Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by turtlex View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stijnbonte View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by stijnbonte View Post
    Spoiler:
    I Can't seem to find the 'Riza
    item
    in your posts, when I want to click "show spoiler", I don't get anything.
    I was probably editing it at the time ( cause I don't know my right from left ), so give it a try again - it's there.
    Alright! now I get it, thanks!

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Good luck, stijnbonte.

And welcome to the site !
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Traveler SweetLeaf is on a distinguished road

Just finished it.

It was so awesome! Epically awesome!

Way to go Brian!

My Mood
    Gay

And the super cool thing ....

.... this is just the FIRST chapter!

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Traveler stijnbonte is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Any ideas how many chapters there will be?

My Mood
    Gay

Brian said 472...right, Brian?!?

I'm kidding!!!

I have no idea how many total. I don't believe Brian ever mentioned.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

He didn't say because there will be new chapters until I die...and since I'm not gonna'...
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Traveler GabyK is on a distinguished road GabyK's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I manage to be a gunslinger in the first try!!

PS: I Loved the Artworks...

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

Default Security Patched

Hey everyone. We heard from a few people that there were some pretty blatant holes in our magic item and character orb security. These were not serious issues but they did allow a user to get info on items they had not found yet.

There were two ways. You could right click on the info popup and "get properties" This would give the user info on where other images and HTML content is located. This has been fixed. (right click disabled)

The other way was to use the arrow keys (while in an info popup) This would pop up *all* content pages one after another. - Terrible... This hole has also been patched.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. Hopefully, that's it.

Cheers!

My Mood
    Gay

Personally, I never understood people who "cheat" like that...

... what's the point of playing if you're going to do that? Where is the fun?

It's one thing to ask for help after you've done all the looking and still can't find something - that's fine and cool with me, we all need help sometimes, but purposefully looking for cheats... That's a no-no for this gamer. Never understood it.

Bravo on the quick patches, Brian!

Great Old One DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge is a glorious beacon of light DoctorDodge's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Played Discordia late last night, and all i can say is...whoa. This is a FREE game?!? That's some beautiful 3D artwork, and the detail is just bloody amazing! The difficulty was also just about right, not as difficult as, say, Myst, but not too easy either. All in all, fantastic, i'd say!

Can't wait to see what's to come in chapter 2!
    Never be cruel and never be cowardly. And if you ever are, always make amends.

You are a walking talking Doctor Who encyclopedia to me.
    - Melike

John F. Kennedy O Hyperborean Wanderer is on a distinguished road O Hyperborean Wanderer's Avatar

What an amazing game! Many thanks to everyone involved with this. I didn't really know what to expect when I heard about this, but wow! It's like stepping through a magic door into DTVII's opening sequence!

More please! Or to put it in the words a storyteller loves to hear most: "What happens next?"

"The gunslinger saw the murder in his eyes quite clearly, and although he did not fear it, he marked it as a man might mark a page in a book, one that contained potentially valuable instructions."

- Dark Tower I: The Gunslinger (Revised)

Traveler vanmundygar is on a distinguished road

Amazing achievement!

Just wish there was more done with the six-shooter than just target practice...

Traveler vanmundygar is on a distinguished road

Default great job

Amazing achievement!

Just wish there was more done with the six-shooter than just target practice...

Traveler baddabon is on a distinguished road

Hated the game play, but loved the art and the enviroment. I am wondering if it will turn into an actual game, but I don't really care on that aspect. I really like seeing the book for what it would actually look like in real life. I am now wondering if it a new chapter will come out weekly or monthly, I will just have to wait and see I guess. Can't wait for Dark Tower:Gunslinger though, it will be the shit. But I would have hope they would first convert "little sisters" first to properly follow the time line.

My Mood
    Gay

baddabon - Wow, really? It is already a game. What part doesn't feel interactive/game-like to you?

In Discordia, you are Op19 and you're on a mission. That's a game!

Oh, and if you're a comic fan, I'll see you over in the Comic Tower !!!

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    Hey everyone. We heard from a few people that there were some pretty blatant holes in our magic item and character orb security. These were not serious issues but they did allow a user to get info on items they had not found yet.

There were two ways. You could right click on the info popup and "get properties" This would give the user info on where other images and HTML content is located. This has been fixed. (right click disabled)

The other way was to use the arrow keys (while in an info popup) This would pop up *all* content pages one after another. - Terrible... This hole has also been patched.

Thanks for the heads up everyone. Hopefully, that's it.

Cheers!

Unfortunately there is still possibility to get everything at once. If you left click on Download Wallpaper you have new window with this wallpaper and there you can change the name of it to what you want.

WOW love the game. I can't wait for the next chapter. I've been playing it most the morning at work but can't remember the code to open the Fedic door. Its driving me crazy, I need to get home so I can reference the books.

Traveler Eldamar is on a distinguished road

4 hours and only 2 items and 2 orbs found. Now I got to go to work ughh

shrewd and knavish sprite flaggwalkstheline will become famous soon enough flaggwalkstheline's Avatar

My Mood
    Paranoid
    Country
    Country Flag

ooo I hope the next chapter comes out with within 3 months (is that reasonable? I hope it is)
    if the worlds gonna end then let's get it over with, i got shit to do

Traveler SweetLeaf is on a distinguished road

Here's my newest high score in the shooting range.

Demon of the Prim ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB is a jewel in the rough ChristineB's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

baddabon - Wow, really? It is already a game. What part doesn't feel interactive/game-like to you?

In Discordia, you are Op19 and you're on a mission. That's a game!

Oh, and if you're a comic fan, I'll see you over in the Comic Tower !!!
    I am sorry but I have to agree this really doesn't qualify as a game. It is beautiful as far as graphics go, but as to anything resembling game play it is rather lacking. Maybe it is just my definition of a game, but I don't consider hovering a mouse over every millimeter of the screen game play. It is nice for a kind of puzzle with great things to find relating to The Dark Tower, but a game it is not... as of yet.

I would consider the shooting range to be a game of sorts, although very basic.

Well I got into the pantry and after making myself sea sick with the mouse going back and forth over the whole room twice now, I can't seem to find the way to the next area. Anyone want to help a sea sick player out of this room?

Traveler Adryn is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

I am sorry but I have to agree this really doesn't qualify as a game. It is beautiful as far as graphics go, but as to anything resembling game play it is rather lacking. Maybe it is just my definition of a game, but I don't consider hovering a mouse over every millimeter of the screen game play. It is nice for a kind of puzzle with great things to find relating to The Dark Tower, but a game it is not... as of yet.

I would consider the shooting range to be a game of sorts, although very basic.

Well I got into the pantry and after making myself sea sick with the mouse going back and forth over the whole room twice now, I can't seem to find the way to the next area. Anyone want to help a sea sick player out of this room?
    then i direct you to the myst series of games. Discordia's playstyle is very similar to myst which was and still is one of the most popular, world reknown games ever made.

Also

whoo yeah :p

Gunslinger Apprentice nocny will become famous soon enough nocny's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ChristineB View Post

SPOJLER

probably 4th screen, on one of the shelfs, on the right side.

Gunslinger Apprentice TLC is on a distinguished road TLC's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty
    Country
    Country Flag

How do you guys get in the 40's for hits?!!! that's amazing....and....

I'm jealous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast