Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 4137

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Since I have 58 pages of photos in Photobucket and I am too lazy to transfer them I will start over extremely slowly. I decided, for no particular reason to take a picture of all my ITs. I am missing the UK proof, the button that says IT IS HERE and probably a few other editions:

Looks great! No Funko Pop figures to round out the collection???

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta ask... I have everything there in mine... BUT I want to ask ya:
    1) The German paperback ES... how much are those? That is considered the 1st edition by many yes?
    2) You have a two paperbacks the same.. left side.. those are just doubles 1st's right?
    3) Being an IT guy like me... do you consider the new releases a must have?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

1. What is a Funko Pop Figure?

2. I'm not sure, but I think the German paperback ES is not that rare or expensive. The hardcover is the one to accidentally put in your backpack when visiting a Stephen King fan's library. (Along with NEBEL which I don't have but wish I did)

3. Yes, they are doubles. I wish I had bought two of everything way back then, but the only reason I have two IT paperbacks is because the first one I bought had a slight inward spine curvature, as had just about every copy I saw wherever I went.

4. I sorta kinda can't help myself when I see a new King 1st, IT or otherwise, so I guess the answer is yes.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

1. What is a Funko Pop Figure?
    Here you go...
    https://funko.com/products/pop-movies-pennywise

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Went to Wal-Mart today and found these books. The IT is a 3rd numberline.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

IT is a beautiful IT/ES collection...
    now you need ES- cut-out cover and of cause
    ES Edition Phantasia.

Banned needfulthings is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    IT is a beautiful IT/ES collection...
    now you need ES- cut-out cover and of cause
    ES Edition Phantasia.
    I believe you will find the ES Edition Phantasia in the 2nd row (Red Slip-case)
    There are also the T.V. Movie tie-ins

and the>>ES<< Leatherbound Hardcover.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW...you've got some nice ITs...

IT never stops!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I really love the paperback with Tim Curry on it. That was the version I first read It as. It eventually fell apart and I ended up getting the clown skull cover which IMO isn't as cool.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tom Swift?

I have to put them someplace. From my (very recent) childhood.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

Went to Wal-Mart today and found these books. The IT is a 3rd numberline.

In case you haven't heard yet, this is the only printing of this hardcover edition. They most likely goofed it up. I've got the response from customer service in one of the threads around here.
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Yes, that's why I decided to buy it after all. Your information was very helpful. I'm glad I passed on the ones at Barnes & Noble because the copy I found at Wall-Mart was in much better condition, even though it cost a few dollars more. Hmm, For a Few Dollars More, sounds like a good title for a movie about a book collector/gunslinger who goes after 1st editions with a six-gun and a smile.

With all the new editions coming out, I have to move almost every single King hardcover to put them in their rightful, proper places. So I may as well take pictures as I go since all the Photobuckets are not available. I took all the Carries out first and just threw them on the floor. I can't match even a single lottery number, but the books, against all odds, fell to the ground in perfect order:

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice! Is there a rule for which Carrie editions you do collect and which you don't collect?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

No good. I don't see any pigs blood.

No rule, just what's available, if I find out about it in time, if I have enough money at the time, or what's offered to me at the time.
    I have a question - who wants to see pig's blood anyway? The stains are just so hard to get out.

Here are my 'Salem's Lots. I'd like to move there, it seems like a place I could really sink my teeth into for a living (even though, technically, I'd be dead):

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive. Love the paperback. The one in the middle.

Demon of the Prim TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack is a name known to all TravelinJack's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome! What's the one above the CD AE? I don't recall ever seeing that edition. Cover looks great, eerie.
    "Monsters are real, and ghosts are real too. They live inside us, and sometimes they win." - SK

WTB:
    - S/L 'Storm Front' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)
    - S/L 'Fool Moon' Jim Butcher (Subterranean Press)

The one in the middle?

The eerie 'Salem's Lot is the Hodder & Stoughton ILLUSTRATED 'SALEM'S LOT.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The eerie 'Salem's Lot is the Hodder & Stoughton ILLUSTRATED 'SALEM'S LOT.
    Funny thing: there is a Bon Jovi album which has the same cover picture.

https://www.bonjoviofficialmerch.com...-for-sale-cd-1

I actually like the Bon Jovi print better!

The last with the new books, the PS Publishing NIGHT SHIFTS. I was so mad I threw the RAGEs in too.

Country
    Country Flag

And even a glimpse of he who walks behind the rows.

Guardian of the Beam peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral has much to be proud of peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Man, I'm loving these group shots. Awesome. The page block of your UK Carrie 1st looks so white, for that edition!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 166 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 ... LastLast