Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I am struggling with myself just to open the DOCTOR SLEEP! What the heck is wrong with me?

Buffy says, "Hi Bill!"
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I am struggling with myself just to open the DOCTOR SLEEP! What the heck is wrong with me?

Buffy says, "Hi Bill!"
    Really? Did she like "seem" interested? How did she smell? Was she all "come hither"? LOL LOL LOL Tell her I'm a "Vamp" and need slaying!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here's one for you Bill. Two of my Buffy trading card binders and the rare 'stake card'. One of the plastic vampire killing stakes Buffy used on the show was sliced into 107 pieces and they were inserted into numbered relic trading cards. I managed to obtain one by spending lots of money for it.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

LOL Thanks, I just enjoyed the show and it was even more special because my kids turned me on to it and we watched it together each week. Of course, Sarah is easy on the eyes!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Do it!
    Mark Twain

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I just couldn't resist all this Buffy talk. My wife an I were lucky enough to get to Comic Con a number of years ago and got this poster signed by the cast. A real treat for out movie/tv watching room. Enjoy!

That was a great episode! Can you list who signed that poster please?

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Joss Whedon, Sarah Michelle Gellar, Alyson Hannigan, Nicholas Brandon, Michelle Trachtenberg, James Marsters, Anthony Head, Emma Caulfield

It was very cool!

Sounds like it! I've got all those autographs on trading cards, except Gellar, who for some reason refuses to sign them, but one can always hope she'll change her mind.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Yeah, I was lucky. Since the show ended she seems to avoid anything Buffy related.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    Yeah, I was lucky. Since the show ended she seems to avoid anything Buffy related.
    That's interesting, because she hasn't done anything really noteworthy since. Decent actress, but it was really the ensemble cast and Whedon's writing that made the show as great as it was.

Behold and low! Two 'new' Harlan Ellison books have arrived:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorZaius View Post
    That's interesting, because she hasn't done anything really noteworthy since. Decent actress, but it was really the ensemble cast and Whedon's writing that made the show as great as it was.
    I find this is true of a lot of television shows. Sometimes, it just works. Clearly, the most talented of the bunch was Whedon.

Here is a picture of my library, taken in natural light, so it's a bit hazy. The 5 hidden bookshelves in the center of the room are full of King, Vonnegut, Matheson, Kosinski, Shatner and a few miscellaneous books, all overflowing the shelves. I need more room!

Here is Wonder Woman telling me to rip those boxes open already!!

The top box contains the special edition of THE HOBBIT in 3D Blu-ray with the Golem statue, and I think the bottom box has some weird book in a white slipcase in it. I received it yesterday and still haven't opened it. What will power!

And speaking of Sarah Michelle Gellar, here's a picture from my trading card room, with unopened boxes of Seasons Two through Seven, Buffy Reflections and Buffy The Story So Far trading cards. Some of these are kind of hard to find still sealed. I wish I had a Season One box, but I don't, although I do have quite a few Season One unopened packs.

Here's a cabinet hanging on the wall in my trading card room. It has some sealed packs of updated sets of cards in it, an unopened X-Men Movie box, a Leonard Nimoy autographed card available only from Twitter (which is the ONLY thing I ever did on a social media page, yuck!), a Barbara Eden autographed card, a costume card with a swatch of material worn by Barbara Shelley in the move Five Million Miles to Earth, and other things.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You have some fascinating collections. I like the way your library looks, very classy.

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ur2nd..,
    Is today the day you open CD's DSleep ?
    BTW, very nice library room & congratulations on all the new goodies !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    You have some fascinating collections. I like the way your library looks, very classy.
    I canot agree more!!! Awesome, dude!!! One of my favorite collections to visit!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Amazing library. I don't think you have posted a full room shoot before.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Fascinating! I love how your room is organized!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Along the Path of the Beam ozmosis7 will become famous soon enough ozmosis7's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is a picture of my library, taken in natural light, so it's a bit hazy. The 5 hidden bookshelves in the center of the room are full of King, Vonnegut, Matheson, Kosinski, Shatner and a few miscellaneous books, all overflowing the shelves. I need more room!

I showed this picture to my wife and said, "This is what I want to do to our living room." It didn't go over as well as I had hoped. Awesome, though.

Thanks for the comments Ben and ozmosis7 (I used to know a guy named ozmosis6, any relation?).

I received this Richard Matheson portrait from Gauntlet. It includes a signed print by Harry O. Morris and a signed by Matheson page of his script for DRACULA. Each portfolio has a different page:

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

That's really cool, Steve. Looks beautifully presented.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast