Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 165 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast
Results 3,876 to 3,900 of 4117

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    After writing this:

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    I can't imagine wanting to crack the covers of something with such a title.
    ...I realized I kind of admired someone willing to title something so on the nose, specific to that type ("hard boiled," I think?); he's aiming for something and letting us know in no uncertain terms what it is.
    Dang, I just finished reading THE STORE this morning (shortly after midnight), and was going to read THE TWENTY-YEAR DEATH next, but it's part of a trilogy and I don't have the next two, so maybe now I'll read SO NUDE, SO DEAD instead!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

PROJECT HAIL MARY Easton Press signed edition:

https://i.imgur.com/xYNVmnq.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, I like the Easton Press books but I think I only own one S/L Ray Bradbury Easton Press book.
    Last edited by Stockerlone; 07-21-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Thanks, Frank, I have more than one Easton Press book!
    Here's the signed THE LONG WALK from Centipede Press, encased in impenetrable shrink-wrap.
    "These chains are like wet spaghetti to me, but even I cannot sunder this confounded shrink-wrap!" declared Kara Zor-El.

https://i.imgur.com/1ODH8hj.jpg

SLAUGHTERHOUSE-FIVE Suntup Press numbered edition (it smells like wood).
    Now I know what fuchsia looks like. I need to stop buying these Borderlands books. I find the old horror stories boring, tedious and dull as dishwater.

https://i.imgur.com/jyVi321.jpg

THE STORE, Bentley Little, Lividian Press lettered edition:

https://i.imgur.com/b1lEfG7.jpg

CHRISTINE 40th Anniversary PB edition with full number line:

https://i.imgur.com/HESKuux.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats for the nice new stuff. Its so sad that there are
    no more calenders from Darek Kocurek.
    He was always super friendly when I communicated with him to get calendars directly from him.

Thanks Frank (belatedly)

FAIRY TALE, Scribner, 6-23, trade paperback, 1st US thus:

https://i.imgur.com/A3oLph1.jpg

BAG OF BONES, Pocket, 25th ANNIVERSARY edition, rack-size paperback, 1st US thus:

https://i.imgur.com/6ILpwyp.jpg

BY THE GUN, Richard Matheson, proof.
    Bought years ago on E-Bay, seller couldn't find it, sent refund, received today with note he found it tucked behind some other books on a shelf:

https://i.imgur.com/RhApupe.jpg

BESTIAL, Ray Garton, Gauntlet, lettered edition
    PHOENIX 451 Ray Bradbury, Gauntlet, lettered and signed editions
    AMONG STRANGERS, Robert Silverberg, Subterranean Press, signed edition

https://i.imgur.com/mMZgQcs.jpg

JESUS ON MARS, Meteor House, 125 copy hardcover & trade paperback editions:

https://i.imgur.com/n4OpInm.jpg

THE STORE Bentley Little, Lividian, lettered,
    Different editions (one signed) of THE FERRYMAN

https://i.imgur.com/0W4Qa4F.jpg

Prototypes bindings of Underwood/Miller editions of Jack Vance books THE FIVE GOLD BANDS & THROY.
    BANDS is signed by Vance.

https://i.imgur.com/Rti4ncp.jpg

Literally just picked these off my porch five minutes ago from Amazon.
    Copyright page states published June 2023 but the number line starts with '2'.
    Do they consider the Gallery books trade paperback the 'first' of this edition, even though it is a different size and has different artwork?
    Anyone see this with a '1' on the numberline?

https://i.imgur.com/LGY0SA1.jpg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

the jack vance prototypes look amazing, big congrats for all the new books !!!

Thanks again, Frank.

CD's THE STAND proofs:

https://i.imgur.com/aSMob67.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/3aYtwJP.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

This has probably been asked/answered, but given that the CD Stand proof has been divided into two volumes, I must ask: do we know if the actual published edition will be in two volumes?
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Nur die Zeit kann es verraten!

LEND ME YOUR EARS a Jethro Tull fan history by Richard Houghton, Special Edition.
    Signed on a plate by Ian Anderson, with a pick, playing cards, coasters, 4 Polaroid photos, and more!

https://i.imgur.com/VzuzV7x.jpg

INSPECTION, Josh Malerman, SST:

https://i.imgur.com/rJx87m2.jpg

THE LONG WALK:

1. Signet, 1st printing July 1979, F, PRINTED IN USA

2. Signet, 1st printing July 1979, F, PRINTED IN CANADA COVER PRINTED IN USA

3. NEL September 1980, 1st NEL printing, F –

4. Signet, April 1999, 1st printing with King introduction, 1st thus, NEW but F -

5. Pocket Books, May 2016, 1st printing of this edition, NEW

6. Centipede Press, 2023, #299, still in shrink-wrap

7. Centipede Press, 2023, VIII, still in shrink-wrap

8. Centipede Press, 2023, un-signed edition, still in shrink-wrap

https://i.imgur.com/HVYlJuC.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/XUC3dz2.jpg

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

1.congrats
    2.congrats
    3.congrats
    4.congrats
    5.congrats
    6.congrats
    7.congrats
    8.congrats

Thanks Frank, times 8!

MONSTERS AND THINGS, one of 100 signed, slip-cased hardcover copies:

https://i.imgur.com/a1Inyw6.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 156 of 165 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 ... LastLast