some very obscure references I don't know. Some are more fun than others. I just started a Gunslinger savings account it has $240 in it. A long way to go. I am actually afraid to buy one because then I have to start saving for my last HOLY GRAIL.
    I did think they were! Damm good to know I should check my check.. haha
    Do tell.. what is the HOLY GRAIL?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Like Kris is asking, what is your final Grail book. Me, I have several quests to go on .

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

There is a nice list somewhere and they are not all king related, unless there is some very obscure references I don't know. Some are more fun than others.
    We used to link to another web page that showed all of the known designations for the Numbered editions. I just checked and the web site is no longer running and the pages are gone. I have therefore took the liberty of pulling the info from a wayback machine stored page and recreated it on the catalog entry. The full lists for Lettered, PC and Numbered can now be found HERE

"A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    There is a nice list somewhere and they are not all king related, unless there is some very obscure references I don't know. Some are more fun than others.
    We used to link to another web page that showed all of the known designations for the Numbered editions. I just checked and the web site is no longer running and the pages are gone. I have therefore took the liberty of pulling the info from a wayback machine stored page and recreated it on the catalog entry. The full lists for Lettered, PC and Numbered can now be found HERE

AMAZING
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Yea. That list is very cool. My S\L one that I got from David is #84 check made out to Julie Lowry for Mi-dol. I think it's kind of funny.

Country
    Country Flag

Yea. That list is very cool. My S\L one that I got from David is #84 check made out to Julie Lowry for Mi-dol. I think it's kind of funny.
    I would want Roland and his guns.. that is my fav!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Kris, you mean the one that is lettered and for his six shooters? Yea, that would be very cool.

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post

Thank you for sharing!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

There are 2 books with Checks made out to Betts Books (JJ, and a PC). I know David has one, but not sure if he has both.
    I like the one made out for $15,000 to Randall Flagg for "Tithe".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 169 of 192 FirstFirst ... 69 119 159 167 168 169 170 171 179 ... LastLast