Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 166 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 4149

Thread: Book Collection: ur2ndbiggestfan

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Sorry, Inbox cleaned up a bit.
    The clock doesn't work. I had it fixed for quite a bit of money and it lasted about four months. For some reason I never took it back.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

You could open your house as a museum! Great stuff as usual!

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Thanks Jon.

"You don't listen too good, do ya', punk? Town Hall's two blocks down and one block to the right! Any other questions?"
    "No, Sir, Mister Dirty Harry, Sir!"

I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

A M A Z I N G stuff !!!

Thank you, Frank.

I just finished dusting all of my bookshelves, so I decided to take a picture I have titled "Tower of Toys"

Got these two Ellison proofs from E-Bay today. The same seller offered six other titles earlier, but somehow, to my everlasting regret, I completely missed the auctions. I'm glad I got these though. Sent from California, and I got them in 4 days somehow.

Couldn't find it in the stores, so I ordered two from Amazon, with a DVD so I'd get free postage.
    One came brand new and one a bit damaged (my reading copy).
    Better Later than never, I guess.

My 1199th and 1200th Stephen King books.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    Better Later than never, I guess.
    Low hanging fruit

Awesome collection!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Or you'll have one better Later. Is that some trick math to spend more to get free shipping?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Thanks, and...
    ...probably!

"Say, Mike, come on, let's go scare some sleeping humans so they have mental problems the rest of their lives!"
    "I can't right now, Sully! I'm right in the middle of this new book! I wish that weird human who lives here would leave the room so I can finish it! Oh well, maybe later!"
    "Alligator!"
    "In a while, crock-o-dial!"
    "Mike, you're a riot!"
    "Yeah, I know! Maybe I'll never see a 3D movie, but I know a good book when I read one!"

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are all your Later copies the same?
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Yes...
    ...if anyone wants to send me a proof for completeness I won't complain.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes...
    ...if anyone wants to send me a proof for completeness I won't complain.
    I posted a few you could've picked up

I bid the max I could afford, but they went way over my limit.
    I'd love proofs of JOYLAND and LATER.
    Did they do a similar proof for THE COLORADO KID? I've never seen one.
    The only Hard Case Crime proof I have is for WEB OF THE CITY by Harlan Ellison, a trade sized paperback.
    Do they do proofs for all of their books or just the trade sizes and hardcovers?

Country
    Country Flag

I bid the max I could afford, but they went way over my limit.
    I'd love proofs of JOYLAND and LATER.
    Did they do a similar proof for THE COLORADO KID? I've never seen one.
    The only Hard Case Crime proof I have is for WEB OF THE CITY by Harlan Ellison, a trade sized paperback.
    Do they do proofs for all of their books or just the trade sizes and hardcovers?
    No clue. You'd have to ask the proof guys about that.

Speaking of proofs.
    Another wonderful Suntup proof!
    I am running out of money to buy proofs!
    All I have left is one million and six dollars!

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Very nice!

Country
    Country Flag

Just make copies of your $3 bill (Bill). You can get anything you need with that.

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958 is loved more than Jesus Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm Blown away, Steve-o!!!! Great stuff and just love the confines and display!!!
    28 in 23 (?)!!!!

63 in '23!!!!!!!!!!

The Houston Astros cheated Major League Baseball from 2017-18!!!! Is that how we teach our kids to play the game now?????

Thanks Bill!

Today's mail call,

Two more Shatner proofs (can't get enough!)

3 cover proofs for Harlan Ellison's BRAIN MOVIES (time to buy another frame)

The signed, numbered edition of THE BOOK OF THE KRANZEDAN from Centipede Press (whatever it is, I like it!)

Great stuff!
    Can I ask what those copies of The Stand are in the background?
    Also would love to see more of your Arthur C Clarke books.

Those are the recent releases of THE STAND for the cable TV series, two US trade, two US small, and one UK trade paperback.

Here is an Arthur C. Clarke picture.
    I think I took pictures of these before but they've been re-arranged a bit since.

Many thanks. You have a remarkable library!

Thanks!

Yeddanudderproof:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 166 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 139 ... LastLast