Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 165 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4116

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I know I’ve seen that somewhere before.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

You can find them at your local supermarket under the ENERGY DRINKS section.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

We all know Harlan Ellison had issues,
    and here's two of them...

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I found some Science Fiction Book Club Things to Come flyers referring to Stephen King books.
    Some photos follow:

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    You can find them at your local supermarket under the ENERGY DRINKS section.
    That’s where I saw it! My memory isn’t what it used to be.

Just don't take Prevagen, or whatever it is, I can't remember, I HATE those damn commercials!
    I hate Barry Hoffman's son's commercials too, but don't tell him!

My latest purchases from Hingston & Olsen, all three states of HIGH PROFILE, all sealed, darn it! But two are marked with a '14' on the bottom so I deduce that is their number.
    I give whoever wrapped them for shipping, and I use the term 'wrapped' loosely, a 6.5 out of 10, although somehow they arrived in perfect condition anyway.

The latest Borderlands Press book, this one UNsealed, as attested to by the Post Office.
    You just can't get good help these days.

Along with my check for jury duty, with pertinent information deleted.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Steve, for some reason, your thread always goes straight into my spam folder
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

I ass-ume because it's full of up-thrust, firm, meaty goodness!

As, for instance, my latest and possibly greatest, acquisition, the well-rounded memoir of Cassandra Peterson!

This is the signed copy I ordered from B&N.
    It has a strange copyright page, with four different ISBN numbers, three for different signed editions, including a B&N Black Friday signed edition, none of which I can find any information on!

Two Elvira autographed cards loitering against a lettered BLOCKADE BILLY.

Despite Amazon's flimsy packaging, Ringo's new cassette came through undamaged.
    Now I only need to dig my Harman-Kardon dual cassette player out of the closet to listen to it (or maybe not).

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I actually will probably read the Elvira auto.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Me too, I believe I will find it uplifting.

My first Gillian Anderson proof.
    Mysteriously, it was 'MISSENT' (Post Office lingo), to a city 17 miles from me before arriving in my mailbox this morning, possibly for alien DNA insertion, who knows?

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure all those things are correct, Steve lol. Maybe the Black Friday edition will be out this coming Black Friday??
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I'm sure all those things are correct, Steve lol. Maybe the Black Friday edition will be out this coming Black Friday??
    I just don't know, I still can not find any information on those other ISBN numbers.
    Maybe once the alien DNA kicks in I can psychically obtain the answers psychotically.

Country
    Country Flag

I just don't know, I still can not find any information on those other ISBN numbers.
    Maybe once the alien DNA kicks in I can psychically obtain the answers psychotically.
    You could always have Fox look into it.

I've lost all respect for Duchovny after reading one of his books.
    Although I still love the X-Files and most of Californication.

Goldmember Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold Lot guy is a splendid one to behold

Great Proof!!

Thanks!

Here's another proof I couldn't resist, a Hard Case Crime one from Ray Bradbury:

Country
    Country Flag

And a Pitt cameo to boot.

I have mixed feelings about Mr. Pitt.

Hard Case Crime King boxed set:

Includes 3 art cards!

Country
    Country Flag

Just received that as well. Doubtful they are all 1st, uh?

Very doubtful, but I have no plans on opening mine as of yet to find out, although I'd like to see the art cards.

Country
    Country Flag

Very doubtful, but I have no plans on opening mine as of yet to find out, although I'd like to see the art cards.
    I'll open my eventually. I don't trust leaving the plastic on them for too long and they'll never get handled anyway. Did you order the other set that's due out this month or next?

I'll open my eventually. I don't trust leaving the plastic on them for too long and they'll never get handled anyway. Did you order the other set that's due out this month or next?
    Uhm, er, I don't think I did, but I know what one you are referring too.
    I need to check my Amazon back orders.
    Right now I'm obsessed with all the Deluxe CD/LP editions of old music that's coming out!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 165 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139 140 141 149 ... LastLast