Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 166 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast
Results 1,026 to 1,050 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The seller e-mailed me right after I bought it and said he couldn't find it! He said I could have a refund, or he'd look again, and if he found it he'd refund my postage costs. I said, go look again, I'm in no hurry. Of course, he found it, and sent me my $5 postage back. So it was an even better deal. Once in a while I get lucky.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    The seller e-mailed me right after I bought it and said he couldn't find it! He said I could have a refund, or he'd look again, and if he found it he'd refund my postage costs. I said, go look again, I'm in no hurry. Of course, he found it, and sent me my $5 postage back. So it was an even better deal. Once in a while I get lucky.
    That was pretty cool of the seller. Congrats.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I am glad he found it, and then a bonus cash back. WTG!!!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Harlan Ellison's WEB OF THE CITY from Hard Case Crime, ARC and 1st printing:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice! You know, I don't think I've read any of Ellison's work. Any recommendations?

A Boy and His Dog
    Repent Harlequin Said the Ticktockman
    I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream
    Paingod
    THE GLASS TEAT
    THE OTHER GLASS TEAT

Ellison has written more stories than novels, but they are GREAT stories. I especially like his non-fiction.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Mephisto in Onyx is a good story.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I remember reading "Web in the City" after seeing the movie "The Warriors". Congrats!!!!
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Don't let them fool you, two ITs ARE better than one!

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Two Lettereds!?!?!

Holy crap pal, nice!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats!! ConPCgrats!!!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Impressive!

John

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice additions! Why two?

One's a lettered, one's a PC. I started paying off the PC and then was offered a lettered, so I wound up with both.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhh! Good job!

CD lettered THE WOMAN:

The black case absorbs a lot of light!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very Nice!!! Congrats!!! Creepy Cover.

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. That is a nice looking case.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice!

Michael (1st picture), sent me two of the UK editions I needed, and look how nicely he wrapped them! Like getting a Christmas present. And James sent me two of the Australian printings. So here are all my editions of TWTTK up to now. Still need the proofs, darn it!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice additions!!! Congrats!!!!

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

I love seeing all the books together like that. Unless it's hiding in one of the slipcases, it looks like you're missing the Hodder & Stoughton "Exclusive Limited Edition Cover" edition also.

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Glad to see they arrived safe and sound pal.

You must have that one Shannon mentioned though? surely....

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I'm glad to see them in their new home too. Nice collection of Wind and Keyholes!

Servant of Gan Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog has a spectacular aura about Roog's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice DTTWTTK collection indeed!
    Doe the Australian editions have different ISBN numbers?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 166 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast