Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 167 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,625 of 4151

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Living in Harnome!

I have never liked anything I've read by Barker, to tell the truth, but I'm hoping this will be an exception. If, that is, I remove the shrink-wrap!
    Not a fan but plenty of people are.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Is it me, or did it just get colder in here?

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Put it next to Towering Inferno
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ain't got no Towering Inferno, see,
    but I got more Hard Case Crime ARCs, you dirty copper, see,
    and the cover letter mentions JOYLAND, see,
    you won't get me, you dirty screw, see,
    I'm bustin outa' this joint, see,
    and now I only need one more Jethro Tull anniversary box set, see,
    I see a see-saw, see, wheeeeee!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Bob Odenkirk's Memoir 1st UK printing:

More Bob.
    Uncorrected proof.
    Bought this off a seller from Abe.
    Asked a question first.
    Got zero response.
    Described as 'good'.
    Took a chance and bought it anyway.
    Came in a paper wrapper totally unprotected.
    In great shape.
    Sometimes you win anyway.

Easton Press's latest version of RED DRAGON by Thomas Harris.
    In all my years of buying Easton Press books, this is the first one that came in a box too large for it, where it was bouncing around inside with no more protection than shrink-wrap.
    Luckily, it survived the ordeal intact.
    I suppose this is due to the paper shortage caused by the ... oops! ... almost typed something I didn't want to there! Better watch it!

All the way from Kenny's Book Shop and Art Galleries Ltd. in Ireland to me, the UK 1st trade PB of Bob's book!

GWENDY'S MAGIC FEATHER slipcase and

A LITTLE BROWN BOOK OF UNNATURAL NARRATIVES with the errata sheet that will live to infinity...and beyoooooond!!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to see the cases are starting to ship.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Yes, it's a nice case.

My SUNTUP Art Portfolio (one corner slightly damaged by the Post Office) beneath my bona fide original piece of artwork:

GWENDY'S FINAL TASK Hodder & Stoughton, FIRST PRINTING!

Thank you, Ari!

Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Steve. Glad you were able to snag one.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Me too, that book's done a lot more traveling than I ever will.

Country
    Country Flag

Well, it was her final task.

Well, it was her final task.
    I haven't read it yet.
    I'm trying to avoid hearing ANYTHING at all about the story or plot but it's hard not to when nowadays everyone, everywhere, every second wants to give away every book, movie, and TV show's secret before it's even published or aired or projected. Saying that, I could not help reading a few (to me) disturbing and a few to me (I wish I didn't know that beforehand) things about this book. I suppose I should read it already before another spoiler surfaces from the expose expectoraters.

Country
    Country Flag

I think King had very little to do with the writing outside of maybe providing advise. I'd catch the faint sound of his voice here and there but it's a Chizmar book without a doubt. Still, it has King's name on it so it's a must have for the collection. The story is lackluster at best. Hopefully your experience will be better.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

C O N G R A T S !!!

Thanks Frank!

Not a book, but what the heck, in the blue box is my limited edition Hydrogen Watch. Only 35 made, but still easily available. I guess nobody wants one, except me!

My collection of Collectors:

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice collection.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute MikeDuke has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Cool

Great stuff. I love that top shelf .

Quote Originally Posted by MikeDuke View Post
    Great stuff. I love that top shelf .
    Thanks, painted it myself.

Got this Terminator head from Sideshow today.
    The top of the skull comes off so you can hide things in it.
    The box had a dent in it, and the insides looked as if someone had bought it, hastily repacked it and returned it, and it doesn't sit level, it wobbles.
    Whatever happened to good old-fashioned made in China craftsmanship?

It's getting harder and harder to find places to put this stuff.

Got my REPLAY dust jacket today...

...got my REPLAY dust jacket today...

...got my REPLAY dust jacket today...

...got my --

+ Reply to Thread
Page 145 of 167 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 ... LastLast