Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,276 to 3,300 of 4099

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Kind of expensive for four slim paperbacks, but I'll probably buy one anyway.

Finally! An ARC I can sink my full moon fangs into!

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Kind of expensive for four slim paperbacks, but I'll probably buy one anyway.

Finally! An ARC I can sink my full moon fangs into!

how’d you get in the Suntup Arc Train?

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

If only I was!!!!!!!! (X ten to the ∞ power exclamation points!)
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Got this in the mail today from Barnes & Noble.
    I would describe it more as a 'Scrawled Copy' than a 'Signed Copy'.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that sig over in CD forum members thread. Ridiculous.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Agreed!

PROJECT HAIL MARY first Large Print edition!
    Very rare, only ten quadzillion copies made! (not numbered or signed)

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

BIG CONGRATS !!!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

3/4 done with Project Hail Mary, loving it. Congrats.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Thanks guys, no spoilers on HAIL MARY, please!!!!

Speaking of praying, here is the 1st UK trade paperback release of PROJECT HAIL MARY (not limited to 100 copies! not signed! not remarqued! not nothing no how no way no sir!)

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Spoiler...
    Good book and it takes place in outer space:0
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............ ....!!!!

I thought it took place in the 35th and three/quarter Klyopeptic Dimension!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

The international version of PROJECT HAIL MARY,
    A highly sought after collector's edition,
    At least two people want it, not counting me!

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it's cool.
    SPOILER: It's still in space.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

I have started reading it.

Six Stories was produced in the following 4 states:

1) 10 presentation copies, marked "PC" with a felt-tip pen, signed by Stephen King)
    2) 28 proof copies, marked with a pencil, signed by Stephen King
    3) Roman numbered edition: The 200 copies with roman numerals were reserved by the author. Signed and numbered.
    4) Arabic numbered edition: Issued for $80 as a limited edition paperback only. This was sold on a first serve basis directly from the publisher, and only these were offered for sale. Signed and numbered by Stephen King.

"Hi, everybody! I'm Captain America on a stick, and here's one of the 10 "PC" copies! Thanks, David!"

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Very nice, haven't seen that version.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

THE GAS,
    Take a whiff,
    Have some fun.

Ah...life...it's just one MISERY after another after another...

Got this really cool Walmart exclusive Robby the Robot from E-Bay today, shown with a couple of cheap-o paperbacks:

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Did you manage to get a signed FS Misery? Love the robot!

Not unless I sign it myself!
    Thanks, the robot is sort of a knock-off of the one Trendmasters did some years ago, with the same movie quotes and sound effects, but at half the price. It's also different in appearance. The reviews on the toy say it stops working after it's been used for a while, but mine are just for display.

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats Steve !!!

Thanks Frank.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 132 of 164 FirstFirst ... 32 82 122 130 131 132 133 134 142 ... LastLast