Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 167 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 3,376 to 3,400 of 4153

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Ben Bova's last novel:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

CENTIPEDE'S latest, DON'T SHOOT ME, I'M ONLY THE PIANO PLAYER:

And I am vaccinated! Also for pneumonia, and next week for tetanus! I feel like a pincushion:

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

I had a bad morning recovering from those two shots yesterday, but I feel much better now.
    Four more Harlan Ellison Booksmith trading cards arrived in the mail today, one of each pair signed.
    Shown are the fronts and backs of both cards.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Supernice new stuff, big congrats !!!

Thanks Frank!

My Signature Collection, box set laser disc of JAWS, which contains 4 discs, a brochure, a 4th printing paperback and the soundtrack on CD, and a glass land shark on a rock (not included with the laser disc):

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Jaws FTW. Really excited for this release!
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Me too, Garrell. I remember going back to see it again at the movies because the first time there were just too many obnoxious people there.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Watched in a Chinese theater in Taipei Taiwan the first time. Military theater in Taiwan the second time a few weeks later with the family. Scared me the second time but not the first.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    ...at the movies because the first time there were just too many obnoxious people there.
    They seem to be attracted to the movie theater - forever and always...
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

That's for sure!

BILLY SUMMERS, US edition:

THE SHEEPSES SHUT UP:

The proofs are on the pudding.

Here's a proof that has been eluding me for some time, until one popped up on E-Bay recently:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

The pudding takes the cake.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

But sugar-free!

IF IT BLEEDS slipcase:

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Frank!

Got the new Ania Ahlborn today from Earthling Publications.
    No word on the lettered edition, so I guess no luck on that one.

BILLY SUMMERS Large Print Edition:

Is it GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY III?
    Nope, it's THE ARCHITECT OF SLEEP from Centipede Press:

Got another proof to add my Clarke shelf:

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

More nice stuff as always
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks Garrell!

Biff Biffley Biffington (Biff Cubed to his friends), one of the world’s wealthiest billionaires, sponsored the winningest Olympic Rowing Team of all time, Biff’s Bailers.
    When one of the oarsmen fell prey to a devastating disability, Rowers Reverse Reflex, Biff was devastated.
    “Agents!” he bellowed, “Scour the Earth! Comb the Universe! Find me a new oarsman!”
    After many moons, and the extraordinary expense of $3075 (plus postage), a suitable substitute was stumbled upon.
    “Mr. Biffington, Mr. Biffington!” bellowed his chief agent, running through the halls, hand held high, “Here it is!” He stumbled, going to his knees, the august find sliding along the waxed tiles, “Here’s your new row man, sir!”

BILLY SUMMERS UK trade paperback:

Can Toi St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy has a brilliant future St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Biff Biffley Biffington (Biff Cubed to his friends), one of the world’s wealthiest billionaires, sponsored the winningest Olympic Rowing Team of all time, Biff’s Bailers...
    Wow, that was...labor intensive.

(Yes, I enjoyed it.)
    Eastasia has always taught college students to feel pride or shame according to their race.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 167 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast