Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 166 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 4149

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Nice! I have a fondest for that series, and that's a very nice copy of that proof!

HBJ

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks for the kind remarks!

I finally bought a frame for my CD THE PASSAGE print, and almost immediately scratched it with the corner of the glass, flying into a tantrum of rage so apocalyptical it made Mel Gibson's outbursts look like those of a crybaby.
    Anyone have any knowledge of how to fix this, or if it's even possible?

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Ouch! Sorry to hear of the damage. The only thing I can think of ‘repair’ the print is to carefully match up the colours with pencils and lightly colour in.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Great artwork !

I loved the first book so much. I hardly remember anything from the second book, and the third one is ony my stand since it's french release over a year ago :s
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Buy another print.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I guess I'll try the colored pen idea.

I've read the first two books, both of which I liked a great deal. I'm almost to the point where I'm going to start over and read all 3 in a row.

The prints are going for double what I paid, I think, and I really can't afford another right now, too many payments going on!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh shit - yes, trying to match the colour will be your only bet... But it does look beautiful. And I plan to embark on this trilogy later this year. I need to read series consecutively or my memory of the character's names fade (my memory for the plot usually is OK, I'm garbage with names!

Got my first in the new series of Borderlands Press offerings. I'm not too impressed with their packaging, the book was in a slightly padded envelope with no other protection and suffered a few minor bruises:

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Mind if I ask where I might be able to buy a copy of this? I’d love to hang that near my bookshelves.
    Looking for Mister Slaughter S/L #78

CD sold them originally. Last one I saw was on E-Bay, for about $130.

Goldmember Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody is a splendid one to behold Father Cody's Avatar

My Mood
    Chatty

Ah cool, thanks. I didn’t know CD sells art prints.

CD sells lots of great stuff. I just wish I could afford it all!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Or maybe ask Tomislav Tikulin if he still have one of them...
    http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/page14/page14.html

My Mood
    Chatty

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Father Cody View Post
    Or maybe ask Tomislav Tikulin if he still have one of them...
    http://www.tomtikulin-art.com/page14/page14.html
    Wow thanks for this. I wish I had seen this a few days ago when I was reading BAAL. Those prints of him are awesome!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my first in the new series of Borderlands Press offerings. I'm not too impressed with their packaging, the book was in a slightly padded envelope with no other protection and suffered a few minor bruises:

Mine is set to arrive today. I've heard their shipping leaves a lot to be desired. Oh well, what can we expect for $3.66 in shipping cost.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I hope IF they do a King book they package it a little better

Because if not I'll have -

!!!RAGE!!!

This first Canadian printing of RAGE is not in the greatest condition, and that makes me MAD!:

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I hope IF they do a King book they package it a little better

Because if not I'll have -

!!!RAGE!!!

OUTSTANDING display!!!

The twins and the slayer all told me the condition is MINT, and I'm not going to argue with them!:

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was awesome! ahaha
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

She says she has the legs for a long walk, and I believe her:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Buffy!

My Mood
    Chatty

Haha these pictures are inspiring

That first walk was done in Canada. Here's the US first, and well guarded!:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 82 of 166 FirstFirst ... 32 72 80 81 82 83 84 92 132 ... LastLast