Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Discordia: The Dark Tower Game

From Sorrow to Hope Sam is on a distinguished road Sam's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CE, there's a thread regarding the Discordia game titled "Discordia".
    Margaret Emmie Mackey Catoe, you are, have been, and always will be my soulmate, and I love you.
    Con todo mi corazon, por todo de mis dias. And I always will, in this life and into the next.

August 2, 1947 - September 24, 2010

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I've found the t.b, j.r, m.b, and C-T where is the other item found....

I don't know how the spoiler thing works so I used the first letter of each word..

help

Gunslinger Apprentice Can-Tina is on a distinguished road Can-Tina's Avatar

its in the
    Spoiler:
    tunnel

Citizen of Gilead kluker is on a distinguished road kluker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    its in the
    Spoiler:
    tunnel
    Thank you

Traveler joe0070 is on a distinguished road

Default Discordia Tunnel Door code

Does anyone know the verbal entry code for the door in the tunnel under the kitchen of the Dixie Pig????

Kate / Batwoman turtlex is on a distinguished road turtlex's Avatar

My Mood
    Gay

Quote Originally Posted by joe0070 View Post
    Does anyone know the verbal entry code for the door in the tunnel under the kitchen of the Dixie Pig????
    Joe - read back a couple of posts. It's there.

Welcome to the site.
    The Man In Black Fled Across The Desert...

...And The Gunslinger Followed.

“I’m always on the Batman rule, sir.” - Kate Kane / Detective Comics 857

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Remember, Remember, The Fifth of November, The Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot.

Cowboy from Hell Myste is on a distinguished road Myste's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah... Just finished the first chapter. Waiting for moar!!

“The devil's voice is sweet to hear.”
    -SK.

Traveler GirlandDog is on a distinguished road

Was fantastic. Want more and more and more.

Traveler Blush is on a distinguished road

hi everyone, I'm stuck! Can't find
    Spoiler:
    Susannah's Orb
    , could someone please tell me which room its in?
    Thanks!!

Traveler Blush is on a distinguished road

nevermind, I finally found it!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love this game! I replayed it again last night (admittedly it was much easier 2nd time round!! ) I'm so happy that there's actually a Dark Tower game now as well!! Althought I always visioned it to be more RPGish than it was! (don't get me wrong Discordia is un-frigging-belivably good fun!)

I think in my head the game that would have been made would have sort of reflected some of the Square Enix type games, such as Final Fantasy or Chrono-Cross. I think the idea of playing with a party of 5 with the ability to level up and develop the skills of the character and custom the weapons put me in a very geek like state! Of course there would be the question of how feesible it could be as a game - which makes me think of the LOTR game that was released where you play as a party following the main characters from the story and have to try and solve the quest behind them?

Saying that - i adore Discordia and serisouly cannot wait for chapter 2. Any ideas when it'll be released?

Jamesey
    xxxx

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by JameseyLefebure View Post
    I love this game! I replayed it again last night (admittedly it was much easier 2nd time round!! ) I'm so happy that there's actually a Dark Tower game now as well!! Althought I always visioned it to be more RPGish than it was! (don't get me wrong Discordia is un-frigging-belivably good fun!)

I think in my head the game that would have been made would have sort of reflected some of the Square Enix type games, such as Final Fantasy or Chrono-Cross. I think the idea of playing with a party of 5 with the ability to level up and develop the skills of the character and custom the weapons put me in a very geek like state! Of course there would be the question of how feesible it could be as a game - which makes me think of the LOTR game that was released where you play as a party following the main characters from the story and have to try and solve the quest behind them?

Saying that - i adore Discordia and serisouly cannot wait for chapter 2. Any ideas when it'll be released?

Jamesey
    xxxx
    ...and of course you'd have to keep your ka to a certain level or die.

Seriously I used to envision a tdt game pretty much the same. And FF and chrono cross are my favorite games ever. I do love the game as it is so far though. I am ready to kill something soon though.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Gunslinger Apprentice JameseyLefebure is on a distinguished road JameseyLefebure's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JameseyLefebure View Post

Jamesey
    xxxx
    ...and of course you'd have to keep your ka to a certain level or die.

