Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 166 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I finally picked up the limited (of 1000) copies of THE CITY ON THE EDGE OF FOREVER:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

HELL HOUSE, Centipede Press, one of 100 copies offered for sale. Shown with the Viking 1st edition. The CP version has many interesting layouts inside the book, a VERY nice production.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! Thanks! I don't have a bunch of Matheson, but I've been picking up a few here and there. I just got Gauntlet Press's Woman in the wooden slipcase. I'll try and get it in my collections thread later on.

That WOMAN from Gauntlet (sounds like a movie title) is an impressive production.

Sub Press ARC for Ellison's GENTLEMAN JUNKIE:

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Just out of curiosity: What books do you have shelved spine-in in that pic (behind the Rose Red bookmark)?

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    That WOMAN from Gauntlet (sounds like a movie title) is an impressive production.

Sub Press ARC for Ellison's GENTLEMAN JUNKIE:

Not sure if I ever mentioned this before, but I just LOVE your collection thread!!! I especially enjoy all the "ancilliary items" you place around in the P&J pics!!! Awesome thread, one of my Fav's!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

That's the two volume galley of PET SEMATARY by 'Stevie Prince'. They are bound copies of the original manuscript with hand corrections, etc. Only a few were made, I think. Also, one of the very few rare King items I have.

Yeah, Bill. I have a lot of interesting jun- stuff!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, nice nice nice new stuff !!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

That's the two volume galley of PET SEMATARY by 'Stevie Prince'. They are bound copies of the original manuscript with hand corrections, etc. Only a few were made, I think. Also, one of the very few rare King items I have.
    Amd that's one that I'd love to have!

John

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Amd that's one that I'd love to have!

John
    Me too. I don't have a copy of that.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Very cool indeed!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Having a manuscript/proof that neither John nor Bob have is an achievement in itself! Congrats lol.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Alan G View Post
    Having a manuscript/proof that neither John nor Bob have is an achievement in itself! Congrats lol.
    You're damn right!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

I broke my camera. I've got to watch my temper.

I dug out my 'old' Minolta digital camera, for which I paid $1700 for! And I discovered it can download pictures to my PC! Wow. Although it's a lot more complicated than in was with my now defunct Sony. Anyway, here's my first effort (with a nice glare).

'Limited' edition of GHOST BROTHERS hardcover with the US and UK versions of JOYLAND (they are subtly different):

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Just what are the differences between the US and UK Joylands?

John

The UK is slightly smaller, copyright page states printed in Great Britain, and the info 'boxes' and text on the back cover are proportionally smaller.

Here's the book I bought at Shannon's yard sale:

Citizen of Gilead harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan is just really nice harrison ryan's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

The book's nice, but that's a sweet Enterprise.

Los̶ ver 4 Life -- @shakyandspiky on Instagram -- PMs welcome

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The UK is slightly smaller, copyright page states printed in Great Britain, and the info 'boxes' and text on the back cover are proportionally smaller.
    Thanks!

John

The new UTD movie tie-in trade paperback, 1st printing of this edition, with the promo card:

I built a new shelf, but still couldn't fit all my UTDs on it:

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice new Under The Dome. That's the first I've seen of it.

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice shelf!

PEARLS FROM PEORIA, Philip Jose Farmer, Advance Uncorrected Proof:

I finally found an UNDER THE DOME US proof:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 166 FirstFirst ... 36 44 45 46 47 48 56 96 146 ... LastLast