Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Discordia: The Dark Tower Game

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

dt.com knows everyone.

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the clearup!

I'm really looking forward to know more about this!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

No problem. I wish we could drop some more info on ya. For now, we just need to stay out of the limelight while UTD is the major push. Once we get a little past the 10th, we can start letting out some real goodies again.

Of course, I don't want to over-sell anything to you guys, but in general we felt that the credits were a great first step in revealing what Discordia is. But really, you guys ain't seen nothin' yet. Its the truth.

Added after post: Oh, I almost forgot, we'll have a page up early next week that offers a bit more info. Not really anything you guys don't already know though.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Any info is great!!!

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    In the future, once you know more about Discordia, I think you would all get it right away. I don't want you guys running around in circles over this. If my design is not clear, I should let you in on it now...
    It reads...
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

DT.Org's Official Sweetie Wuducynn will become famous soon enough Wuducynn's Avatar

Sorry, no symbol of Mordred.
    Me and a friend were thinking it was a keyhole. It does look like an hourglass though. Oh well. Great stuff.
    "It's his eyes, Roland thought. They were wide and terrible, the eyes of a dragon in human form" - Roland seeing the Crimson King for the first time.

"When the King comes and the Tower falls, sai, all such pretty things as yours will be broken. Then there will be darkness and nothing but the howl of Discordia and the cries of the can toi" - From Song of Susannah

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

No problem. I wish we could drop some more info on ya. For now, we just need to stay out of the limelight while UTD is the major push. Once we get a little past the 10th, we can start letting out some real goodies again.

Of course, I don't want to over-sell anything to you guys, but in general we felt that the credits were a great first step in revealing what Discordia is. But really, you guys ain't seen nothin' yet. Its the truth.

Added after post: Oh, I almost forgot, we'll have a page up early next week that offers a bit more info. Not really anything you guys don't already know though.

Hey, we love this stuff !! Every little bit just peaks our interest more.

I'm soooo looking forward to this.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Demon of the Prim IWasSentWest is on a distinguished road IWasSentWest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

op 19 sounds like to 007 of the dark tower world....beast
    I have many leather bound books.
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Country
    Country Flag

sweet
    I'm kind of a big deal.

Changing the plans that I’ve been setting on, I’m scared by the way that my life is getting gone

Public enemy number 1 Sickrose is on a distinguished road Sickrose's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This looks so awesome !

John F. Kennedy ConstanToweReader is on a distinguished road

If you click on miscellany it shows you the link Bev posted. The music and trailer are very good. Can't wait to see what this is all about.

Servant of Gan Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger will become famous soon enough Brainslinger's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ConstanToweReader View Post
    If you click on miscellany it shows you the link Bev posted. The music and trailer are very good. Can't wait to see what this is all about.
    The link goes straight there for me.

Certainly looks intriguing!

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sweeeeet!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

My Mood
    Gay

Okay, this does look super cool...and I can't wait.

...but still I need to know... is it interactive? Is there, like, a decision tree kind of deal? Are we ( the readers/players ) involved in where the story goes?

Sounds sort of like this is a cool online storybook kind of deal...and not so much a game to be played.

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am getting the impression it's a one way experience.

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae seldom gets put on hold mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks to me to be a sort of puzzle-solving game, maybe. Like Myst, you know. Something along those lines. There will be lots of things to read and to look at. Clues and such.

Traveler Kvalhion is on a distinguished road

The intro certainly looks very cool. I liked pausing to read all the various articles and such. Either way, any new Dark Tower content is very welcome. I get the impression that this will slowly be released a chapter at a time for views to puzzle through. Cool concept

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    It looks to me to be a sort of puzzle-solving game, maybe. Like Myst, you know. Something along those lines. There will be lots of things to read and to look at. Clues and such.
    I always thought atrus and his sons would fit nicely into the dark tower universe
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It looks really amazing so far...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by pablo View Post
    Good call Pablo. I'm getting that feeling too. Myst-like but something even more.

Country
    Country Flag

if it has graphics like myst, then that'll be even better!
    I'm kind of a big deal.

My Mood
    Gay

Yeah... but Myst is definitely a game. Actually it's a game with tons of games and riddles and puzzles in it, even.

This doesn't look like that... at least not so far.

My general feeling is that it's sort of like an online storybook... sorta. Right?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I unfortunately don't have time right now to go back through the thread to find it, but didn't Can-Tina mention that it was sort of like the invention in the movie "Big" - an interactive comic book where you get to choose what the characters do next?

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

My Mood
    Gay

Yup... You're right, Gretchen. For sure he said it was similar to Big.

But when I mentioned DISCORDIA as a comic book... he said no. And he hasn't said exactly how it's interactive... or if it is.

Brian !!!!!

Can we get more hintage, pretty please !

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 39 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast