Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 165 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

THE KING OF SHADOWS Limited edition:

https://i.imgur.com/Vyv6lL2.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Finally found the SNEAK PEEK and the postcard:

https://i.imgur.com/g1Og59c.jpg
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

My 28th Hard Case Crime ARC:

https://i.imgur.com/wDbCqZ7.jpg

IF IT BLEEDS Pocket Books, July 2022 paperback, 1st thus.
    Only 10 or 20 THOUSAND made! Get one before it's sold out!

https://i.imgur.com/UubQSQH.jpg

After standing on the street corner for quite some time I finally saved up enough money to purchase these Sub Press hardcover editions of Lawrence Block Hard Case Crime paperbacks.
    And they came with a bookmark!

https://i.imgur.com/jCk0zxD.jpg

Thanks to Brian being very patient with me, I finally have my lettered edition of THE LAST HOUSE ON NEEDLESS STREET.

Needless to say, I love it!

https://i.imgur.com/nJjIErE.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Steve, very nice new books !!!

Thank you, Frank!

"Good mornin', Sir Providence Rider!" said Mister Slaughter, "How be ye this fine day?"
    "I be comin' up from the River of Souls!" was the answer, "Attendin' rites pertainin' to the Freedom of the Mask cult, though it be none o' yore business!"
    "Mark your words, Sir, or I'll be puttin' Cardinal Black on yore tail, shore as shite, yer brigand!"
    "Ha, ha, ha, away!"

https://i.imgur.com/C8xBZAF.jpg

I saw these Hard Case crime cover proofs on Elbownia Bayou and just had to have them, so I made a deal with the seller, and here they are!
    They have publication info on the flip sides, daddy-o!

https://i.imgur.com/H8qkQno.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/2fZPm1N.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/961rdwB.jpg

My Stephen King original titles poster:

https://i.imgur.com/bXbhN9x.jpg

I knew that sooner-er or later-er the Collector-er would get my LATER slipcases to me!
    I love 'em!

https://i.imgur.com/SQis97c.jpg

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received mine today as well. Glad he took the extra time to get them right.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    My Stephen King original titles poster:

https://i.imgur.com/bXbhN9x.jpg
    Did he provide tracking for that or a shipping notice? I ordered one and haven't heard back. I don't want to bother him if it's on its way.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

I did not receive a tracking or shipping notice.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    I did not receive a tracking or shipping notice.
    Thanks

I'll wait impatiently.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Taken over by cigar-chomping, alcoholic vampire robots from outer space, can the inhabitants of SALEM, all mild-mannered menthol filtered Salem Cigarette smokers switch over to foul smelling stogie suckers in time to save their miserable little lives ?!?
    Read this exciting movie tie-in edition from Anchor Books (1st thus), to find out!

https://i.imgur.com/t4N20RX.jpg

Four more Mike Resnick page proofs, all signed by the author.
    SANTIAGO: A MYTH OF THE FAR FUTURE
    STALKING THE UNICORN A FABLE OF TONIGHT
    ADVENTURES
    ROOTIN' TOOTIN' SHOOTIN' GUNSLINGER (published as THE BEST ROOTIN' TOOTIN' SHOOTIN' GUNSLINGER IN THE WHOLE DAMN GALAXY)

https://i.imgur.com/ADig53J.jpg

Citizen of Gilead Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer has a spectacular aura about Elliot HP Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I love the way you showcase your books and other collectibles. I wish I had the room or a room to do something similar.

Thanks Elliot, I appreciate it!

"Danger, Danger, Will Robinson! The Butcher Boy is angry! He's backed into a fan and gotten a little behind in his work!"

https://i.imgur.com/sjn35mE.jpg

"Danger! Danger! Frank Beltcamp Long!"

"Warning! Warning! Frank Belcamp Long!"

"My sensors indicate, your name does not compute!"

https://i.imgur.com/eQAEYnV.jpg

A Centipede Press book sent without shrinkwrap!
    Sob!
    I can...I can even read this one!

https://i.imgur.com/yoJJQ7C.jpg

New edition of Philip Jose Farmer's THE STONE GOD AWAKENS from Meteor House, in hardcover and trade paperback, front & back covers shown.
    The hardcover is limited to 150 copies and is signed by Danny Adams (Farmer's nephew and an author) and Charles Berlin (the illustrator).

https://i.imgur.com/CCsj7zg.jpg

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Vielen Dank, Frank!

Here's a sharp looking book you can really sink your fangs into that will get your thick red blood flowing through your veins while you read it under the full moon inside your castle while a big bat flies over your head!

POWERS OF DARKNESS, Bram Stoker

Q: What did the writer's wife say to her husband about their stove in old Transylvania in the dead of winter when she was freezing her behind off in their old, drafty cabin?
    A: "Bram...stoke 'er!"

https://i.imgur.com/cW2X0D5.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 165 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 ... LastLast