Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Chilling how nice that Lividian looks!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

The sad part is I'll probably never remove the shrinkwrap.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    From The Chill to The Mold.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I doubt it.
    I have books and albums that have been sealed 30 years with no problems.
    Once in a very great while I'll open something, for some reason, like looking for a remarque.
    I should open them all, I know.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I doubt it.
    Once in a very great while I'll open something, for some reason, like looking for a remarque.
    Yes, you should.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I doubt it.
    Yes, you should.
    At least sometime before the Sun goes nova or burns out.

Country
    Country Flag

Or Putin gets his hands on them.

Ruff!

Got a few interesting (to me, anyway), things today.
    First, ABU AND THE 7 (or SEVEN) MARVELS PC Artist & Lettered editions from Gauntlet, with 3 separate internal drawings, signed by Matheson.
    The dark burgundy covers really absorb the light from the flash, hard to take a decent picture of them!

Do you ABU too?

I also got this THE WOLFEN #ed book, but I think there's a defect because there are four big scratches on the front board:

Citizen of Gilead Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of Alec has much to be proud of

Steve, good afternoon. I noticed that you were in search of a Signed Limited Putnam of Bagombo Snuff Box by Kurt Vonnegut.
    There is one on Abe at Heartwood.
    Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Alec View Post
    Steve, good afternoon. I noticed that you were in search of a Signed Limited Putnam of Bagombo Snuff Box by Kurt Vonnegut.
    There is one on Abe at Heartwood.
    Good luck.
    Thanks, Alec.
    It is under consideration!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got a few interesting (to me, anyway), things today.
    First, ABU AND THE 7 (or SEVEN) MARVELS PC Artist & Lettered editions from Gauntlet, with 3 separate internal drawings, signed by Matheson.
    The dark burgundy covers really absorb the light from the flash, hard to take a decent picture of them!

Do you ABU too?
    Big congrats Steve, very nice new books.
    I of course also ABU, own only the S/L edition. The lettered looks amazing.
    Was the limited Fritz chapbook included with your copies?

Hi Frank.
    It might have been.
    I have all of those chapbooks, but I can not remember what books they came with or how I got all of them, since I stopped keeping records of that sort a long time ago!
    I do NOT have any of the lettered chapbooks though, but they are really not official lettered editions, so I never really felt the urge to pursue them.

Trying to send you a private message, but it says you need to clear some space in your inbox.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Trying to send you a private message, but it says you need to clear some space in your inbox.
    Inbox cleared!

I added another proof to my absolutely amazing, jaw-dropping, awe-inspiring, incredible Isaac Asimov collection (no fact, just brag)!

Today I got my signed Bob Odenkirk (no relation to Captain Kirk) book from B&N, and my #ed JOHNNY GOT HIS GUN, which may just go in my gun cabinet.

I am buzzed higher than Mr. Lightyear!
    My Hard Case Crime ARC collection is growing faster than a spaceship on steroids!
    With more coming!

Gorgeous proofs!
    Brian Freeman for President!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank!

A few new additions.
    IMAJICA AE, my one and only (so far) Clive Barker book. The #ed will be by 2nd (and only two) Barker books. (Unless someone sends me a proof, hint, hint)
    A couple of new Farmer proofs.

Country
    Country Flag

IMAJICA all the people.

Living in Harnome!

I have never liked anything I've read by Barker, to tell the truth, but I'm hoping this will be an exception. If, that is, I remove the shrink-wrap!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 ... LastLast