Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 4115

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

My 15th Arthur C. Clarke proof.
    Many more to go!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Just when you thought it was safe to go in the water with your paperwork again!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I've now managed to get 10 Suntup paperweights, the Lisey's story paperweight (thanks Mike!), the Mist snow globe (thanks Mike!), and rarest of all the Star Trek VOYAGER popcorn pack that came in the local paper when it premiered.
    All I need now is that elusive IT paperweight, which I missed buying the last one by only a few seconds! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!
    One of these days!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, love the Different Seasons paperbacks!!!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell.
    Another of my many regrets is not buying two copies each of those DIFFERENT SEASONS when they came out. I remember having a very difficult time finding one of the colors in F to Mint condition.
    I have since turned one of the Jaws paperweights around. They seem to be reversible, which is a feature I am very happy with.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Jaws paperweight is really cool! Received mine yesterday. Didn't realize we could have ordered more than one
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Yup, I just now realized I should have used the JAWS 2 DVD instead!

My latest Isaac Asimov (with a little help from Robert Silverberg) proof:

Another Resnick proof and THE SPEAR from Centipede, unsigned copy.
    I was too late to snag a signed copy of THE SPEAR and am now searching for one ( at a reasonable price).

What!?! Yet another Mike Resnick proof???
    I know, the senses reel.
    Yet here is pictorial proof!

Got this today from Sub Press.
    One of 500 signed/numbered copies.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

He any good? Looks neat.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks guys.

As far as any good, this is one book I did some research on since I never heard of it.
    It got generally good reviews and the premise appealed to me so I bought it.
    It's part one of a trilogy.

Got this today from Sub Press.
    One of 400 S/N copies.
    I wouldn't call Malerman's scrawl a signature, but it's still a nice looking book.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Congrats, nice book!!

Thanks!

Stephen King short fiction boxed set.
    Contains:
    SUNBODY
    THE DOG
    APT MIST
    and THE PUPIL

REPLAY Artist Edition X 2:

SOPRANOS WOKE UP THIS MORNING,
    advertised as a signed copy, although Michael Imperioli initialed it and Steve Schirripa's 'signature' is an unreadable scrawl.
    In other words, nothing unexpected.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS Steve !!!

Thanks Frank.

More Hingston & Olson goodies:
    The 2021 Short Story Advent Calendar, normal and limited edition of 100 (SOLD OUT)
    The Kids Short Story Advent Calendar normal and limited edition of 100 (not SOLD OUT?)

Got this extremely nice edition of THE SCARF by Robert Bloch today.
    Considering it has a 1947 copyright date, there are NO spine or cover creases, and very minimal edge wear, I am very happy with it.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Got this extremely nice edition of THE SCARF by Robert Bloch today.
    Considering it has a 1947 copyright date, there are NO spine or cover creases, and very minimal edge wear, I am very happy with it.

That's in phenomenal condition for having a copyright of 1947. Is the page block ends stained red, looks like it may but can't tell for sure?

Yes, they are red on all three sides.

Another Suntup ARC I acquired due to a set of happy co-ink-a-dinks, and another one I can now cross off of my Suntup proofs want list, many of the remainder of which the odds of obtaining will be nill to impossible, but I still carry on in my relentless pursuit of nevertheless!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 140 of 165 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130 138 139 140 141 142 150 ... LastLast