Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free

Thread: Rick Berry Originals for sale from the source...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Default Rick Berry Originals for sale from the source...

Rick Berry Art

Rick Berry has asked me to help him sell some oil paintings; prices $400 - $750:

These are currently on exhibit in Lucca, Italy, and will be shipped to you when the paintings are returned to Rick in mid to late November.

You deal with Rick directly. Paintings will be marked "PENDING" when he received an email about a painting and "SOLD" when Rick tells us that an agreement has been made with a buyer.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Pretty nice stuff!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand