Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 166 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 4147

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Darn, they sent my Cronin ARC to the wrong house....
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Tough luck Garrell, but those things happen.
    Here's a BILLY SUMMERS slipcase that was made for a charity event:

https://i.imgur.com/fEaE5yw.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

I ordered a small piece of white adhesive tape and a plastic bag from Paul Suntup and he threw in this other stuff for free. Oh well, I guess I'll find a place to put it...

https://i.imgur.com/8XgyV3j.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

CONGRATS !!!
    I hope Justin Cronin comes back to Germany because of Ferrymann.

Me too, Frank!

SLAUGHTERHOUSE-FIVE Suntup style.
    I have many copies of this title.

https://i.imgur.com/vzcWEB8.jpg

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I ordered a small piece of white adhesive tape and a plastic bag from Paul Suntup and he threw in this other stuff for free. Oh well, I guess I'll find a place to put it...

https://i.imgur.com/8XgyV3j.jpg
    Such a great looking book. Paul killed it. Top 3 Suntup numbered maybe?

ISO: (1sts f/f) perfect: Bazaar, Different Seasons, Mr. Mercedes, Tommyknockers (gold)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

It certainly is impressive Bryan!

I am dedicating this post to Bill, I think he might have liked it.

She loves me, maybe, maybe not!

Spiral bound Ellison proof:

https://i.imgur.com/XdYnfny.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/uvCbzfy.jpg

The independent bookstore owner I bought this from wasn't quite sure what it was, as it had come to her from a customer, but my best (educated?) guess is that it is a copy of the finalized manuscript Mike Resnick sent to Asimov's which he then signed, possibly for a fan, who then later decided to sell it, and then it wound up in my hands. Whatever the true story, I am happy to have it.

https://i.imgur.com/wYOylSp.jpg

More Harlan Ellison proofs from the Edgeworks Abbey reprint/reworked editions of late.
    Over 20 were offered, and I wanted most of them, but I could only afford some, and ended up with 7 or 8 or so, which I am very happy with:

https://i.imgur.com/OLi5Y6r.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/ecDvJKs.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/hTO0bkw.jpg

I am so glad I bought this before I ran out of money!
    I need a new camera that can make better use of existing light!
    That piece of crap SONY I had took great pictures but it had a factory defect that was SONY's fault which they wanted more to fix than the camera cost! Which is why I'll never buy a SONY product again. Maybe NIKON, CANON, I have no idea what's a good camera.

https://i.imgur.com/gW789C7.jpg

Picked this up at the recent 35% off sale.
    Unfortunately I wasn't able to get the numbered edition as my funds were nonexistent at the time, but I'm happy to get this edition!

https://i.imgur.com/FAZCw0v.jpg

THE CARNIVAL AND OTHER STORIES, Charles Beaumont, announced and produced on a timely schedule by Subterranean Press.

https://i.imgur.com/NtoB7nD.jpg

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow! Amazing additions! I love Charles Beaumont!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Ben and Frank.
    I agree about Beaumont. He and I have something in common, bad headaches!

LOVE, PAMELA, Headline UK hardcover and trade paperback editions, both with the number '1' at the top of the copyright pages and the number '7' on the lower half. At first I was angry and upset that both were in 7th printings (already!?!?!?), then I did some checking and every copy I could find for sale that indicated it was a 1st edition 1st printing had the same copyright page! Frankly, I don't get it. Either they are 7th printings (hard to believe), or the printer printed a '7' by mistake instead of a '1' or there is another more simple explanation such as an alien conspiracy.

https://i.imgur.com/jT2Jgl3.jpg

Another Grady Hendrex SST edition.
    If I ever catch up on my reading it will be a minor miracle.

https://i.imgur.com/9eJrWBI.jpg

Two more Hard Case Crime ARCs added, with some cover letters:

https://i.imgur.com/FWbL0Nf.jpg

Another Grady Hendrix ARC:

https://i.imgur.com/pWeNNIF.jpg

Most likely Ben Bova's last proof and THE EYES OF THE DRAGON 35th Anniversary Edition with full number line (TEOTD arrived from Amazon with a CD boxed set in a flimsy bag completely torn open at one end. Miraculously all survived with no damage):

https://i.imgur.com/6Q0drQr.jpg

DOLORES CLAIBORNE 30th Anniversary PB edition, Sept 2022 with full number line, sent from E-Bay with execrable packaging, no feedback for you, buddy!

https://i.imgur.com/1rVDqot.jpg

THE LONG WALK unsigned version, Centipede Press:

https://i.imgur.com/nmEEuga.jpg

Another Hard Case Crime ARC:

https://i.imgur.com/irmmfmU.jpg

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

I can't imagine wanting to crack the covers of something with such a title.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    It is rather overt, isn't it?
    I have no idea what the book is about, I hate spoilers (I'll assume a naked dead woman until I'm informed otherwise), but I'll find out if the title is appropriate when I get around to reading it.

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

After writing this:

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    ...I realized I kind of admired someone willing to title something so on the nose, specific to that type ("hard boiled," I think?); he's aiming for something and letting us know in no uncertain terms what it is.
    It seems I'm miles above the surface of the Earth

I can see across the whole of London and beyond

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 166 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 ... LastLast