Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast
Results 4,401 to 4,425 of 4791

Thread: Betts Books

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

He also deleted the “No bidders yet” beside the Silent Auctions heading...

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Best news I've read in weeks, can now safely stop checking Betts for updates every 10 minutes and worrying about missing it whenever I'm not online; thank you David!

Updated 10-20-20 4:43 pm ***UPDATE: Still working to inventory a HUGE consignment... Best guess is early November to list. I plan to give people 2-3 days advance notice before posting.
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

It was nice of John to send out a spreadsheet of everything before all of it gets listed.

I noticed he has The Stand Coffin limited. I know that's one of the more sought after limiteds so I'm sure that'll be the first to go. $3000-$4000 probably?
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think it's that expensive. I'd say between 2000-2500.
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    I don't think it's that expensive. I'd say between 2000-2500.
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I don't know. One sold on eBay on Sept 14th for $3550. And another source who I keep quite about said the price is creeping up and is about $3,000+.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY QUICKLY: NEW PARTIAL CONSIGNMENT FRIDAY 4pm at www.bettsbooks.com

Basically 1st third of John Hanic's collection; level playing field, there has been NO cherrypicking....his list was sent out by him a couple months ago to several collectors; I've received at least 15 email requests, refused ALL. First come first served....good items typically go FAST (within first couple minutes).

Still planning Friday 4pm...LOTS of items I have not even inventoried or priced yet...will come later.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs people like to rub elbows with me George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

VERY QUICKLY: NEW PARTIAL CONSIGNMENT FRIDAY 4pm at*www.bettsbooks.com

Basically 1st third of John Hanic's collection; level playing field, there has been NO cherrypicking....his list was sent out by him a couple months ago to several collectors; I've received at least 15 email requests, refused ALL. First come first served....good items typically go FAST (within first couple minutes).

Still planning Friday 4pm...LOTS of items I have not even inventoried or priced yet...will come later.
    John, assume that is 4 PM Connecticut (Eastern) time?
    WANT LIST: Any SK #186; Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    VERY QUICKLY: NEW PARTIAL CONSIGNMENT FRIDAY 4pm at*www.bettsbooks.com

John, assume that is 4 PM Connecticut (Eastern) time?
    Yep!

John

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

I hate to say because it's sad, but good luck. I am sure it will be a magnificent sale.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll try and snag some things.

Hope it's profitable for you, John!
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know there will things that I want.
    I know that those are likely to go way too high for me.
    I know that I am likely to get a bonus this year.
    But I don't know when or how much.... nor that if I should spend a lot of money on collectibles at this time, given the current situation

Bad timing :-(
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Last night I dropped a sizeable chunk of change on a signed print that I've been chasing for years, so my want list for John's books is now cut down from fifty or so to one, maybe two. Possibly three. Well, technically the want list remains the same ... it's the capability of purchasing behind it that's cut down.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

So many nice items...
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Was anybody else's heart beating hard in their chest as you kept hitting the refresh button and your clock showed 2 PM plus twenty seconds? Got my order in for 1 single item in less than 30 seconds; now fingers crossed!

Gunslinger Apprentice M_O_O_N has a little shameless behaviour in the past M_O_O_N's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    So many nice items...
    Yeppers. Hoping for three. Will settle for at least one.
    There are no coincidences. Only Ka.
    ~I don't like rep points! ~
    Please use only the 'I disapprove' option for me. (If it do ya fine.)

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put in my requests. Only 4 items from this list, but I think I had like 20+ from the original spreadsheet. (and 1 of the requests I don't think was on my original list).

Now I will go back and forth between checking the voting results and my email box. LOL
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

My Mood
    Cool

Good luck everyone.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Took a swing on a few
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I’m just trying for one. Hoping I was quick enough.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by George at C-Springs View Post
    Last night I dropped a sizeable chunk of change on a signed print that I've been chasing for years, so my want list for John's books is now cut down from fifty or so to one, maybe two. Possibly three. Well, technically the want list remains the same ... it's the capability of purchasing behind it that's cut down.
    I'm interested in what print you bought. Pics?
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Citizen of Gilead GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric is a name known to all GenericEric's Avatar

My Mood
    Mellow
    Country
    Country Flag

A couple of the things I wanted didn't get uploaded in this batch. I'll be on the lookout for the next upload.
    It was hell's season, and the air smelled of burning children

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    A couple of the things I wanted didn't get uploaded in this batch. I'll be on the lookout for the next upload.
    3 of the 6 I am chasing did, missed one for sure.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Asked for 4. For one I really wanted so far. That was insane... my heart was racing. THIS shit is part of why I love book collecting. That hunting mentality is such a rush!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm interested in what print you bought. Pics?
    Hey Becca -

It's an Artist Proof of "The Eagles Nest", published by Valor Studios back around 2009 sometime. It shows the 506th PIR Easy Company (of Band of Brothers fame) in Berchtesgaden after they've taken Hitler's Eagle's Nest, and is signed by a lot of names you'll recognize if you're a WWII history buff (or have seen Band of Brothers): Ed Bernat, Buck Compton, Brad Freeman, "Wild Bill" Guarnere, Forrest Guth, Babe Heffron, Ed Joint, Clancy Lyall, Don Malarkey, Earl McClung, Frank Perconte, Shifty Powers, Ed Shames, Ron Speirs, Rod Strohl, Buck Taylor, Ed Tipper, Jack Agnew, Tom Bellitto, Bud Berry, and Gerald Edwards.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 177 of 192 FirstFirst ... 77 127 167 175 176 177 178 179 187 ... LastLast