Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 192 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast
Results 4,376 to 4,400 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up collecting King.
    Or to stop sniffing glue for that matter
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Surely you can come up with a better line...

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quit calling him surely.

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cook View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quit calling him surely.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88 is a splendid one to behold OldCrow88's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Alright, we'll call it a draw.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Just a small teaser/timing.....I have a consignment I picked up a bit ago (3rd wave from MA consignee). I just finished evaluating all 150+ items and need to confirm some things with consignee. It will be a few days before I list....Friday have to spend all day driving/packing up daughter to come home from college...all her classes went online only for whole semester. Tuesday driving to mother-in-law for a few days then down to pick up John Hanic's collection and bring home in a U-Haul...He has 650+ items and it will take some time to look at all items and then price...MIGHT take several weeks so hoping to get some of his stuff listed by Halloween. Oh and still need to find a real job amidst all that!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Well, at least I have time to save money

I'm a patient person Good luck, David! Travel safe.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Citizen of Gilead sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold sentinel is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Just a small teaser/timing.....I have a consignment I picked up a bit ago (3rd wave from MA consignee). I just finished evaluating all 150+ items and need to confirm some things with consignee. It will be a few days before I list....Friday have to spend all day driving/packing up daughter to come home from college...all her classes went online only for whole semester. Tuesday driving to mother-in-law for a few days then down to pick up John Hanic's collection and bring home in a U-Haul...He has 650+ items and it will take some time to look at all items and then price...MIGHT take several weeks so hoping to get some of his stuff listed by Halloween. Oh and still need to find a real job amidst all that!
    Sounds like a nice busy schedule! You don't have time for a job!

Citizen of Gilead jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47 is just really nice jreitan47's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post

And I have some time to make sure Ari's internet connection is down that day!
    ~Jonathan

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jreitan47 View Post

Now that’s funny!

Good luck with all your travels and logistics, David! Stay safe out there on the road!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

But I thought we were going to intercept the Uhaul while David was driving back?
    Mark Twain

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

You gotta think big here. I am going to hack David's site, so it looks the same as before to everyone else. It will be like in those heist movies where they set the security camera on a time loop. Once I have emailed my order I will remove the freeze and no one will be the wiser! MUHAHAHA!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I am just going to hypnotize David over the phone and he will give me the whole collection for a Wendy's gift card.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Tuesday driving to mother-in-law for a few days then down to pick up John Hanic's collection and bring home in a U-Haul...He has 650+ items and it will take some time to look at all items and then price...MIGHT take several weeks so hoping to get some of his stuff listed by Halloween.
    My wallet is ready!

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Tuesday driving to mother-in-law for a few days then down to pick up John Hanic's collection and bring home in a U-Haul...He has 650+ items and it will take some time to look at all items and then price...MIGHT take several weeks so hoping to get some of his stuff listed by Halloween.
    My wallet is ready!
    Mine is not, but we shall see anyway.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

One day I will be lucky enough to see a Betts listing moments after it goes up. One day.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Am looking to do next upload likely Wednesday 23rd at around 4pm....Over 100 new consigned items from MA consignee (third wave). This is a LONG-time customer and collector and he has kept his books in amazing shape. Mostly Dark Tower, many 1st editions (not earliest Doubledays though), books about King, a few signed books etc.

Side note...I am home safely from vacation and picking up John Hanic's collection....over 650 items...will take a LONG time to look at and price...I know John sent his spreadsheet to several people but I am NOT taking requests before posting. I will let you know WHEN I will post (likely later October) and a level playing field for all.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Am looking to do next upload likely Wednesday 23rd at around 4pm....Over 100 new consigned items from MA consignee (third wave). This is a LONG-time customer and collector and he has kept his books in amazing shape. Mostly Dark Tower, many 1st editions (not earliest Doubledays though), books about King, a few signed books etc.

Side note...I am home safely from vacation and picking up John Hanic's collection....over 650 items...will take a LONG time to look at and price...I know John sent his spreadsheet to several people but I am NOT taking requests before posting. I will let you know WHEN I will post (likely later October) and a level playing field for all.

Great to hear you are back and safely! Looking forward to the next listings! Glen

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Good to see everything went as planned.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

What happened with the Suntup auction? Are we allowed to know what the non-King collection sold for?
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman has a spectacular aura about playdohman's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    What happened with the Suntup auction? Are we allowed to know what the non-King collection sold for?
    Apparently there were no bids

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like David updated the site an hour ago (I was in a meeting), but I can't tell what was done. If the MA listing is new, then all the good stuff is already gone ... but I don't remember if this is a new or older list. I'm sure there was a German "Sie" on there before which is gone now; so confused.

David, pretty please, with sugar on top, can you announce when you're going to update, and also label/date your lists? Sucks to miss a release because of a meeting that I could have rescheduled.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Looks like David updated the site an hour ago (I was in a meeting), but I can't tell what was done. If the MA listing is new, then all the good stuff is already gone ... but I don't remember if this is a new or older list. I'm sure there was a German "Sie" on there before which is gone now; so confused.

David, pretty please, with sugar on top, can you announce when you're going to update, and also label/date your lists? Sucks to miss a release because of a meeting that I could have rescheduled.
    He is removing books that are shipped. I bet ya
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Cool

Yea.
    That MA stuff has had a lot of stuff sold for a while, He is probably (maybe) removing books to make room for the next consignment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 176 of 192 FirstFirst ... 76 126 166 174 175 176 177 178 186 ... LastLast