Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That would go in our "The One That Got Away" thread

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Absolutely.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE GREEN MILE
    Box set with FREE! screen saver (none of the books are 1sts)
    1st US omnibus paperback
    1st US movie tie-in omnibus paperback
    Robbie the Robot bobblehead

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

WIZARD AND GLASS
    Grant signed & numbered edition still in shrinkwrap
    Grant trade edition
    1st US trade paperback

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

WIZARD AND GLASS
    1st UK trade paperback
    1st US paperback (2 copies)
    Bender

BAG OF BONES
    Proof (ARC) without cover letter
    US Book Club editon (which as far as I know preceded the trade hardcover)
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover
    Scribner 10th Annivesary trade paperback

STORM OF THE CENTURY
    1st US trade paperback
    Book Club flyer
    Book Club hardcover edition (are there any UK editions of this book?)
    James Bond's car after being hit by SMERSH'S shrink ray.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I don't believe there was a UK edition of SOTC.

THE GIRL WHO LOVED TOM GORDON
    1st US hardcover
    Pop-up book (priority unknown to me)
    1st UK trade HC (I think)
    1st UK paperback
    I was somewhat dissapointed by this book and so never pursued all the various limited and other editions. But that gives me something to do now.

HEARTS IN ATLANTIS
    1st US hardcover (just lost the ARC on Ebay today..grrrrr...)
    UK proof (ARC)
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK trade paperback
    1st UK paperback
    US movie tie-in paperback (1st thus)

ON WRITING
    US proof (ARC)
    1st US hardcover
    1st US trade paperback
    1st UK hardcover (still looking for the variant dust wrapper)
    1st UK trade paperback
    US Scribner 10th Anniversary Edition hardcover
    US Scribner 10th Anniversary Edition trade paperback
    1st UK paperback
    1st US paperback

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    STORM OF THE CENTURY
    1st US trade paperback
    Book Club flyer
    Book Club hardcover edition (are there any UK editions of this book?)
    James Bond's car after being hit by SMERSH'S shrink ray.

Is there any excerpt in the Book Club flyer??
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Just this, no excerpt:

DREAMCATCHER
    1st US hardcover (2 copies)
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK paperback

SECRET WINDOWS Book Club Edition (1st thus)

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I've always loved the cover art of the DREAMCATCHER US trade HC!

BLACK HOUSE
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover (white and black versions)
    1st US paperback
    1st UK paperback
    This is the only Grant King title I passed on, I simply did not have the money at the time. Now I regret not borrowing it as my numbered set is incomplete. I didn't like the book though.

EVERYTHING'S EVENTUAL
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK trade paperback (sticker states 'HUGHES & HUGHES AIRPORT EXCLUSIVE')
    1st UK hardcover
    1st UK paperback
    old 7 UP bottle

FROM A BUICK 8
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US trade hardcover
    CD Gift Edition
    CD signed & numbered edition
    1st UK paperback

WOLVES OF THE CALLA
    Grant signed & numbered edition
    Grant trade edition
    Grant Artist's Edition
    1st UK trade hardcover
    1st US trade paperback
    1st UK trade paperback

THE COLORADO KID
    1st UK hardcover (I think)(I have many editions of this to find yet)
    1st US paperback (3 copies)
    little known fact - THE COLORADO KID is both Robbie the Robot's AND Sully's favorite book.

SONG OF SUSANNAH
    Grant trade edition
    Grant Artist's edition
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US trade paperback
    1st UK trade paperback (hard to tell but 2 copies)
    I am missing the 1st UK paperback - I need one!

THE DARK TOWER
    Grant trade edition (1 open & 1 shrinkwrapped)
    Grant Artist's Edition
    1st UK hardcover
    1st US trade paperback
    I'm missing the UK trade paperback & paperback (Noooo......!!)

CELL
    1st US hardcover
    1st UK hardcover
    cigarette lighter that looks like a cell phone
    I have a few other editions of this to find.

Plume promo booklet for THE DRAWING OF THE THREE US trade paperback
    ...and yes, believe it or not, this is the Green Goblins favorite book...

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that promo booklet before. Neat!

John

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 165 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast