Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Cop - "Bender! You're under arrest for crimes too heinous to even name!"
    Bender - "Protect me, Colorado Kid!"

THE COLORADO KID PS File Copy:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I really, really like the traycases of the 1/33 COLORADO KIDs. Is this a new addition to your collection?

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That Colorado Kid looks really nice and i´m not gonna tell you how jealous i am of the Night Shift case and the book

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Here are my latest books from a fine gentleman, scholar and world famous raconteur, Tito_Villa. I only bought the Matheson proof, but he used the BLACK HOUSE proof as packaging material. Don't tell him it's really a book....!

And yes, that COLORADO KID is new, from Betts.

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

This is hanging on a wall in my house. It has (at least I think so) some interesting stuff on it. There is even a Stephen King item, which is also pictured elsewhere in this thread. I may not leave this up long, but at least it's here for a while.
    Sorry about the poor quality of the picture. No matter what I tried I could not eliminate the glare or get a sharply focused picture.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Really like that 'Diamonds are forever' poster.

DREAMCATCHER ledger (thanks IowaBob!), with my collection of actual working Star Trek (and don't forget ST is a registered trademark of CBS!) communicators that I use to talk to my friends on the Enterprise every day:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice Ledger
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Very Cool

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, Steve!

Citizen of Gilead olverts will become famous soon enough olverts will become famous soon enough olverts's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Nice DREAMCATCHER ledger , i want one too !

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Steve, i am in awe of your collection

Country
    Country Flag

That ledger is a really flimsy thing but it's one of the nicer promotional items IMO.

Thanks for the comments!
    FDNS 1st UK paperback! Very rare! Only 20 billion made! Get yours before they're gone!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Danger, danger Will... love those robots and the show. Was my very first favorite show as a kid. Oh and nice rare SK find hehe.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

FDNS 1st UK paperback! Very rare! Only 20 billion made! Get yours before they're gone!
    LOL! I was going to email you to see if you wanted a copy picked up..

Rabid Billybumbler Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook has a reputation beyond repute Cook's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

ur2nd... Nice ledger,
    Congrats !

“The battle between good and evil is endlessly fascinating because we are participants every day.” - Stephen King

Picked these up today.
    And by the way Garrell, this is the robot you remember from LOST IN SPACE, AKA B-9 Robot. The one pictured above is Robbie the Robot from FORBIDDEN PLANET, who did make a guest star appearance on LOST IN SPACE.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for correcting me, been years since I've seen that show but after looking at the feet it's coming back. Got a Gazoo figure too, I'm guessing?
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Those booklets with King's Introduction to The Collector used to show up all the time. It's been a long, long time since I've seen one.

John

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Thanks for the comments!

Nice!!! Buffy could "slay" me anytime!!!!! LOL
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Those booklets with King's Introduction to The Collector used to show up all the time. It's been a long, long time since I've seen one.

John
    Does the booklet only contain King's introduction? That's kind of neat. I would like to get one.

Yes, it's 12 unnumbered pages, introduction only, counting the front and back covers, copyright 1989 by Stephen King. I'd never heard of it, but I was discussing King items with my bookdealer and he pulled this out, so I bought it. It was not expensive. I still haven't read it.

Country
    Country Flag

Does your bookdealer have another copy?

Gunslinger Apprentice iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob will become famous soon enough iowabob's Avatar

My Mood
    Cynical

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Does your bookdealer have another copy?
    There are a lot of inexpensive copies available at abebooks.com. Just search Fowles as the author, Collector as the title, and King as the keyword and you should be able to find them. THE COLLECTOR is a very disturbing book, but well worth reading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 166 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 67 117 ... LastLast