Seriously I used to envision a tdt game pretty much the same. And FF and chrono cross are my favorite games ever. I do love the game as it is so far though. I am ready to kill something soon though.
    the Ka idea could work quite well - there's a game called Shadowheart or something (i can't quite remember the right name) but in that game you had sanity points, every round cost sanity points and when they got to 0 your character went into a berzerk state. It was a night at first as the healer of the group only had like 5 sanity points!!

And final fantasy is GOD!!

Jamesey
    xxxx

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, it is.

There was a Lovecraft style gmae with a similar function. We have it at home. It may have been called Call Of Cthulhu. I don't recall for sure.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Yes, it is.

There was a Lovecraft style gmae with a similar function. We have it at home. It may have been called Call Of Cthulhu. I don't recall for sure.

I *think* the hubby has that on the X Box but he didn't know it was a FPS so he couldn't play it (he's not a fan of FPS's) I loved Shadowhearts (so much I couldn't remember it's name lol) but I've yet to play the other two.
    I love RPG's!! I've got 10 day's holiday booked for March the 9th cause the new Final Fantasy is out so Terry n I will be spending some massive RPG time and then there's always the good old Kingdom Heart's games!! Which would also lend it's self amazingly to a S.K game!! i mean that whole game is a mash up of Disney Characters/Square Enix characters - imagine a game set in the S.K verse and you had to visit each of his novels or something like that!!

My inner geek is in heaven at the thoughts!! lol

Jamesey
    xxxxxxx

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Man, how are we all gonna wait for the next part?!??!?!
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

John F. Kennedy Tassel is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Is their any news on when Chapter 2'll be out yet?

My Mood
    Gay

Nothing yet.
    We're all waiting for news !!

( hint hint .. brian? hint hint )

"It is the story, not he who tells it." Except to us collectors who have to put limits somewhere. - jhanic

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop by and say Happy Holidays to everyone here on DT.com. This is a very cool board and I have enjoyed my time here this fall.

We still have no official word from Stephen on the next chapters. We did however, announce that The Office needs to be done first. This project was green lit about a week ago.

Even though we don't have a green light on Discordia chapter II, The Office will showcase the next steps forward for the Discordia game engine. (Like moving from point to point and true 360 views.)

This is a *really good thing.* No matter what, The Office needs to be finished before we could really take Discordia to the next level. So with that out of our hair, we'll be in good shape to move forward. (If were green lit)

We expect to release the next version of The Office by the end of the winter. (Fingers crossed)

I will let you know as soon as I have word from Stephen and Marsha. Until then cheers and happy holidays. To 2010!

Not An Addict lophophoras is on a distinguished road lophophoras's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Life is a garden...dig it!

My Mood
    Gay

Thanks for the update, Brian !!
    And make sure you keep dropping by here, we've all enjoyed your posts and input!!

Happy Holidays right back at you !!!!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Can-Tina View Post
    Hey everyone,

Just wanted to drop by and say Happy Holidays to everyone here on DT.com. This is a very cool board and I have enjoyed my time here this fall.

We still have no official word from Stephen on the next chapters. We did however, announce that The Office needs to be done first. This project was green lit about a week ago.

Even though we don't have a green light on Discordia chapter II, The Office will showcase the next steps forward for the Discordia game engine. (Like moving from point to point and true 360 views.)

This is a *really good thing.* No matter what, The Office needs to be finished before we could really take Discordia to the next level. So with that out of our hair, we'll be in good shape to move forward. (If were green lit)

We expect to release the next version of The Office by the end of the winter. (Fingers crossed)

I will let you know as soon as I have word from Stephen and Marsha. Until then cheers and happy holidays. To 2010!
    YAY

Can I just ask though - what is the office?

Jamesey

Default Link

http://www.stephenking.com/the_office.html (seems ancient compared to Discordia. Right?)

Along the Path of the Beam NoLabelBG is on a distinguished road NoLabelBG's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh, it looks nice! I didn't know about it... Interesting!
    [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="1"][FONT="Verdana"]To see some Bulgarian
    Stephen King book covers, click here:

Country
    Country Flag

well I've had a little play of the office
    I do prefer Discordia but that's only because it's much more of a game where as the office is a geek's paradise!! (and it's amazing!!!)
    I love the little creature that run's round

Jamesey
    xxxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 39 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 ... LastLast