Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast
Results 3,551 to 3,575 of 4153

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Yup, both CARRIE (UK) and Wonder Woman are in great shape.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

BLOOD MERIDIAN in a box, protected by a real working Infinity Blaster!
    No one, but no one messes with my Suntup books!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The man
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank!

In the future mail delivery will be a breeze once PLANET EXPRESS opens its office. I can hardly wait!

Came today with three dead batteries included!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The robot is cooler
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Possibly so!

I got my latest F&SF yearly bundle (from 2021) today.
    I counted my issues, I have 766, with more than a few multiple copies of some issues.
    The NOV/DEC 2021 issue states it is whole number 758, but whether they are counting double month issues as single or double I don't know nor care.
    Looking at the authors mentioned on the covers, I only shuddered twice knowing I'd have to force myself to read at least a couple of stories (although I know there will be more of the same).

EDIT - I have 767 issues. I was dusting my King shelves today and came across the signed King issue stuck among his books.

Today's haul:

GHOUL IN THE CAPE numbered edition from Earthling, this is a BIG book!
    GWENERDY'S LAST JOB by Richard King and Stephen Chizmar from Seminary Dan's Publications
    CHILDREN OF THE MIND by Orsenio Scott Cardinski, Eastonia Pressurized Press
    I went to B&N to find a gray boarded Gwenerdy's, but they didn't have them, so I ordered one, and I swear, when I was there and at Target, these things just jumped into my hands and wouldn't leave until I bought them! Really, it's true!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't see the shot glass with the Josh Malerman doorstop.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Don't see the shot glass with the Josh Malerman doorstop.
    I must be foggy today because I have NO idea what this means!!!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A shot glass came with my Ghoul N' The Cape.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    A shot glass came with my Ghoul N' The Cape.
    I received no shot glass.
    This is a numbered edition, not a lettered.

Some guests came over today.
    We're going to have a good time.

Some things come double stacked:

Here is my GWENDY, partly undressed so her gray boards are exposed, next to my new magic Minions 8-Ball!
    I know it really works because the 1st question I asked it was if my heart's desire would ever be fulfilled and it came up with "HIGHLY DOUBTFUL"!

Today was a good day.
    I got my signed DOUBLE FEATURE ARC from Gauntlet,
    Two GUESTS AEs from Suntup (the title was plural so you had to order two, right?)
    And last, but not least, my Suntup THE EXORCIST ARC from Eric!
    Me take lots of pictures!

I have started a gofundme page to obtain my missing Suntup ARCs under sendmelots&lotsofmoney.com. Go ahead, it's fun!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice adds, love the Replay ARC. Best story in the pics
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Haven't read it yet, I am way behind on my reading.

Got this packaged delivered today by Ace Ventura, luckily the book was well protected:

Thanks to Kris, my CD FDNS proof set is now complete (maybe anyway):

The Lividian Awakes!
    THE CHILL lettered edition arises!

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

25x congrats for all the supernice new books Steve !!!

Thanks Frank!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 ... LastLast